First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ★「Avatar Request 」
Kisser
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

cherrycupid wrote:


ANGELmate wrote:

Hey~! ^^
Kiss my request!
User name:ANGELmate
Name:Sakura
Text (separate with commas):
I have my own world~!
Image (high quality): tall n' thin plz!

Payment (invite 5 members and prove it):


cherry





baysgirl88 wrote:

User name:baysgirl88
Name:Kelsey
Text (separate with commas):baysgirl88
Image (high quality):

Payment (invite 5 members and prove it):


Kiss My Request

cherry


the sizes of your aviis are according to the quality and size of your pic!




thanks a lot~! it's awesome~! luv it soo much~! <333 ^^
Kisser
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/17/09
Hey~! Kiss my request! once again
User name:ANGELmate
Name:Sakura
Text (separate with commas): Be YourSelf~!, ANGELmate, Sakura
Image (high quality):

Payment (invite 5 members and prove it):yup


cherrycupid
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

ANGELmate wrote:

Hey~! Kiss my request! once again
User name:ANGELmate
Name:Sakura
Text (separate with commas): Be YourSelf~!, ANGELmate, Sakura
Image (high quality):

Payment (invite 5 members and prove it):yup


HQ pic plz:]
Posted 10/17/09

bixi wrote:


ANGELmate wrote:

Hey~! Kiss my request! once again
User name:ANGELmate
Name:Sakura
Text (separate with commas): Be YourSelf~!, ANGELmate, Sakura
Image (high quality):

Payment (invite 5 members and prove it):yup


HQ pic plz:]


it's ok dear. the pic has pretty good quality to make aunique avii =)
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09
User name: Anime9111
Name: Yui
Text (separate with commas): Anime9111, ui-chan
Image (high quality):

Payment (invite 5 members and prove it):


Kiss my request!

Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/20/09
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/20/09
Kisser
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Saudi Arabia ♥
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09


thanks a lot ,,, love it~! <333

345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/18/09


it turns out weird for me:/ do u wana make it?:]
Posted 10/18/09

bixi wrote:



it turns out weird for me:/ do u wana make it?:]


i've done it =) look above your post!
345964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/18/09


ohkk,thnx:]
Kisser
178863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Yamamoto's Pan...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/20/09
Kisser
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/29/09

Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/20/09




Okay, then put it with the rules because i didnt know that.
Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/19/09


not scolding you sweetheart. just making it impt.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.