First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Tokyo Metropolis
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09


Figure: Tch...*throws down a can onto the ground and releases a blinding light, next thing anyone knew he was gone*
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:



Figure: Tch...*throws down a can onto the ground and releases a blinding light, next thing anyone knew he was gone*


Aria blinked several times to rid of the blindness. She walked out of the alley and looked around. She used her mind to reach out to any surrounding people. She smiled, satisfied. She walked to the shadows of the alleys.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

*meanwhile*

Figure: *opens the door to his apartment, takes off his goggles and takes off coat*...... *walks to the back balcony and leans on the sliding window*

Figure 2: *reading a newspaper on the other side of the window* A job well done Li aka GP-207, you pulled it off with minimal compromise

Li: There's just one problem....I saw another one....a woman....

Figure 2: We've already got her messier code, LN-107. She's an ice woman, if you know what I mean*turns page*

Li: The only reason I helped her is because she might leak info to the cops........

Figure 2: *closes newspaper* Money's been already transferred.....*walks out of the apartent*

Li: *looks at hand* .......
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

miysui wrote:

(Haha Men in Black )

Yuuko awakened and was capable of moving, although the bullet still in her leg and shoulder. She took out her old fashioned pipe and started to smoke as her remuneration called for it. While doing so, she quickly headed away from the city, bearing the pain as well as she could.


*She noticed that the bullets were removed and her wounds were wrapped up in medical tape*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
Yuuko made it home without being stopped or spotted. She kept her place dark even as she entered.
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:


*meanwhile*

Figure: *opens the door to his apartment, takes off his goggles and takes off coat*...... *walks to the back balcony and leans on the sliding window*

Figure 2: *reading a newspaper on the other side of the window* A job well done Li aka GP-207, you pulled it off with minimal compromise

Li: There's just one problem....I saw another one....a woman....

Figure 2: We've already got her messier code, LN-107. She's an ice woman, if you know what I mean*turns page*

Li: The only reason I helped her is because she might leak info to the cops........

Figure 2: *closes newspaper* Money's been already transferred.....*walks out of the apartent*

Li: *looks at hand* .......


Aria heard the sounds of more police. She sighed. Looks like I got caught again... She started running away again.
Meanwhile, the police had a signal on their radar. "Messier Code SE-102. She's on the third precinct."
Aria jumped onto the roof of a building and walked near the edge. They were surrounding her. Her eyes hardened as an ice dagger started to form.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Police Officer 4: PSD! Hands in the air SE-102!!

*officers all aim at her head*
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:


Police Officer 4: PSD! Hands in the air SE-102!!

*officers all aim at her head*


Aria's eyes were hooded. A cruel smile formed. She formed several identical ice daggers. They floated beside her. "One for one." She murmured as they flew towards the police officers.
After they did their job and there was only one left, she threw the last ice dagger at the police.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
Police Officer: *got hit in the shoulder but still managed to stand and fire off 4 rounds at her*
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:

Police Officer: *got hit in the shoulder but still managed to stand and fire off 4 rounds at her*


Aria dodged them easily. She appeared behind him. "Too late." She whispered as she formed a sharp ice diamond and stabbed him with it.
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
Yuuko sighed in relief, glad they haven't found her home but she knew they would eventually be here soon since they mustn't have given up yet. She packed as many clothes as she could in a duffel bag. Hearing the sirens, she opened her window and jumped out when she heard a lot of steps coming towards her door. She put her old pipe back into her kimono sleeve as she ran, then hid into an alley. My antique shop should still be safe...but if I go there it'll be revealed. She sighed dejectedly, as she was running out of options and only running blindly.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Police Officer: *falls to the ground*

*all was quiet*
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:


Police Officer: *falls to the ground*

*all was quiet*


Aria went to her apartment. She felt rather exhausted. She went to the bathroom and took out a knife. She cut her wrists and watched the blood flow into the sink.
Creator
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

(Alright, I need to get to bed. Later)

*meanwhile*

Li: *bites down and bends 3 quarters in the mirror* ...this is not good for my dental hygiene....*walks out of the bathroom and leans back looking out the window of the balcony* ..........
Posted 11/15/09

CodemanAlpha wrote:


(Alright, I need to get to bed. Later)

*meanwhile*

Li: *bites down and bends 3 quarters in the mirror* ...this is not good for my dental hygiene....*walks out of the bathroom and leans back looking out the window of the balcony* ..........


(kk.see ya)

Aria washed the knife and treated her wounds. She bandaged her wrists and headed to her bedroom. She fell asleep instantly unaware of what was happening around her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.