First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Metropolis
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

(Alright I gotta get going, later)


Thug 1: *struggles to keep up with ???* Ugh jesus! Who is this guy!?

??? 2: We'll have no choice but to split up *pushes Thug 1 in another direction*

Thug 1: *runs into a small alleyway and stops to catch his breath* I didn't come all the way to Tokyo just to get busted *loads slide on sidearm* No way this guy's takin' my hide! No wa- *a hand from nowhere grabs his neck and raises him a little*

*the arm came from the wall*

Thug 1: *choking while panicking at the same time* God, please! Take my money, my job, my wife, but don't take my life! Have mercy!

Figure: .....not tonight....

*meanwhile in the original plaza where Yuuko was*

??? 2: *looks around then suddenly up at the building where Yuuko was*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09


(Your character has such an awesome entrance X3 Night~)

Yuuko backed away from the edge as she feels watched. ". . . ."
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

??? 2: *runs off after looking*

*30 seconds later*

??? 2: *pops up behind Yuuko* Can I help you miss...?
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


Yuuko quickly turns around facing him, on guard. "Not at all."
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

??? 2: I pretty much knew you were watching the scene the minute we passed you, as far as ME goes...I can't let you live any longer...
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


Great thought Yuuko quite irritated she ended up getting involved anyways. "So be it."
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

??? 2: *pupils turn red and suddenly disappears and then reappears striking her from behind*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


Yuuko dodges jumping over him, while taking out a small vial she splashes him with it from above.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

??? 2: *disappears again hitting from above with a dropping axe kick then disappears once again. It was evident to Yuuko that he was a contractor*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


(Obviously lol...I'm so bad at rp battles T_T)

Yuuko gets up immediately after getting hit. She waited for him to reappear again...
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09

(No you're doing fine XD Keep up the heat)

??? 2: *reappears on top of a fanbox*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


Just as he reappears, ice begins to surface his body beginning from where she had splashed him.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


??? 2: Tch *disappears before further freezing of his body then reappears grabbing Yuuko's collar and slamming her into the wall* Jeez am I gonna feel this in the morning.... *takes out a sidearm and pokes it right at her forehead*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


(What's a sidearm? >.>;)

Yuuko breaks the vial on the ground as she slams into the wall. The water around his feet begins to freeze as well. The freezing process is much quicker this time.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


(Handgun >_>)

??? 2: *pupils turn red again disappearing while breaking the ice, reappears and shoots Yuuko in the shoulder and leg* This is why dealing with contractors is such a pain....*walks over to Yuuko then picks her up by the hair and points his sidearm at her forehead* Well...to Alcatraz with you miss...*starts to pull the trigger but then something stops him*

*a cable string wraps around his neck, it came from the wall*

??? 2: Urgh!! *gets dragged back a little* What in the...

*the cable pulls back dragging ??? 2 through the wall, several gunshots were heard*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.