First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The Human World
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
Kagami looked at the lady beside her. She remained silent from her new companion's comment but continued her way back home without saying a word, only eating the bread in her hands.
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
nyx watched the two of them and shoock her head she dosent know shes a shadown creature
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
Kagami thought she sense someone and turned around.
Maybe it's my imagination? She wondered. Or is it because of this vampire here that is confusing my senses? The smell of blood coming from her is really thick.
Posted 10/24/09
Psycho smiles a toothy smile at Kagami and whispers in her mind, 'Love, I just ate my dinner thats why you smell the blood but come on now lets get you home before they try anything.'
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
"I don't mind a companion on the way back home, Miss Psycho, but why would they try anything towards me?" Kagami asked as if she knew who Psycho is talking about.
Posted 10/24/09
Psycho sighs and turns into an alley and wraps her arms around Kagami's waist and looks up at the roof then jumps to it and sets Kagami down and she stares at her. "Love, they know your something important, but we don't know yet of why or what. So you'll have to tell me how many blocks we're going to be walking so I can jump us there without them realizing where we've gone. Otherwise, if it's too many blocks we're going to my pent house suite. Would you like to go there instead?" She says quietly to Kagami.
Member
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/25/09
Shinichi sits on a park bench (kid form) watching the people go by. "Sigh....i wonder if i will have fun like them."
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

deyone5 wrote:

Shinichi sits on a park bench (kid form) watching the people go by. "Sigh....i wonder if i will have fun like them."


*A zapping sound is heard behind you as a blue light fills your face.*



Mysterious Knight


You're a chump if you're just sitting. *shows his Icy Dragon sword to his face and clicks his tongue* Come at me dimwit!


Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
Kagami looked towards the north and pointed towards a forest not far away.
"My house's over there...." She said in a quiet voice to Psycho.
Member
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
Shinichi glances up then looks away with a smirk. "Seems that your the Dimwit for starting a fight with someone you do not know. also stop that clicking noise its a bother, and probably would be a waste of my exsistance to fight you." he stands up from where he was sitting then proceeds to walk away, then turning back toward the man to look at him. "what type of 'man' would pick a fight with a child...."
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 10/26/09


>> Sorry but did you sign up for a position? If not, please sign up at either one of these forums to get a position before continuing to RP. Thanks!

Ancients
Royals
Positions
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 10/26/09




Mysterious Knight


*gleams* You're ain't a kid, chump. *astral warps in front of you to perform a horizontal slash*

Member
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
"my my...." Shinichi vanishes avoiding the attack then appears on the tip of the blade. "Is all you want is a fight....everyone is so reckless these days."
Member
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

deyone5 wrote:

"my my...." Shinichi vanishes avoiding the attack then appears on the tip of the blade. "Is all you want is a fight....everyone is so reckless these days."



*The mysterious knight smirks as your body begins to freeze*




Mysterious Knight


They say: "Look before you leap." I know what you are bud.

Posted 10/26/09
Psycho frowns as she looks to the north and she shakes her head. "No, love that's too far, grab my hand."She holds her hand out to Kagami.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.