First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Metropolis
Member
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 10/23/09


I smile slightly "oh its quite alright thank you for the food." as soon as the foods on the table i began to dig in.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 10/25/09

Chef: First serving's on me since you ordered the lot. *thumbs up*
Member
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 10/25/09 , edited 10/25/09


I looked up at the chef and smiled "Thank you" i managed to say between bites
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 10/25/09

Li: *quietly finishes and leaves a tip on the counter* Think I'll head to bed early, I'll see you later Mada...*walks out the door*

Chef: The door's always welcome Li *waves*
Member
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 10/26/09


I watch the man leave then turn my attention back towards my food
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 11/7/09

Li: *walks all the way back to his apartment and unpacks to check his cell phone*

You have 1 new message:

Package is on the move at 2nd precinct. You know what to do


Li: ........

*meanwhile back at the Bar*

Chef: *reads paper* Jeez, these Contractors are causing up more than just a bar fight. Ever wonder why the police doesn't get any better in dealing with them
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
(Looks like something is about to happen :o)

Yuuko was closing up her antique shop. As usual there wasn't much business going on but it didn't bother her...After locking up, she wandered a bit.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

(Yep =P Sorry I had to have dinner)

Li: *finishes reading text message and opens closet*

*meanwhile somewhere in another district of the city*

???: *walks inconspicuously down the street into the town with a suitcase into a building then takes the elevator up to the top floor*.....

??? 2: *stands across from ??? along with a few other guys* ....You have the package?

???: Like you asked....*sticks out the suitcase but doesn't give it to them* hold up, where's my cut of the dough?

??? 2: The package first

???: I don't think so, I went through hell sneaking this out from PANDORA so unless you cough up some green this is not your property pal

??? 2: ......alright, it's your money after all *looks to the other guys* ..give it to 'em*

Thugs: *come up and reveal a lump from their coats but then suddenly several shots came from their coats and ??? goes down*

??? 2: There, there's your cut *smirks* you can thank me never.....*slowly walks over and picks up the suitcase*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09


(Np)

Yuuko was walking pass the building and heard faint gunshots. She looked up at the building. ". . ."
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

*the men came walking casually out of the building minding their own business*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09


(Gonna reply late, have to revise my stupid essay again....)

Yuuko can tell they were the culprits and let them be. She quickly turned away and carried on before they could get a good look of her.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

(No biggie)

*a figure hidden from the distance slowly walks to the edge of the building observing them from above*

??? 2: *narrows eyes and looks around suspiciously*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09


(Contractors can't tell if others are contractors...right? Cause in the anime it looks like most are oblivious until they reveal their abilities)

Yuuko sat down at a nearby bench. She looked up at the artificial stars. ". . ." She felt uneasy and got up, this time picking up her pace from before.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

(Yeah pretty much)

??? 2: *keeps walking until they reach a deserted intersection* .......

Thug 1: Something wrong?

??? 2: No....just a feeling

Thug 2: Oh come on, we got what we were looking for so we shouldn't worry like he-

Thug 1: What was that? *turns around* Hey, w-where'd he go?

Thug 3: He was there a second ago *looks around*

??? 2: ......

*two shots came from nowhere hitting Thug 2 & 3*

Thug 1: What in the hell!? *takes out sidearm in panic*

??? 2: So they're already onto us.....*starts walking fast back in the direction he came*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09


Still being able to hear the gunshots, Yuuko knew she wasn't far enough. She wall jumped onto a building and looked at the city from where she stood. She saw someone in the distant where the men from the building had headed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.