First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/15/09
...
12427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 10/16/09
*dives in the lake and swims underwater*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/16/09
*Sit's On The Edge Of The Water**Humming*
Posted 10/17/09
*Zero walks up to Karin*

Zero: Hey.
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:

*Zero walks up to Karin*

Zero: Hey.


Karin: Hello. *Not Paying Attention**Looking Out At The Water*
12427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teazers
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
*swims up to the surface* ''it seems too many people are here, ill go somewhere else quiet'' *Leaves the lake and goes somewhere else*
Posted 10/18/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:

*Zero walks up to Karin*

Zero: Hey.


Karin: Hello. *Not Paying Attention**Looking Out At The Water*


Zero: Aww....don't you want to play with me?
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:

*Zero walks up to Karin*

Zero: Hey.


Karin: Hello. *Not Paying Attention**Looking Out At The Water*


Zero: Aww....don't you want to play with me?


Karin: Huh ? *Turns And Looks At You**Blushes* O-Oh...H-Hi ..
Posted 10/18/09

Karin: Huh ? *Turns And Looks At You**Blushes* O-Oh...H-Hi ..


Zero: *smiles and rubs his hand on Karins head to mess up her hair XD*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: Huh ? *Turns And Looks At You**Blushes* O-Oh...H-Hi ..


Zero: *smiles and rubs his hand on Karins head to mess up her hair XD*


Karin: H-Hey M-My Hair !
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09

H-Hey M-My hair!



Zero: *laughs and sits down next to Karin*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09


Karin: Meanie
Posted 10/18/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:



Karin: Meanie


Zero: Heheh...sorry. *he wraps his arms around Karin* Does this make you feel better?
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:



Karin: Meanie


Zero: Heheh...sorry. *he wraps his arms around Karin* Does this make you feel better?


Karin: N-Nope!
Posted 10/18/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:



Karin: Meanie


Zero: Heheh...sorry. *he wraps his arms around Karin* Does this make you feel better?


Karin: N-Nope!


*Zero pulls away and laughs again*

Zero: Just kidding~ =3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.