First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
odd couple
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in some buddys pa...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
weird ppl are cool to make fun off
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
As long as the relationship is there for the right reasons. My only query is age difference... I think you should at least stay within a 10 year age gap...
Posted 3/30/08

projectcedric wrote:

Most of the time, those "odd couples" are what clicks and feel the chemistry because they fulfill each other's needs.


exactly(:
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lGiNo wrote:

weird ppl are cool to make fun off


Fuck you.

356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in some buddys pa...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

keyblade777 wrote:


lGiNo wrote:

weird ppl are cool to make fun off


Fuck you.



Fuck you harder
3914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / just about ... here.
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
odd couples sure attract our attention. but as long as it doesn't matter to them,then there's no problem... but if they do get affected by other people's remarks like "she looks like his nanny" or "she looks like his grandma", then there's where the problem starts.

if i were in that kind of situation, i can't say that i wouldn't get affected by other people's opinion... but i'll try my hardest not to do anything rash (like breaking up with the guy) just because people think that we're not suited to be with each other.
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
idk it really depends on their chemistry and personalities....
if ones emo and the others outgoing.... not matching
Posted 3/30/08

keyblade777 wrote:


lGiNo wrote:

weird ppl are cool to make fun off


Fuck you.



Now now,
let's play nice children.

haha

Anyways this so called "odd couple" you speak of is
subjective.

2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lGiNo wrote:


keyblade777 wrote:


lGiNo wrote:

weird ppl are cool to make fun off


Fuck you.



Fuck you harder
'

Fuck long time lol

1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In his heart X]
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Hey, opposites attract, I guess. *shrugs
Just as long as it's love between them, not sex, money, or whatnot.
28113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08



strange enough to get its own show ! the tall hot thick with the short ugly goofball lol
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

projectcedric wrote:

Most of the time, those "odd couples" are what clicks and feel the chemistry because they fulfill each other's needs.


I Agree.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

ryanteenme wrote:

what do ya think of Odd couple ? like ugly girl with handsome guy? or hot asian girl with ugly black/white guy? or cute girl with old man..? like beauty and the beast in reality..
or suppose ya have a 'okei/good' relationship with yr guy/gal (for atleast a yr), but few months later ya have met someone better looking and more of yr type person?
will ya continue yr relationship or try to break it up (for making some excuses), and starts with another ?



i think u make no sense cause u keep saying every one from other races are ugly?.....i know what ur problem is. u hate interracial couples because of ur personal insecurities. ur not talking about just ugly and beautiful (which is still non of ur business) because u keep saying ulgy white guy or black guy ....OK hommei ditching some one ur supposed to "love" because something better comes along makes u a doushe bag. which means ull keep doing it....lets hope that not ugly or normal looking because u really need some andois features to cover up the real doushe bag..


and your point is with that rant was???
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
the one who made this thread is banned.. is it becos this thread..?


anyways.. who cares.. odd couple.. as long as they are happy..
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

lol my mistake to i_got_you60



what do ya think of Odd couple ? like ugly girl with handsome guy? or hot asian girl with ugly black/white guy? or cute girl with old man..? like beauty and the beast in reality..
or suppose ya have a 'okei/good' relationship with yr guy/gal (for atleast a yr), but few months later ya have met someone better looking and more of yr type person?
will ya continue yr relationship or try to break it up (for making some excuses), and starts with another ?



In London, I have seen 1. Ugly black guy with really hot and cute korean girl.
2. Ugly Indian Girl with Normal Japanese guy.
3. Cute Chinese girl with an ugly indian businessman.
4. Ugly Indian/Arab girl with handsome white dude.

(they were holding hands like a couple, so everyone just stared at them like, WTF)







i think both of u make no sense cause u keep saying every one from other races are ugly?.....i know what ur problem is. u hate interracial couples because of ur personal insecurities. ur not talking about just ugly and beautiful (which is still non of ur business) because u keep saying ulgy white guy or black guy ....OK hommei ditching some one ur supposed to "love" because something better comes along makes u a doushe bag. which means ull keep doing it....lets hope that not ugly or normal looking because u really need some andois features to cover up the real doushe bag..


ps...i know a majority of white,black,indian arabian women wouldnt be caught dead with an asian guy....so dont get cocky.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.