First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Royals
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/16/09 , edited 10/29/09


The Silent Princess †Kian ~ kawaiibaka22
The Silent Prince †Al ~ animateluv9

The Pure Blood Princess †Maya ~ angel-teo-chan
The Pure Blood Prince

The Dark Light Princess †Ruby Moon ~ -kousablossom- first twin
The Dark Light Prince

The Princess of War †asami ~ lovelyevil_queen
The Prince of War

The Princess of Bad Luck †kasumi ~ cheesemonkey411
The Prince of Bad Luck

The Chaotic Princess †Ranmyaku Naishinnou ~ Loony_04
The Chaotic Prince

The Gothic Princess †Ashlan ~ morbidlykawaii
The Gothic Prince

The Devil Princess †Yume Wing ~ -kousablossom-
The Devil Prince †Drygon Ryaga ~ KisameHoshigaki

To sign up for a position just fill out this form:


Username:
Name:
Position:
Have you invited at least 70 people into the group?:
Pic:
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/16/09
username:angel-teo-chan
name:Maya
postion:the pure blood princess
have u invited at least 70 people into the group: 101 people
pic:
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/16/09

angel-teo-chan wrote:

username:angel-teo-chan
name:Maya
postion:the pure blood princess
have u invited at least 70 people into the group: 101 people
pic:


i will add u now
Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / A place where i c...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
username:kawaiibaka22
name:Kian
postion:Silemt princess
have u invited at least 70 people into the group:yep
pic:
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

kawaiibaka22 wrote:

username:kawaiibaka22
name:Kian
postion:Silemt princess
have u invited at least 70 people into the group:yep
pic:


i will add u now
Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / A place where i c...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

killerandkain wrote:


kawaiibaka22 wrote:

username:kawaiibaka22
name:Kian
postion:Silent princess
have u invited at least 70 people into the group:yep
pic:


i will add u now


Thank you.
Member
23669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / would i really te...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
username:morbidlykawaii
name:Ashlan
Have you invited at least 70 ppl to the group?:yes
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

morbidlykawaii wrote:

username:morbidlykawaii
name:Ashlan
Have you invited at least 70 ppl to the group?:yes


what postion would u like???
Member
23669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / would i really te...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
oh.sorry,gothic princess
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/17/09

morbidlykawaii wrote:

oh.sorry,gothic princess


i will add u now
head mod
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
username: animateluv9
name: Al
postion: Silent Prince
have u invited at least 70 people into the group: yep, doing now
pic:
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/20/09

animateluv9 wrote:

username: animateluv9
name: Al
postion: Silent Prince
have u invited at least 70 people into the group: yep, doing now
pic:


i will add u now^^
Moderator
4475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Beside a mountain...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
Username:Loony_04
Name: Ranmyaku Naishinnou (Ran)
Position:Chaotic Princess
Have you invited at least 70 people into the group:Yes
Pic:
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/09 , edited 10/20/09
cheesemonkey411
kasumi
bad luck princess
to be exact 84
Creator
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Loony_04 wrote:

Username:Loony_04
Name: Ranmyaku Naishinnou (Ran)
Position:Chaotic Princess
Have you invited at least 70 people into the group:Yes
Pic:


i wiil add u now^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.