First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [[REQUEST]] Membership Card
Shugo Avii Requester
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the land where...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
Username:LoveAnime
Name:Sarah
D.O.B:July 12
Gender:Female
Position:Member
Design #:5
Shugo Chara Creator
20352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Here you go sarah! (LoveAnime)
Shugo Avii Requester
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My Wonderful W...
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
Username: MewMint016
Name: Sierra
D.O.B: April 3
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Design #: 7
Posted 12/6/09
Username:Tylily
Name:Lily
D.O.B:11-15
Gender:female
Position:member
Design #:1
Picture
Shugo Avii Requester
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Name:Lily
D.O.B:11-15
Gender:female
Position:member
Design #:1
Picture


here u go:
Shugo Avii Requester
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

MewMint016 wrote:

Username: MewMint016
Name: Sierra
D.O.B: April 3
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Design #: 7


here u go:

Posted 12/7/09

tananlove wrote:


Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Name:Lily
D.O.B:11-15
Gender:female
Position:member
Design #:1
Picture


here u go:


thanks
Shugo Avii Requester
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

Tylily wrote:


tananlove wrote:


Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Name:Lily
D.O.B:11-15
Gender:female
Position:member
Design #:1
Picture


here u go:


thanks


ur welcome!
Shugo Avii Requester
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nottingham
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
Username:2436racbuc
Name:Rachii
D.O.B:19th January
Gender:Female
Position:member
Design #:2

Posted 12/22/09
Username:Shugocharautau
Name:himeka-chan
D.O.B;10 Nov
Gender:Female
Position:member
Design:5
Shugo Avii Requester
16422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

2436racbuc wrote:

Username:2436racbuc
Name:Rachii
D.O.B:19th January
Gender:Female
Position:member
Design #:2



sorry 4 the late reply, here u go!:
Posted 12/30/09
Username:1117yue
Name:Rin
D.O.B:November17
Gender:Female
Position:member
Design #:1
Shugo Avii Requester
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
Username: hop_step_jump_shugoshugo
Name: Kelly
D.O.B: July 8
Gender: Female
Position: Moderator
Design #: 1
Picture (if you want to): i would but im too lazy to uplaod it
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/24/10
Username: SakuraAmu2
Name: Sakura
D.O.B: September 24
Gender: Female
Position: Member
Design #: #1 plz :3
Picture (if you want to):
Shugo Chara Co-Creator
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10


Here u go, Plz visit us again! ^^ (sorry for the late reply >.<)




Here u go ^^:




Here u go ^^, Plz visit us again :3:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.