First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Latest episode dicussion - Definitely not spoiler-free
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
its definately going to be interesting to see how kajika and rumaty take the news although i dont think even eugene knows about its so it kind of leaves 3 in the dark now. i hope they all do something to quinza though. of course something else to look forward to for more shocks will be how everyone takes the news of who kajika loves
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / throwing garbage
Offline
Posted 11/26/09
did she confessed her love to lee leng in 29 ep?????or am I crazy????what happened????does she loves him like bro or like lover????
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

hime91 wrote:

did she confessed her love to lee leng in 29 ep?????or am I crazy????what happened????does she loves him like bro or like lover????


i'm pretty sure she meant love love...cuz if it was just brotherly love, i mean...its sort of weird, because she had A HUGE problem with him marrying and if she only loved him as a brother then it shouldn't have been such a big issue...and she said that she should have told him that she loved him sooner...that means her feelings aren't FAMILY related...THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / throwing garbage
Offline
Posted 11/26/09 , edited 11/26/09

bobapearl wrote:


hime91 wrote:


i'm pretty sure she meant love love...cuz if it was just brotherly love, i mean...its sort of weird, because she had A HUGE problem with him marrying and if she only loved him as a brother then it shouldn't have been such a big issue...and she said that she should have told him that she loved him sooner...that means her feelings aren't FAMILY related...THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!


lol thank you so much.....I really hope she really loves him like MAN!!!!!i'm all for kajilee couple!!!!!besides she asked from him not to fall in love in anyone else!!!!!that doesnt really sounds like bro-sis relationship....btw it also makes me happy too!!!!!
Posted 11/27/09

lilc4anime wrote:

I will agree with Oompa1992 that Kajika is most powerful female leads in anime like this. I find it refreshing cause most of the anime series the females are not that bright and seem very weak. Same old same old ...... takes it toll. As for me I want Li-Ren & Kajika I just love the pic of the ED song of the both of them. I will keep my fingers cross.


you should try watching Saiunkoku Monogatari. its also a girl power type of reverse harem anime. the animation is very good imo. plus the story is really magnificent (still revolving around politics). and you'll love the romance, not to mention the comedy (damn its sooo hilarious) and the drama as well (made me cry in some parts).

Member
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / OhioIs4Luvers
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
Episode 30 - I was so scared that Isaac wasn't going to make it and Kajika's impersonation of Rumati was great. And I'm still hhung up on her confession, too bad Lee-Leng didn't hear it.
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
oh gosh...episode 30 was so dramatic...i feel so bad for li-ren though...just when he and kajika can finally be together, he has to let her go...THIS SUCKS!
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

Oompa1992 wrote:

Episode 30 - I was so scared that Isaac wasn't going to make it and Kajika's impersonation of Rumati was great. And I'm still hhung up on her confession, too bad Lee-Leng didn't hear it.


i'm curious...what confession? did i miss that part?
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 11/29/09
Wow...there probably find out Kajika queen then Quzina gonna make Lumati king so.... I love this couple but bad news for Li-ren. LUMATI MIGHT MARRY KAJIKA!!!
Member
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
i'm starting to think with the preview for ep 31 that theres is a possibility that li ren wont go back even if kajika tells him to and with torensouske turning up and carl working in the background as well things may go in favour of li ren x kajika. with all the cliffhangers though its getting hard not to scream at it going "nooo dont finish yet!! i dont want to wait til next week" lol
Member
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / OhioIs4Luvers
Offline
Posted 12/2/09

bobapearl wrote:


Oompa1992 wrote:

Episode 30 - I was so scared that Isaac wasn't going to make it and Kajika's impersonation of Rumati was great. And I'm still hhung up on her confession, too bad Lee-Leng didn't hear it.


i'm curious...what confession? did i miss that part?


Episode 29, Kajika says she loves him when they get bombed, but now that I think about it, I'm confused. Did she mean love, love. Or friend, brother, type love. Agh! I don't know
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/09

Oompa1992 wrote:


bobapearl wrote:


Oompa1992 wrote:

Episode 30 - I was so scared that Isaac wasn't going to make it and Kajika's impersonation of Rumati was great. And I'm still hhung up on her confession, too bad Lee-Leng didn't hear it.


i'm curious...what confession? did i miss that part?


Episode 29, Kajika says she loves him when they get bombed, but now that I think about it, I'm confused. Did she mean love, love. Or friend, brother, type love. Agh! I don't know


OH GOTCHA! and personally, i'm sure she meant LOVE LOVE...not the brotherly love, cuz why does him getting married have anything to do with family love? it's not like he'd suddenly stopped caring about her (if he saw her as a little sister of course) and kajika also said that she should have told him sooner...well i'm sure that li-ren knew that kajika loved him in a way, but he didn't know if it was only the family way...so it must mean that she loves him as A POTENTIAL HUSBAND...wee!
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Now i'm leaving because nobody considers my posibility.
Member
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / throwing garbage
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

ShiverGirl wrote:

Now i'm leaving because nobody considers my posibility.


and that would be?????
Member
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 12/5/09

hime91 wrote:


ShiverGirl wrote:

Now i'm leaving because nobody considers my posibility.


and that would be?????


Omg.....I don't want to retype but its up there right here in this page I feel like not typing it again.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.