First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Positions
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


killerandkain wrote:

Positions


The wraiths are the strongest of all the creatures. They don't age and they cannot die. They live in the Bleeding Heart Lands, which contains full of deadly toxins and only they can survive there. Thus the name of the place.

The Maleficent Duke
The Maleficent Duchess Maya ~ angel-teo-chan
Benevolent Marquess
Benevolent Marchioness Asami ~ lovelyevil_queen
Margrave of Mayhem
Margravine of Mayhem
Evil Baron
Evil Baroness
Master of the Eternal
Mistress of the Eternal kira ~ featherflame-


The shadow people are the second strongest.They are born in the dark abyss also known as the void. The people born from the shadows of the void can take on many different forms and have the second longest life span.

Grand Duke of Misery
Grand Duchess of Misery Alexiel ~ mayachanhehe
Count-Baron of Lies
Countess-Baroness of Lies
Viscount of Madness
Viscountess of Madness
Knight Without Honor Lester ~ lesterjoromat
Shadow Maiden


The vampires live in a place full of decay otherwise known as the Underworld.

Vampire Duke
Vampire Duchess Psycho~QueenPsycho
Count Dracula
Blood Countess
The Bloody Lady
The Bloody Lord
Dame of Decay
Sir of Decay
Vampiress


The demons are a race of blood thristy killers who are assasins

Archduke of Assassination
Archduchess of Assassination Akki Shikaku ~ Loony_04
Marquis of Banishment
Marquise of Banishment
Blood Thirsty Baronet
Blood Thirsty Baronetess
Edler von the Hateful
Demonic Maiden


The race of the human kind. They live in the known world and are the key to the creation of the world of Anti-Existence.

Archduke
Archduchess
Grand Duke
Grand Duchess
Duke
Duchess
Marquess
Marchioness
Marquis
Marquise
Margrave
Margravine
Count
Earl
Countess
Viscount
Viscountess
Baron Baron Humbert von Gikkingen ~ jackie12
Baroness
Baronet
Baronetess

Types of Knights:
Noble
Edler von
Panek
Ritter
Elf Rider
Black Knight Kurger vix Orucum ~galbadiaprjt
White Knight
Green Knight
Knight

Dame
Maidens:

To sign up for a position just fill out this form:


Username:
Name:
Position:
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:
Have you invited your buddies?:
Are you active?:



username:jokeramuhinamaru
name:amu
position: vampiress
uploaded 10 pics?: yes
invite buddies?: yes and others
are u active: VERYY MUCH
pic:
at night-



during day=


i will add u now



kk thxs

can i be the hadow madian too
pic:



Just one position,u can have 2 position if one is of a human
Sorry^^
Member
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
Username: deyone5
Name: Shinichi
Position: Archduke of Assassination
Have you uploaded 10 pics?: no
Have you invited your buddies?: yes
Are you active?: yes
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

deyone5 wrote:

Username: deyone5
Name: Shinichi
Position: Archduke of Assassination
Have you uploaded 10 pics?: no
Have you invited your buddies?: yes
Are you active?: yes


i will add u now
Member
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09
ooc: thankz you so much =D....i should give him a last name shouldn't i
Moderator
1503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In The Wind with...
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

angel-teo-chan wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


JokerAmuHinamaru wrote:


killerandkain wrote:

Positions


The wraiths are the strongest of all the creatures. They don't age and they cannot die. They live in the Bleeding Heart Lands, which contains full of deadly toxins and only they can survive there. Thus the name of the place.

The Maleficent Duke
The Maleficent Duchess Maya ~ angel-teo-chan
Benevolent Marquess
Benevolent Marchioness Asami ~ lovelyevil_queen
Margrave of Mayhem
Margravine of Mayhem
Evil Baron
Evil Baroness
Master of the Eternal
Mistress of the Eternal kira ~ featherflame-


The shadow people are the second strongest.They are born in the dark abyss also known as the void. The people born from the shadows of the void can take on many different forms and have the second longest life span.

