First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~The BattleGrounds: Arena 5---Free For All BATTLES~~
Creator
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 10/15/09
IN THIS Arena U can have up to 4 people fighting at once. It is like a free for all. Lets just see who is the best.
You LOSE by either GIVING UP or getting KNOCKED OUT (KO)

You enter like this

Username :
Character :
Class :
Solo or Team :
Special Ability :
Who You Wanna Fight : (Request a fight with ANYONE in the Group)

Rules :
1.YOU MAY KILL HERE
2.NO GOD MODDING
3. PLAY FAIR
4. HAVE FUN
5.Please put up your techniques/abilities,in the ~Technique/Abilities LOCK UP-1~ thread,before you begin your fight,or else you fight won't be judged over,nor any winner/loser will be declared.It won't be counted as a authentic fight.
6.YOU MUST have a character to fight with
7. Only ONE free for all match at a time
8.Up to four people are allowed to fight


If you need a Judge or Referee, ask for the Creator or one of the Mods.

AND PLEASE TRY NOT TO QUOTE. THIS WILL BE MESSY IF YOU DO OR DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. THANK YOU ^.^

And please put the descriptions for your Attacks/Techniques/Skills used in spoiler forms.

If a FIGHT is INACTIVATE for more then 3 Days, the Creator or a Mod will decide THE WINNER ^.^
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Username : LamiaZlogonje
Character : Momo Moshi
Class : Pureblood Vampire
Solo or Team : Solo
Special Ability :

Who You Wanna Fight : (Request a fight with ANYONE in the Group) deyone5 (don't care which of his/her charachters)
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
ooc: I am not a he/she.....just a he also this is free for all so does that mean anyone can join in at anytime?

Username : deyone5
Character : Kagami Lionheart
Class : Demon
Solo or Team : Solo
Special Ability : (in lock up thread)
Who You Wanna Fight : LamiaZlogonje
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/27/09


(srry for taking so long)
Stopping at a river leaning down to look at her own reflection down at the water, she reached for the hood and scarf on her face. She thought of removing it.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Kagami appeared behind her with a black cloak on. "What are you doing in a place like this? don't tell me your the next one for me to fight." she walked a bit away from them.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Her hand pulled away from her hood her hands helping flatten her bang. "I'd expect so, if you're here and I'm here." Standing, she looked back at this person. "Why does it bother you?"
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Giving a smile. "Well none at all...how about we get this started....i don not want to get bored also there are things i would like to know." she begins stretching then throws her cloak off. "Cmon, show me that power."
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
Moving away turning her back to the river, she folded her arms. "Questions... power." She smirked behind the scarf with a chuckle. "Your first move!"
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09
"So...your goal is power?" she lifts her palm and it glows red mixed with black aura. "You will be the first i have used this on in a long time....Red Wolf." Wolves appear around her. "I will make sure this is slow and painful for you." she sends 2 of them at her their fangs dripping with magma as they ran at her.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

Looking back at these wolves, I frowned. "I always prefered foxes... and its not power I seek... in a sense... its a challenge before my death and a book that holds everythign I'd ever need." Raising both her arms as if she'd bled herself, she slung her arms out dispersing, changing into a poisonous gas. Spreading out, the area became hard of breathing, dropping her behind her. Slapping her hands together holding her hands down over the ground, the ground spiking up to destroy the wolves.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
ooc: sorry for the long wait.

IC:
Kagami jumps onto a tree branch as the spikes come up only but one of the dogs make it. "Ah...i see it was my favorite that lived...." she jumps down to it then plunges her hand into the wolf as it howled if flames turned black and the magma became purple while doing this she wraps a muffler around her mouth to stop the poison from irritating her rather than hurt her. "Miss Society....lets make your time a bit more difficult." she Summons 6 meteor balls around her.

99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
(its k)
Smirking the remaining gas formed down into four others, spitting images of herself. They looked at eachother and then away, directing their attention at Kagami. "Miss Society... is that what you called us?" Slapping their hands together creating a flame, they held out their plams. Each one holding a different color flame, red, blue, black and white. "Try us."
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
Kagami smiles, "You drive a hard bargain, no wonder you are always in my affairs." The wolf vanishes from sight as Kagami rushes ahead toward Momo and her clones as she gets closer she directs herself down to the ground punching it with tremendous force. "My way will be the supreme..."
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
The clones's flames extinguished, starved of the proper oxygen chemical to keep their noble gass in check, they looked up at Kagami, blank eyed, their eyes ticking with excitment as they were rattled by this and Momo Moshi quickly glided up above the ground with haste to avoid runing her blood red jacket. Jerking back her hands, She grinned. "The component that keeps them in check is the noble gas you have disrupted, and I shall put them back in over check with the universal reactant! Oxygen!" Her nails digging into the what seemed like touchable air, the clones did not move, their touched bodies (well, their bodies touched by the moving earthquake) resumed and pull from being gas and returning back to normal clone state. Darting at Kagami, they chose their time to exploade while attacking her with differnt types of attacks. "That would have to be 4 of the seven dances of the flame," Momo thought before syncing her mind with how the wind moved. And slightly cutting her finger to have a better sense of the oxygen that flowed around her as a type of compound. And with that single doing, she clawed at the air slinging her hands in Kagamis direction. Creating and sending wind slashes (attacks) at Kagami herself.
Moderator
25878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Living Life
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Kagami stood her ground when the clones charged at her she defended any vital points but taking the attacks as they left slices and burns in her skin. she chuckled to herself "So oxygen is what they need...i wonder what will happen if." her left hand glows black once she opens it up in the clones directions it pulls at them with extreme force "Black hole..."

(kinda think of the wind tunnel)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.