First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ✎ Kingdom Hearts RP ♡
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/17/09
Muffy kept her head in the "battle" taking place, Perri and his thoughts were a bit of a distraction. But with one snap of her fingers, he'll disappear. Until she wants him back again of course. She pressed her thumb against her middle finger, Snap! and it was done. Perri had went poof. "Sorry buddy. . . but I can't concentrate with your negative thoughts..."

But then Muffy looked at Moofuyi Blu with a deep look. Moofuyi Blu was NOT given to her by charity or something, and no ordinary 10 year old would possess one right? There must be a reason why they gave it to her. Muffy looked back up at Sayu and crossed her arms while still being afloat, smiling rather devilishly. "Hmm. . . before that, let's have it at a test, how 'bout it? It'll prove if your truly PURE or not." Muffy held up her Keyblade in the clouds and the last rays of Sunset shined reflecting on it. It wasn't on accident... that I got it. A wind passed threw and the Keychain that only she could see jingled in the wind, then she wondered if Sayu could see it too.

Perri was warped back into the Keyblade itself, slumbering peacefully until Muffy needed him again.

Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
As Asbel kept walking and drinking he could hear some beasts let out dying screams as people were fighting it nearby where he was. "Jeez why is it so noisy on this rainy night! Can't a guy enjoy a rainy night while drinking some Pina Colada?" It soon became quiet and he had finished his drink. He kept walking foward down the street and came across a movie theater where he saw two people ordering tickets for a movie, a guy and a girl who had black overcoats.

"Hmm that's a pretty interesting get up they got on them? Should I follow them or just leave them be? Hmmm choices, choices."
He then heard running footsteps and people yelling off the top of their lungs. "I saw that little brat over here somewhere! Quick split up and find him, and once you do, beat the snot out of that boy. He thinks he can get away from beating our boss at the bar, well he's got another thing coming!!"

*sigh* Are those guys his lackeys or something, well I have no need to hide, might as well whoop there ass right here right now!"
Asbel stood in front of the theater as the two people ordering tickets went inside to watch a movie. Sooner or later the mob of Key Bearers would appear and challenge Asbel once more.
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
Sayu looked at Muffy a bit and smiled lightly. Her eyes trailing at a little keychain, jingling...[LOL OWO] through the wind. The sun finally had setted, along with the keychain. She clasped her hands behind her back, and stood on her heels. A small smile formed on her lips. "Shall we continue?" She asked, her light blue eyes glittered with determination at Muffy.
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/17/09
[[ OwO Defy-chan, you know Alice beat the Behemoth like right in front of Asbel XD
She told Constantine to get Asbel somewhere safe...
=w=
He should recognize Alice XD


ember1116 wrote:

Alice shook her head and made a Tsk Tsk sound as she pulled Xain onward. "No way, partner. You take one and I'll take the other, then finish off the one you can't beat by yourself," she offered. "But at least try."

As she scanned the town from the vantage point of the tall Clock Tower, she spotted a civilian in the streets, unknowingly walking straight for the closer of the two Behemoths. "Uh Oh." She leapt off the tower -it seemed to be a signature move- with one last warning glance at Xain. If he didn't do his job, she'd be sure to make him suffer later ^^

She did the same thing she had before, holding Burn below her and letting go to let it spin beneath her hand. This time she kept it up though, and zoomed onward, toward that civilian to let him know he should get out of here. "You!" She called out through the rain, the fire spitting out from Burn as it spun dying quickly in the rain and her orange hair glowing slightly with her powers. "You better get outta here soon, if you know what's good for ya." Then the Behemoth smashed through the building in front of them, and spotted her.


[[ Maybe I should have been more specific, said "civilian WITH BLOOD ON HIS CLOTHES AND DRINKIN A PINA COLADA"
XD ]] ]]
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/17/09
Muffy took Sayu's words, "Shall we continue?" and got confused in them. She seemed to be referring to the battle. But there was more to the Test. So, she saw the keychain after all? Seemed like it. But Muffy shook her head, tsking and doing that finger thing. "There's another part of the Test. Mkay. Here it is. ♥ On a cold, wet rainy night. You spot a lost puppy on the street, shivering and quite possibly dying. What do you do?"

"A- Take it home."

"B- Kick it and laugh, running home."

"C- Feel nothing but pity for the dog and walking back home. Mama wouldn't allow dogs. She was allergic."

"D- Walk away and pretend you saw nothing."

"E- Cry for it. And call the Animal Rescue Place to find it a good home."

This'll prove it... Muffy thought in her thoughts. "So, go ahead and choose. A, B, C, D or E?"


[LOL XD tha choices and stuff started to sound like tha HMRP X3]
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
[[ XDDDD Oooh wow =w=
"Kick it and laugh, running home" DDDDD: That's so terribleee T____T ]]
Posted 10/17/09
[;~; lol i know XD -added another option- LOL BTWWW EMBIE GO REPLY TO HMRPPP ;D if you already havnt XP -i dunno havent checkd-]
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/18/09
[LMAOOO! B ! KICK IT AND LAUGH, RUNNING HOME. ROFLLL. JKJK XD]

Sayu sighed and plopped on the ground. "Take a break, Moonlight...it'll be awhile." Sayu guessed, as her keyblade was turned into a small keyblade...chain....thing. "B! PICK B, SAYU! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!" Her keyblade shouted in her head. 'Crazy, keyblade.' Sayu sighed, "E."
[PICK YOUR CHOICES KOKOCHAN D<]
Member
7610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nowhere in partic...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
"GAH! Alice!" Xain cried, only half stunned.

Ever the nosy and ever willing to break regulations and talk to people, Xain turned to look at the bloody man who followed them in "And what the void's up with you? Blood's just so uncool..." He said, poking this man in the shoulder.
Creator
51646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / with Dampé by the...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
[lmao Embie-chan XD yeah that would've been better. anyways so we'll skip my part and go with how I follow you and Bob or something then ^^"]

Asbel stared at the guy with the black coat who tapped him on the shoulder. "Meh it was just some business that I had to take care of...... forcefully." He continued to eye the man then turned his attention to the girl with red hair and then back at the guy. "So.... who are you two supposed to be?"
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Alice grinned at Xain stunned cry. "Come now, you should know by now I won't let you run away." She turned to face the bloody man from before. "Oh, I see you survived! Good."

Her eyes widened in astonishment when he asked who they were supposed to be. "You mean...." She chuckled. "Oh, you're joking, right..." But she saw his still confused look and stared at him. "You honestly haven't heard of the Organization...?" She eyed him suspiciously and poked his other shoulder. "What rock do you live under?" She shook her head slightly, but shrugged. "Anyways. Xain you know the regulations." She pulled him by the hood away from the bloodied man and toward the door to the theater.
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Constantine takes the civilian to a safe place, and reassures, "It'll be alright."
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
[[ Angelo, that was Asbel... Who is with Alice and Xain again.... have you been reading our OOC comments...? ]]
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
[I was kinda confused. ^^']
Member
7610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nowhere in partic...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
"But i wanna talk to the weirdo!" Xain whined as he was dragged away. Again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.