Grand Duke of Misery
Grand Duchess of Misery Alexiel ~ mayachanhehe
Count-Baron of Lies
Countess-Baroness of Lies
Viscount of Madness
Viscountess of Madness
Knight Without Honor Lester ~ lesterjoromat
Shadow Maiden


The vampires live in a place full of decay otherwise known as the Underworld.

Vampire Duke
Vampire Duchess Psycho~QueenPsycho
Count Dracula
Blood Countess
The Bloody Lady
The Bloody Lord
Dame of Decay
Sir of Decay
Vampiress


The demons are a race of blood thristy killers who are assasins

Archduke of Assassination
Archduchess of Assassination Akki Shikaku ~ Loony_04
Marquis of Banishment
Marquise of Banishment
Blood Thirsty Baronet
Blood Thirsty Baronetess
Edler von the Hateful
Demonic Maiden


The race of the human kind. They live in the known world and are the key to the creation of the world of Anti-Existence.

Archduke
Archduchess
Grand Duke
Grand Duchess
Duke
Duchess
Marquess
Marchioness
Marquis
Marquise
Margrave
Margravine
Count
Earl
Countess
Viscount
Viscountess
Baron Baron Humbert von Gikkingen ~ jackie12
Baroness
Baronet
Baronetess

Types of Knights:
Noble
Edler von
Panek
Ritter
Elf Rider
Black Knight Kurger vix Orucum ~galbadiaprjt
White Knight
Green Knight
Knight

Dame
Maidens:

To sign up for a position just fill out this form:


Username:
Name:
Position:
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:
Have you invited your buddies?:
Are you active?:



username:jokeramuhinamaru
name:amu
position: vampiress
uploaded 10 pics?: yes
invite buddies?: yes and others
are u active: VERYY MUCH
pic:
at night-



during day=


i will add u now



kk thxs

can i be the hadow madian too
pic:



Just one position,u can have 2 position if one is of a human
Sorry^^


kk thanks ^_^
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

Username:amitoarito
Name:Celia Yumi Arayuki
Position:The Bloody Lady
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:Yep
Have you invited your buddies?:Yep yep
Are you active?:yep yep yep
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

amitoarito wrote:


Username:amitoarito
Name:Celia Yumi Arayuki
Position:The Bloody Lady
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:Yep
Have you invited your buddies?:Yep yep
Are you active?:yep yep yep


i will add u now^^
Moderator
4475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Beside a mountain...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
I give-up my title as Archduchess of Assassination to be in the Fatal Thanatocracy
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

angel-teo-chan wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


Username:amitoarito
Name:Celia Yumi Arayuki
Position:The Bloody Lady
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:Yep
Have you invited your buddies?:Yep yep
Are you active?:yep yep yep


i will add u now^^


haii..
arigatou naa
Posted 10/30/09
Username: vue123
Name: Sin
Position: Countess-Baroness of Lies
Have you uploaded 10 pics?: yes
Have you invited your buddies?: yes
Are you active?: yes
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

vue123 wrote:

Username: vue123
Name: Sin
Position: Countess-Baroness of Lies
Have you uploaded 10 pics?: yes
Have you invited your buddies?: yes
Are you active?: yes


i will add u now^^
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/31/09

Loony_04 wrote:

I give-up my title as Archduchess of Assassination to be in the Fatal Thanatocracy


done
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09
ano megami chan,i giveed up my position of the maleficent duchess wraith and i am in the fatal thanatocracy
Member
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stinky Boarding S...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Username:
darknightxday
Name:
Mist Hikiari Shadows
Position:
Shadow Maiden
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:
You betcha
Have you invited your buddies?:
All of meh pals are commin!
Are you active?:
Yup xP
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

darknightxday wrote:

Username:
darknightxday
Name:
Mist Hikiari Shadows
Position:
Shadow Maiden
Have you uploaded 10 pics?:
You betcha
Have you invited your buddies?:
All of meh pals are commin!
Are you active?:
Yup xP


i will add u now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.