First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply ★[Haru-chan's Avii Shop]★
81142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

janethng wrote:


xXkamakiXkamiyaXx wrote:

What Avii:All please :3
Text:Kamaki-chan
Extras?no




Done!


omg its so kawaii! i love it thanks so much! ^^
Posted 10/17/09

janethng wrote:


Wistfuul wrote:

What Avii: all plz?
Text: Mitsukai-chan (in big)
Wistfuul (in small)
Extras? nopez




Done!



Umm, gomen but.
You forgot to add the "Wistfuul" txt in it
If you dont have enough space or anything, you can remove the "chan" in "Mitsukai-chan"
Arigatou ^,^

Star Requester
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
What Avii: All pleaase?
Text: amuto4eva14 , Jen-chan
Extras? no thx


oh and what do we pay?
Forum Star Mod
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

janethng wrote:


teenytinytoe wrote:

What Avii: last one
Text: teenytinytoe, kitkat-chan, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Extras? brushes, beams, glittery text




Done!


well, thoe u didnt put my other text i wanted i will definately use it after i use my avii now thanx!
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

amuto4eva14 wrote:

What Avii: All pleaase?
Text: amuto4eva14 , Jen-chan
Extras? no thx


oh and what do we pay?


Free for now! xD Because of the Grand new opening of the shop! hahaha

Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

janethng wrote:


teenytinytoe wrote:


janethng wrote:


teenytinytoe wrote:

What Avii: last one
Text: teenytinytoe, kitkat-chan, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Extras? brushes, beams, glittery text




Done!


well, thoe u didnt put my other text i wanted i will definately use it after i use my avii now thanx!


ohhh i forgot! O_o.. no problem! i can fix it.. =D

Just took like 5 secs to add it.. haha




Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Wistfuul wrote:


janethng wrote:


Wistfuul wrote:

What Avii: all plz?
Text: Mitsukai-chan (in big)
Wistfuul (in small)
Extras? nopez




Done!



Umm, gomen but.
You forgot to add the "Wistfuul" txt in it
If you dont have enough space or anything, you can remove the "chan" in "Mitsukai-chan"
Arigatou ^,^



Ohh.. sorry.. i didnt write it so i didnt think of it.. >3< I'll fix it right away.!!! O_o...

Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

There you go! =D
Star Requester
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

janethng wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

What Avii: All pleaase?
Text: amuto4eva14 , Jen-chan
Extras? no thx


oh and what do we pay?


Free for now! xD Because of the Grand new opening of the shop! hahaha



Ohh okay :]
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

amuto4eva14 wrote:


janethng wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

What Avii: All pleaase?
Text: amuto4eva14 , Jen-chan
Extras? no thx


oh and what do we pay?


Free for now! xD Because of the Grand new opening of the shop! hahaha



Ohh okay :]



Done~
Star Requester
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

janethng wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:


janethng wrote:


amuto4eva14 wrote:

What Avii: All pleaase?
Text: amuto4eva14 , Jen-chan
Extras? no thx


oh and what do we pay?


Free for now! xD Because of the Grand new opening of the shop! hahaha



Ohh okay :]



Done~


Thaanks Haru-Chan! Your so Aweesome~! x)
Star Requester
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
What Avii: Hatsune Miku one please
Text: Mizuki , Mermaid-Rina
Extras: Nopez
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

What Avii: Hatsune Miku one please
Text: Mizuki , Mermaid-Rina
Extras: Nopez




Done
Star Requester
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/09


Hehe arigatou and you're welcome because im using it =3

Star Requester
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/27/09
What Avii:First & Second & Third
Text:Lara,LaraDenise
Extras?:None

Done
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.