First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Suzaku Must Die Fanclub
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
where can i read the manga =P i havent read the manga lol. Bu the one who was in the trailer
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i dont remember checking the trailer out, dont bother reading the manga yet only a few chpaters are out so its pretty much useless
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
at least one of his brothers have to hate him xD
Member
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
i hate suzaku!!!!

Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
all hail britannia and suzaku!
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
i dont hate britania but i hate suzaku coz he has too much hypocrisy!

Suzaku: "Zero youre methods are wrong, you cant change it that way"
Suzaku: *shoots jlf members incapable of fighting from afar*
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Psshh. Lelouch just uses the Elevens to try to beat Britannia. His fault the war triggered at the end cause he killed euphemia! DIE LELOUCH! LONG LIVE SUZAKU!
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
then its all the same, the elevens need Zero to lead them to victory while zero is using them to change the world,

euphie's death was indeed his fault, but nevertheless it was an accident... while suzaku killed his own father intentionally...

its like saying

Lelouch: Homicide
Suzaku:Murder
Member
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / is going to see P...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
To be perfectly honest i love lelouch from the beginning to now. At first, when i saw Suzaku I would give him a chance you know to see if I liked him or not. At first I was feeling a bit iffy about it. I wasn't sure. But he betrayed Lelouch? And that made me come to dislike him more. But the way he acts just gets me really mad for some reason. I do not know what that reason is. But yes, I think Suzaku should die.
Member
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

BLooDyRoSe wrote:

To be perfectly honest i love lelouch from the beginning to now. At first, when i saw Suzaku I would give him a chance you know to see if I liked him or not. At first I was feeling a bit iffy about it. I wasn't sure. But he betrayed Lelouch? And that made me come to dislike him more. But the way he acts just gets me really mad for some reason. I do not know what that reason is. But yes, I think Suzaku should die.


wow, exactly what i thought.. i thought suzaku would be like athuran from gundam seed, so decided to give him a chance(cause athuran is cool) but he turns into such a loser...
Member
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / is going to see P...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

DaLoneWolf wrote:


BLooDyRoSe wrote:

To be perfectly honest i love lelouch from the beginning to now. At first, when i saw Suzaku I would give him a chance you know to see if I liked him or not. At first I was feeling a bit iffy about it. I wasn't sure. But he betrayed Lelouch? And that made me come to dislike him more. But the way he acts just gets me really mad for some reason. I do not know what that reason is. But yes, I think Suzaku should die.


wow, exactly what i thought.. i thought suzaku would be like athuran from gundam seed, so decided to give him a chance(cause athuran is cool) but he turns into such a loser...
it's nice to know that some thought the way I did.

Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
='[ suzaku is awesome pshh
Member
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The earth
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
SUZAKU MUST DIE!!!!! BRITANIA MUST FALL!!!!GO LELOUCH!!!!!
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA! GO SUZAKU! 枢木 スザク ftw!
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

BLooDyRoSe wrote:


DaLoneWolf wrote:


BLooDyRoSe wrote:

To be perfectly honest i love lelouch from the beginning to now. At first, when i saw Suzaku I would give him a chance you know to see if I liked him or not. At first I was feeling a bit iffy about it. I wasn't sure. But he betrayed Lelouch? And that made me come to dislike him more. But the way he acts just gets me really mad for some reason. I do not know what that reason is. But yes, I think Suzaku should die.


wow, exactly what i thought.. i thought suzaku would be like athuran from gundam seed, so decided to give him a chance(cause athuran is cool) but he turns into such a loser...
it's nice to know that some thought the way I did.




yeah exactly, he talks about moral stuff so much but he does the exact opposite! and yeah at first i wanted to give him a chance coz i at least still watch his lines but now when i rewatch it i skip his lines coz all he says are b.s

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.