First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply who is the funniest couple in your opinion??
Lovers
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/17/08


no..is the episode still ongoing?
Posted 10/17/08

luckystars07 wrote:



no..is the episode still ongoing?


yup! there's actually a new one..vk guilty..:)

Lovers
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

daneaeriel wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:



no..is the episode still ongoing?


yup! there's actually a new one..vk guilty..:)



I like anime that are complete..I'm a very impatience person so I don't like to wait for anything..hehe..
I guess I'll wait til it finishes and watch it all together.
Posted 10/17/08


i think that's a great idea..lol^^ sometimes im just too excited for it..lol^^

*i'll reply to you later,okay? have to go now..ttyl~*
Lovers
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

daneaeriel wrote:



i think that's a great idea..lol^^ sometimes im just too excited for it..lol^^

sometimes..i'm like that too...i'm waiting for Prince of Tennis National Championship to come out and I'm so pissed right now cuz it take so friggin long..
*i'll reply to you later,okay? have to go now..ttyl~*


Posted 10/18/08

luckystars07 wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:



i think that's a great idea..lol^^ sometimes im just too excited for it..lol^^

*i'll reply to you later,okay? have to go now..ttyl~*


sometimes..i'm like that too...i'm waiting for Prince of Tennis National Championship to come out and I'm so pissed right now cuz it take so friggin long..


heehee~ dont worry~ it'll come out sooner or later..:)


Lovers
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

daneaeriel wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:



i think that's a great idea..lol^^ sometimes im just too excited for it..lol^^

*i'll reply to you later,okay? have to go now..ttyl~*


sometimes..i'm like that too...i'm waiting for Prince of Tennis National Championship to come out and I'm so pissed right now cuz it take so friggin long..


heehee~ dont worry~ it'll come out sooner or later..:)




lol yea..
Posted 10/20/08


heehee~ dont worry~ it'll come out sooner or later..:)




lol yea..

heehee^^ so,are yah watching any animes lately? ^^



Lovers
10424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Apex of my twin f...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Kyouhei and Sunako of Yamato Nadeshiko...
They're really a weird and funny pair...
~kyaa! I hope there will be a Season 2...

Lovers
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

daneaeriel wrote:



heehee~ dont worry~ it'll come out sooner or later..:)




lol yea..

heehee^^ so,are yah watching any animes lately? ^^





none..but i'm watching Hana Kimi taiwan. i have to finish it.
Lovers
13335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore♥
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Seiji khun & midori chan from midori no hibi (:
Lovers
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08


Otani and Risa are really funny " comedy duo"



Takashima and Hikari are really funny too, always dueling and battling each other- takashima is the best ^^
Lovers
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
risa and otani....
haruhi and tamaki....
kagome and inuyasha
kana and fujioka (from minami-ke... i'm not sure of the guy's name)
Posted 10/28/08


heehee^^ so,are yah watching any animes lately? ^^





none..but i'm watching Hana Kimi taiwan. i have to finish it.


really? i've watched that already! it's so funny..lol^^
Lovers
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/28/08



really? i've watched that already! it's so funny..lol^^


yea it's awesome!!! did u watch Hana Kimi japan?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.