First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARD HERE!!
Member
2453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
Name: Sheena
Username: spirited64
D.O.B: 10th Oct
Style card: #2 ( New one)
Thanks!
Creator
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

hikari132 wrote:

hajimemashite :)
i'm new here ^__^

Name: Sarahikari
Username: hikari132
D.O.B: 13th February
Style card number: 2 (the new one)

arigatou :)


Sorry for the late reply ne~

Here's ur id card. Pls post forums and request avii ne~



Creator
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

spirited64 wrote:

Name: Sheena
Username: spirited64
D.O.B: 10th Oct
Style card: #2 ( New one)
Thanks!


Sorry for the late ne~
Here's ur id card. If u dont like it, tell me keyh.



Plz post forums and visit our avii shop ne~ :)

Member
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

japn3s3 wrote:


hikari132 wrote:

hajimemashite :)
i'm new here ^__^

Name: Sarahikari
Username: hikari132
D.O.B: 13th February
Style card number: 2 (the new one)

arigatou :)


Sorry for the late reply ne~

Here's ur id card. Pls post forums and request avii ne~





thx a lot XD
okey then ^__^
Member
2453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

japn3s3 wrote:


spirited64 wrote:

Name: Sheena
Username: spirited64
D.O.B: 10th Oct
Style card: #2 ( New one)
Thanks!


Sorry for the late ne~
Here's ur id card. If u dont like it, tell me keyh.



Plz post forums and visit our avii shop ne~ :)



arigatou ne. I like it.
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
Name: Juppie
Username: InnocentJuppie
D.O.B: August 5th
Style card number: #1 (the flowers)
Creator
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 11/22/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Name: Juppie
Username: InnocentJuppie
D.O.B: August 5th
Style card number: #1 (the flowers)


Sorry for the late ne~ >_<
Here's ur card. plz be active ne~
:)


If u need anything, juz tell me k! Take care ne~
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 11/30/09

japn3s3 wrote:


InnocentJuppie wrote:

Name: Juppie
Username: InnocentJuppie
D.O.B: August 5th
Style card number: #1 (the flowers)


Sorry for the late ne~ >_<
Here's ur card. plz be active ne~
:)


If u need anything, juz tell me k! Take care ne~


Thank you, and I'll try (:
Posted 12/5/09
i feel like the new kid in school xD jk ^ ^

Name: Jian
Username: xxhateshinai_matsuroxx
D.O.B: August 12
Style card number 3 xD
Creator
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

xxhateshinai_matsuroxx wrote:

i feel like the new kid in school xD jk ^ ^

Name: Jian
Username: xxhateshinai_matsuroxx
D.O.B: August 12
Style card number 3 xD


lyk new kid in school? hahha...
here's ur card. If u need anything, juz tell me or our mods here! ^^



829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
Name: Emily
Username: cutiestarlove
D.O.B: October 29
Style card number: 4
Creator
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 12/7/09

cutiestarlove wrote:



Card is available


* p/s : Invite ALL your buddies to join this group
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
Thank you japn3s3
Creator
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
u're welcome. Glad u lyk it,sweetie
Posted 12/13/09
Name: Karin-chan
Username: kaitlyn_gosiaco241
D.O.B: December 27
Style card number: 4
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.