First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Metropolis
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09


(O_O LOL)

Yuuko managed to pull herself up, but couldn't stand so she just sat there. How pathetic...
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

(Ok, I'm calling it day. Night)

*the door opened slowly as a person who looked like in his teens walked out wearing a gray coat and goggles*

Figure: *walks over to the suitcase and picks it up*..........
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09


(Night)

Yuuko watched him, then looked away.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

Figure: *stands up and hears a beep go off*......*takes out his cellphone and reads the message*.......

*the sounds of sirens were heard*

Police Officer 1: We saw two signals go off at 2nd Precinct, Contractor messier codes SV-412 and LN-107

Police Officer 2: Copy that, proceed with cation towards the DZ

Figure: *puts away phone then turns to Yuuko and walks over to her* Can you stand....
Posted 11/13/09
Aria walked passed them. She saw them but gave no expression.
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/14/09


"No."
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

Figure: *turns to the direction where the sirens are coming from* Tch....*looks back at Yuuko and picks her up, grabs the suitcase and runs into the wall phases through, it was a very creepy feeling for Yuuko*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/14/09


She wasn't too bothered by the strange feeling she felt as they went through the wall. A contractor helping me? "....."
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09 , edited 11/14/09

Figure: *flips down floor by floor until they were at the first floor and out of the building*

Police Officer 1: *busts through the door on the top floor* PSD! Hands in the air contractors!! *points guns but there was no one there*

*meanwhile*

Figure: *stops after a while and holds up a mechanism which flashes blinding light before Yuuko's eyes, she passes out*........*lays her on a bench and takes out cellphone* Baseplate, package retrieved. Bystanders incapacitated.... *hangs up and starts to walk but then turns back at Yuuko for a second then walks away*
Posted 11/15/09
Aria went back to the place she was working. She had always successfully escaped from the police and wasn't interested in getting caught. "Ah. There you are Aria. There are some new orders. We need your help."
Aria nodded and went about delivering the dishes. The police past her. She looked at them. A policeman met her eyes. An expression crossed the policeman face and she knew she was caught. "I need to go." She muttered at the person who spoke to her just now. "What?"
Aria was gone already. She ran.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Police Officer 3: *turns towards her direction* Two-four, I think we have a suspect going down 2nd precinct

Police Officer 1: *over radio* Is it the contractor we're looking for?

Police Officer 3: Don't know, but suspicion is high towards her, permission to pursue

Police Officer 1: Negative, you are to stay here an assist assessment

Police Officer 3: *sighs* Copy, two-four, Out *walks back to the cars*

*meanwhile*

Figure: *jumps from building to building* ........
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
(Haha Men in Black )

Yuuko awakened and was capable of moving, although the bullet still in her leg and shoulder. She took out her old fashioned pipe and started to smoke as her remuneration called for it. While doing so, she quickly headed away from the city, bearing the pain as well as she could.
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:


Police Officer 3: *turns towards her direction* Two-four, I think we have a suspect going down 2nd precinct

Police Officer 1: *over radio* Is it the contractor we're looking for?

Police Officer 3: Don't know, but suspicion is high towards her, permission to pursue

Police Officer 1: Negative, you are to stay here an assist assessment

Police Officer 3: *sighs* Copy, two-four, Out *walks back to the cars*

*meanwhile*

Figure: *jumps from building to building* ........


Aria stopped running once she sensed they stopped chasing her. She was at the back of an alley.

(For the Remuneration, must we use all our abilities first?)
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

(You use your abilities a couple times then remunerate)

Figure: *stops at one building top then walks to the edge to observe from above*.....
Posted 11/15/09


(ah.)

Aria looked up and saw a figure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.