First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Big 3
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/09 , edited 10/31/09
This term isn't used very often (cause I just made it up), but how long have you gone without one of The Big 3 since you discovered them?

The Big 3 being
-Alcohol
-Porn
-Cigarettes

You don't have to be specific with which on you have gone without the longest, and it could be all or just one.

Me, about a week.



EDIT:

Rather then just answering the above question, also discuss how you feel about each of these things and which ones you think are more acceptable than the others. =)
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 10/14/09
uhhh... alcohol: 6 months?
porn: uhhhh never?
cigarettes: never, that shit's disgusting.
Posted 10/14/09 , edited 10/14/09
shet, I think I just confirmed my nerdi-ness ;D; *sobs*
I thought you meant The Big Three as in Clemenceau, Lloyd George and Woodrow Wilson ! >>;

aaaaanywho, o.o;;

Alcahol --> I'd say like 2 weeks

Porn --> Never watched any.. i sweaaaar xP

Cigarettes --> Never puffed on a cancer stick.
Posted 10/14/09
-Alcohol - 1 month.
-Porn - I forgot. 1 year?
-Cigarettes - Never.
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 10/14/09
i havent done any of those THINGS ever and never will >.<
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 10/14/09
Alcohol - 2 years
Porn - 1 year?
Cigarettes - However long you like. xD
Do I get a prize?
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

rou_chan wrote:

i havent done any of those THINGS ever and never will >.<


I said that once,
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

sumit714 wrote:


rou_chan wrote:

i havent done any of those THINGS ever and never will >.<


I said that once,


lol but srysly not my thing
23120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On an Enigmatic R...
Offline
Posted 10/14/09
alcohol - since birth

porn - since birth

cigarettes - since birth


believe it!!!!
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

rosie00 wrote:

shet, I think I just confirmed my nerdi-ness ;D; *sobs*
I thought you meant The Big Three as in Clemenceau, Lloyd George and Woodrow Wilson ! >>;

aaaaanywho, o.o;;

Alcahol --> I'd say like 2 weeks

Porn --> Never watched any.. i sweaaaar xP

Cigarettes --> Never puffed on a cancer stick.


SAME HERE!
I thought that was what he was talking about with The Big Three too! haha
I was like I DID A REPORT ON THATTTT! and then I read the first post XDDD
I was just too scared to say it =___=
Posted 10/14/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


rosie00 wrote:

shet, I think I just confirmed my nerdi-ness ;D; *sobs*
I thought you meant The Big Three as in Clemenceau, Lloyd George and Woodrow Wilson ! >>;

aaaaanywho, o.o;;

Alcahol --> I'd say like 2 weeks

Porn --> Never watched any.. i sweaaaar xP

Cigarettes --> Never puffed on a cancer stick.


SAME HERE!
I thought that was what he was talking about with The Big Three too! haha
I was like I DID A REPORT ON THATTTT! and then I read the first post XDDD
I was just too scared to say it =___=


l m a o xDDD;;
Meee tooo, I spent a year on it and was ready to let rip ! >3
But NO

aww, I should learn some fear damnit. 3:
Posted 10/14/09
Wow, this thread is filled with underaged drinkers.

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Wow, this thread is filled with underaged drinkers.



Not me? :3
Posted 10/14/09

Sunnyxx wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Wow, this thread is filled with underaged drinkers.



Not me? :3


Is the drinking age 18 in Scotland?
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Sunnyxx wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Wow, this thread is filled with underaged drinkers.



Not me? :3


Is the drinking age 18 in Scotland?


Its 18 in Australia, =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.