WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Acedemy Garden
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:

*turns* 'deap breath' she whispers to herself.
"Yes?"


darth grabs ayama and kisses her

Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

shugochara196 wrote:


Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:

*turns* 'deap breath' she whispers to herself.
"Yes?"


darth grabs ayama and kisses her



*eyes wided in shock! then she melts and kisses him back.*
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:


shugochara196 wrote:


Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:

*turns* 'deap breath' she whispers to herself.
"Yes?"


darth grabs ayama and kisses her



*eyes wided in shock! then she melts and kisses him back.*


Darth opens his eyes then closes them again aand holds ayama closer to him
Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
*Pulls away slightly and laughs...* "Well looks like I got my answer..."
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
darth blushes a lilte "i geuss so ms.ayama"darth smiles
Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

shugochara196 wrote:

darth blushes a lilte "i geuss so ms.ayama"darth smiles


*giggles* "You know you're pretty cute when you blush ;)" she smiles at him. "You know you don't alway have to call me Ms. Ayama, you could just call me Ayama"
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:


shugochara196 wrote:

darth blushes a lilte "i geuss so ms.ayama"darth smiles


*giggles* "You know you're pretty cute when you blush ;)" she smiles at him. "You know you don't alway have to call me Ms. Ayama, you could just call me Ayama"


smiles "okey ayama, rena told me to do the same for her"darth tells at ayama
Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09


"Yea, the ms is cute, once in awhile that is. So about this...???" points to the two of them.
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:



"Yea, the ms is cute, once in awhile that is. So about this...???" points to the two of them.


"well..um...im..not sure..ayama....but arnt u going out with the human boy"darth looks at her

Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

"well..um...im..not sure..ayama....but arnt u going out with the human boy"darth looks at her


*Sigh* "We weren't dating exactly...I don't know what you'd call it. I thought I was in love with him...but I don't know how he felt about me. He doesn't even know I'm a vampire. So I guess it probably wasn't love, was it?"



Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:


"well..um...im..not sure..ayama....but arnt u going out with the human boy"darth looks at her


*Sigh* "We weren't dating exactly...I don't know what you'd call it. I thought I was in love with him...but I don't know how he felt about me. He doesn't even know I'm a vampire. So I guess it probably wasn't love, was it?"

"im not sure..but ...um just to romantilcaly..would u like to ...go ..um ..out with me Ayama"darth smiles



Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

shugochara196 wrote:


Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:


"well..um...im..not sure..ayama....but arnt u going out with the human boy"darth looks at her


*Sigh* "We weren't dating exactly...I don't know what you'd call it. I thought I was in love with him...but I don't know how he felt about me. He doesn't even know I'm a vampire. So I guess it probably wasn't love, was it?"

"im not sure..but ...um just to romantilcaly..would u like to ...go ..um ..out with me Ayama"darth smiles





*Smiles & Blushes* "Um...yes...Yes I'd like that very much."
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
darth kisses her cheek and whispers in her ear "thank you Ayama"and hugs her
Moderator
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

shugochara196 wrote:

darth kisses her cheek and whispers in her ear "thank you Ayama"and hugs her


"Thank you, for what? I'm the one that should say thank you to you."
Creator
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / trying to find my...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09

Vampire_Princess1989 wrote:


shugochara196 wrote:

darth kisses her cheek and whispers in her ear "thank you Ayama"and hugs her


"Thank you, for what? I'm the one that should say thank you to you." :)


"no im thanking you for filling in my heart again because i love you Ayama since i saw you i just never really showed it" darth smiles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.