First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [[REQUEST]] Membership Card
Shugo Avii Requester
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

MaliceInWonderland wrote:


utau_12 wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Username: MaliceInWonderland
Name: Hannah-chan
D.O.B: March 31st
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Design #: 6
Picture (if you want to):




Actually, I just saw a mistake!! It says Hannah-han instead of Hannah-chan. But you can even just do Hannah if that's easier.


oh ssry ill remake it as soon as i can
Posted 10/20/09

utau_12 wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:


utau_12 wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Username: MaliceInWonderland
Name: Hannah-chan
D.O.B: March 31st
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Design #: 6
Picture (if you want to):




Actually, I just saw a mistake!! It says Hannah-han instead of Hannah-chan. But you can even just do Hannah if that's easier.


oh ssry ill remake it as soon as i can


S'ok, no rush!
Shugo Avii Requester
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

spiritgurl21 wrote:


sonnynguyen wrote:

Please fill this out:

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Position:
Design #:
Picture (if you want to):

Designs:

Design #1:


Design #2:


Design #3:


Design #4:


Design #5:


Design #6:


Design #7:


Design #8:


Username:spiritgurl21
Name:Alice
D.O.B:December 2nd
Gender: Girl
Position:Member
Design #: #6


Shugo Avii Requester
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/23/09
Username: tananlove
Name: Tanan
D.O.B: May 21
Gender: Female
Position: Moderater
Design #: #2

(can you make the text color matching with the design?)
pending//ipolkadots
12010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / V O N G O L A. HQ
Offline
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/23/09
Username: rainbow_sprinkles
Name: Cynthia
D.O.B: 25th november
Gender: female
Position: member
Design #: 3
pending//ipolkadots
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

tananlove wrote:

Username: tananlove
Name: Tanan
D.O.B: May 21
Gender: Female
Position: Moderater
Design #: #2

(can you make the text color matching with the design?)
pending//ipolkadots

i made the color matching but it was too light to see so its now a dark blue >.<



7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

rainbow_sprinkles wrote:

Username: rainbow_sprinkles
Name: Cynthia
D.O.B: 25th november
Gender: female
Position: member
Design #: 3
pending//ipolkadots

Here U Goh ^_^



Shugo Avii Requester
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

iPolkaDots wrote:


tananlove wrote:

Username: tananlove
Name: Tanan
D.O.B: May 21
Gender: Female
Position: Moderater
Design #: #2

(can you make the text color matching with the design?)
pending//ipolkadots

i made the color matching but it was too light to see so its now a dark blue >.<





oh no, it alright! thankies!
Shugo Avii Requester
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somwhere in cyber...
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

utau_12 wrote:


spiritgurl21 wrote:


sonnynguyen wrote:

Please fill this out:

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Position:
Design #:
Picture (if you want to):

Designs:

Design #1:


Design #2:


Design #3:


Design #4:


Design #5:


Design #6:


Design #7:


Design #8:


Username:spiritgurl21
Name:Alice
D.O.B:December 2nd
Gender: Girl
Position:Member
Design #: #6




thank you!!
Shugo Avii Requester
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
Username:Kawaii-jacob
name:jamie
D.O.B:Jan. 15
gender:male
position;normal
Design:#2
Posted 11/24/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:

Username:Kawaii-jacob
name:jamie
D.O.B:Jan. 15
gender:male
position;normal
Design:#2


here ya go:
Shugo Avii Requester
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
ummmmmm tanan that picture was for u can u switch the picture with some knida of anime pic
Shugo Chara Creator
20352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
at kawaii-jacob: it has you name and everything! if you want to gift someone than go to [[REQUEST]] Gift or [[REQUEST]] Birthday Card, For you friends (p.s. this is not a gift shop)
Shugo Avii Requester
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan,Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/25/09

sonnynguyen wrote:


Please fill this out:

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Gender:
Position:
Design #:
Picture (if you want to):

Designs:

Design #1:


Design #2:


Design #3:


Design #4:


Design #5:


Design #6:


Design #7:


Design #8:


Username: Amu_Hinamori3
Name: Amu
D.O.B: Dec 24
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Design #: 1
Shugo Chara Creator
20352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
here you go Amu_Hinamori3:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.