First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09


Karin: *Kisses Ur Cheek**Get Up And Runs**Sticks MY Toung Out At You* Try And Get Me !!! *Runs*
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / portugal
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09
"Hey! NO KISSING!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!
(SARACASIM INTENDED.)
*smiles warmly at her younger sister*
Posted 10/18/09

Karin: *Kisses Ur Cheek**Get Up And Runs**Sticks MY Toung Out At You* Try And Get Me !!! *Runs*




Zero: Okay! *gets up and starts chasing Karin*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: *Kisses Ur Cheek**Get Up And Runs**Sticks MY Toung Out At You* Try And Get Me !!! *Runs*




Zero: Okay! *gets up and starts chasing Karin*


Karin: *Trip's**Fall's**Twisted Ankle*
Posted 10/18/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: *Kisses Ur Cheek**Get Up And Runs**Sticks MY Toung Out At You* Try And Get Me !!! *Runs*




Zero: Okay! *gets up and starts chasing Karin*


Karin: *Trip's**Fall's**Twisted Ankle*


Zero: Karin! *runs over to Karin* Are you alright?
Posted 10/18/09
[lol you know what's ironic? I just finished my second time reading the Kamichama Karin manga like 5 minutes ago...weird....]
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: *Kisses Ur Cheek**Get Up And Runs**Sticks MY Toung Out At You* Try And Get Me !!! *Runs*




Zero: Okay! *gets up and starts chasing Karin*


Karin: *Trip's**Fall's**Twisted Ankle*


Zero: Karin! *runs over to Karin* Are you alright?


Karin: Owww... My Ankle ....
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

alexandra11 wrote:

"Hey! NO KISSING!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!
(SARACASIM INTENDED.)
*smiles warmly at her younger sister*


.....
Posted 10/18/09

Karin: Owww... My Ankle ....


*Zero picks up Karin, cradling her in his arms*

Zero: Let's get a doctor and see how bad it is, okay?
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / portugal
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
oh goodness are you okay Karin?
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: Owww... My Ankle ....


*Zero picks up Karin, cradling her in his arms*

Zero: Let's get a doctor and see how bad it is, okay?





alexandra11 wrote:

oh goodness are you okay Karin?


Karin: Okay... *wince in pain*
Posted 10/18/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: Owww... My Ankle ....


*Zero picks up Karin, cradling her in his arms*

Zero: Let's get a doctor and see how bad it is, okay?





alexandra11 wrote:

oh goodness are you okay Karin?


Karin: Okay... *wince in pain*


*Zero starts heading towards the doctor's, carrying Karin carefully*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


Karin: Owww... My Ankle ....


*Zero picks up Karin, cradling her in his arms*

Zero: Let's get a doctor and see how bad it is, okay?





alexandra11 wrote:

oh goodness are you okay Karin?


Karin: Okay... *wince in pain*


*Zero starts heading towards the doctor's, carrying Karin carefully*


Karin: Im Sorry Zero ....
Posted 10/18/09


Zero: It's not your fault. It was an accident, it happens to everybody. *Zero smiles reassuringly*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:



Zero: It's not your fault. It was an accident, it happens to everybody. *Zero smiles reassuringly*


Karin: *Wraps My Arms Around Ur Neck* Thank You Zero....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.