First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Avatar Request
8024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
thnxx
Avatar Creator
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

moke111 wrote:

Name:Miho
Decorations:anything cute ;)
Crop (tall, thin or just the original).. :tall+thin
Text:moke-chan,www.thespecialagency.webs.com
Picture




Avatar Creator
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09


ur welcome :D

Lil' Helpers
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name:ShanaEd
Decorations:Something cool and firey
Crop Tall+thin
Text:ShanaEd,Go On Blaze!
Picture

Avatar Creator
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09

Princess_Sakura_Fujisaki wrote:

Name:ShanaEd
Decorations:Something cool and firey
Crop Tall+thin
Text:ShanaEd,Go On Blaze!
Picture



Done by: xikutosan

I keep making bloopers on the second one !! >.<



Lil' Helpers
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

xikutosan wrote:


Princess_Sakura_Fujisaki wrote:

Name:ShanaEd
Decorations:Something cool and firey
Crop Tall+thin
Text:ShanaEd,Go On Blaze!
Picture



Done by: xikutosan

I keep making bloopers on the second one !! >.<





Thank you it's cute^^
Avatar Creator
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/19/09

Princess_Sakura_Fujisaki wrote:


xikutosan wrote:


Princess_Sakura_Fujisaki wrote:

Name:ShanaEd
Decorations:Something cool and firey
Crop Tall+thin
Text:ShanaEd,Go On Blaze!
Picture



Done by: xikutosan

I keep making bloopers on the second one !! >.<





Thank you it's cute^^


ur welcome!!

Lil' Helpers
29902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/20/09
Name:amu
Decorations:Something cool , cute, in it's normal color
Crop Tall+thin
Text:Ikuto_trueheart , amu-chan, Let me hear the song of truth
Picture :


Done by icypurple
Lil' Helpers
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 10/19/09 , edited 10/20/09
Name:Moka
Decorations:Something Cute But Halloweeny, Can Have Scanlines And A Purple Beam?
Crop Tall+thin
Text:iPolkaDots , Moka-Chi , Chi-Chan , Happeh Halloween!


Done by icypurple
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

Ikuto_trueheart wrote:

Name:amu
Decorations:Something cool , cute, in it's normal color
Crop Tall+thin
Text:Ikuto_trueheart , amu-chan, Let me hear the song of truth
Picture :


Done by icypurple


Here the avii ^^ hope u like it :D

Lil' Helpers
29902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

icypurple wrote:


Ikuto_trueheart wrote:

Name:amu
Decorations:Something cool , cute, in it's normal color
Crop Tall+thin
Text:Ikuto_trueheart , amu-chan, Let me hear the song of truth
Picture :


Done by icypurple


Here the avii ^^ hope u like it :D


Thx i like it =D


20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
Name: Erika Masaki
Decorations: Anything suitable and unique
Crop (tall, thin or just the original).. : Tall and thin
Text: Cafe In Crunchyroll 1
Picture (shoud be in spoiler):

Avatar Creator
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

japn3s3 wrote:

Name: Erika Masaki
Decorations: Anything suitable and unique
Crop (tall, thin or just the original).. : Tall and thin
Text: Cafe In Crunchyroll 1
Picture (shoud be in spoiler):





55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

iPolkaDots wrote:

Name:Moka
Decorations:Something Cute But Halloweeny, Can Have Scanlines And A Purple Beam?
Crop Tall+thin
Text:iPolkaDots , Moka-Chi , Chi-Chan , Happeh Halloween!


Done by icypurple


Here the avii, hope u like it ^^
Lil' Helpers
7847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Inside a Mushroom~
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

icypurple wrote:


iPolkaDots wrote:

Name:Moka
Decorations:Something Cute But Halloweeny, Can Have Scanlines And A Purple Beam?
Crop Tall+thin
Text:iPolkaDots , Moka-Chi , Chi-Chan , Happeh Halloween!


Done by icypurple


Here the avii, hope u like it ^^

Its Awesome ^-^ hmm long time no talk to u o.o Rememba Meh? ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.