First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Lake
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *when we get to my room i go to bed**falls asleep*


Zero: I wouldn't doubt that *smiles softly*


Karin: *Hug's U In My Sleep**Pulling U
Onto The Bed**Curles Up And Hugs You In My Sleep*


Zero: *blushes* T-this is an awkward position


Karin:*Finds My Teady Bead While Sleeping**Pushes Ypu Off
The Bed**Curles Up Hugging My Lil Teady Bear I Got From You Christmas**Wake's
Up* Hey what are you doing?
*Walks To The Lake**Dragging You*


Zero: She never fails to amuse me
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *when we get to my room i go to bed**falls asleep*


Zero: I wouldn't doubt that *smiles softly*


Karin: *Hug's U In My Sleep**Pulling U
Onto The Bed**Curles Up And Hugs You In My Sleep*


Zero: *blushes* T-this is an awkward position


Karin:*Finds My Teady Bead While Sleeping**Pushes Ypu Off
The Bed**Curles Up Hugging My Lil Teady Bear I Got From You Christmas**Wake's
Up* Hey what are you doing?
*Walks To The Lake**Dragging You*


Zero: She never fails to amuse me


Karin: *Giggle's**Runs Into The Water*
*Drops You On The Sand**Swimming*
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *Giggle's**Runs Into The Water*
*Drops You On The Sand**Swimming*


Zero: *laughs and runs in after her*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *Giggle's**Runs Into The Water*
*Drops You On The Sand**Swimming*


Zero: *laughs and runs in after her*


Karin: *Giggles splashes you*
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *Giggle's**Runs Into The Water*
*Drops You On The Sand**Swimming*


Zero: *laughs and runs in after her*


Karin: *Giggles splashes you*


Zero: *cannonballs into the water to make a big wave to splash Karin*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *Giggle's**Runs Into The Water*
*Drops You On The Sand**Swimming*


Zero: *laughs and runs in after her*


Karin: *Giggles splashes you*


Zero: *cannonballs into the water to make a big wave to splash Karin*


Karin: *apper's Behind You And Hugs You Tight* I Love You...
*trips You And Pushes You Forword In The Water**LMAO*
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *apper's Behind You And Hugs You Tight* I Love You...
*trips You And Pushes You Forword In The Water**LMAO*


Zero: *reaches up and grabs Karin, pulling her down onto him in the water* I love you too....
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *apper's Behind You And Hugs You Tight* I Love You...
*trips You And Pushes You Forword In The Water**LMAO*


Zero: *reaches up and grabs Karin, pulling her down onto him in the water* I love you too....


Karin: *Blushes Dark Red**Heart Skips A Beat**faints*
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *apper's Behind You And Hugs You Tight* I Love You...
*trips You And Pushes You Forword In The Water**LMAO*


Zero: *reaches up and grabs Karin, pulling her down onto him in the water* I love you too....


Karin: *Blushes Dark Red**Heart Skips A Beat**faints*


Zero: Crud not again
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *apper's Behind You And Hugs You Tight* I Love You...
*trips You And Pushes You Forword In The Water**LMAO*


Zero: *reaches up and grabs Karin, pulling her down onto him in the water* I love you too....


Karin: *Blushes Dark Red**Heart Skips A Beat**faints*


Zero: Crud not again


Karin: *acting**Opens Eyes**Grabs You And Throws
You Hafeway accross the lake**Sits Down**Tierd*
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:
Karin: *apper's Behind You And Hugs You Tight* I Love You...
*trips You And Pushes You Forword In The Water**LMAO*


Zero: *reaches up and grabs Karin, pulling her down onto him in the water* I love you too....


Karin: *Blushes Dark Red**Heart Skips A Beat**faints*


Zero: Crud not again


Karin: *acting**Opens Eyes**Grabs You And Throws
You Hafeway accross the lake**Sits Down**Tierd*


Zero: *picks Karin up* Time to go back to bed~
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09


Karin: Im Not Tierd Put Me Down ....
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:



Karin: Im Not Tierd Put Me Down ....


Zero: You just passed out...and you are tired, so don't complain.
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:



Karin: Im Not Tierd Put Me Down ....


Zero: You just passed out...and you are tired, so don't complain.


Karin: That was a act... -.-
Posted 10/22/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Blue_Minazuki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:



Karin: Im Not Tierd Put Me Down ....


Zero: You just passed out...and you are tired, so don't complain.


Karin: That was a act... -.-


Zero: Of course it was...now, just lay down and be quiet *kisses Karin's forehead*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.