First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ,-_*:~'GROUP Affiliation'~:*-_,
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 1/5/11

GROUP Affiliation Request

Here you can request to be "Group Affiliation" with us, juz write a request in form and we will gladly "be friends" with ur group!


Rules:
□ fill your request in form
□ put group banner in your group
□ no bad language


Form:
□ Group Name:
□ Position [u should be the mod or the creator]:
□ Group url:
□ Banner [pls in spoiler]:
□ About the group:


Group Banner



Forum Post added by the Ice Cream's Creator: Doina-Cezara


[co]Ice Cream
All Rgt. Rsvd. 2011

Member
10546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in flamma columba...
Offline
Posted 12/27/09 , edited 12/29/09
D O N E

Group Name: Magical Cloud Graphics
Position (u should be the mod or the creator): creator
Group url: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Magical_Cloud_Graphics
Banner (pls in spoiler): hm... link is okay
About the group: Um i just deleted it sorry
Its a graphics group, though not that good and has slow buisness, people are allowed to create shop or just have request... regular group...
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09


ok! but please give us the group banner,..lol when it will be done!! ok?! and support us as well you hav to put somewhere in profile or in a page Our Goup Banner!! ^ ^
Posted 1/12/10 , edited 1/17/10
D O N E

Group Name: New Divide Graphics
Position (u should be the mod or the creator): Creator
Group url:http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/New _divide_graphics
Banner (pls in spoiler):

About the group:
(Copied from the group)
Greetings all you different and normal people,
welcome to The New Divide. The place of the divided, destined to survive the end of the world. Yes, the process HAS indeed, BEGUN. Division, or as some may call us, the "Dividers", will help you get around in the place. I, as leader of Division, expect that you lower people, know respect and simplicity. Typical people beware. So please, step aside, to the waiting line, as you join the MANY, awaiting for DESTINY!


Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

-Ne0n- wrote:

D O N E

Group Name: New Divide Graphics
Position (u should be the mod or the creator): Creator
Group url:http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/New _divide_graphics
Banner (pls in spoiler):

About the group:
(Copied from the group)
Greetings all you different and normal people,
welcome to The New Divide. The place of the divided, destined to survive the end of the world. Yes, the process HAS indeed, BEGUN. Division, or as some may call us, the "Dividers", will help you get around in the place. I, as leader of Division, expect that you lower people, know respect and simplicity. Typical people beware. So please, step aside, to the waiting line, as you join the MANY, awaiting for DESTINY!




Your gr is now added here ..so u hav only to put our group banner somewhere in ur gr ^^ ! !
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 2/23/10 , edited 2/24/10


Group Name: -PureBoredom-
Position: Mod!
Group url: (juz click d grup name & it will lead u der!)
Banner (pls in spoiler):
Code: [*link url="http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/-PureBoredom-"*][*crimg]LilacTwins_Paradise57:48343950[/crimg*][/link*] Don't 4get to remove the *
About the group: Well... it's totally obvious tht it's for bored peeps bt it also offers aviis....
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 2/24/10


ok! The gr is added! Welcome here and let's hav fun together! Your group ar really nice..thx 4 request to be a gr affiliation with us!..lol Just put our banner somewhere in ur gr!!! ^___^
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 2/24/10

Doina-Cezara wrote:



ok! The gr is added! Welcome here and let's hav fun together! Your group ar really nice..thx 4 request to be a gr affiliation with us!..lol Just put our banner somewhere in ur gr!!! ^___^


Thx! Your group is nice as well!
Member
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:


Doina-Cezara wrote:



ok! The gr is added! Welcome here and let's hav fun together! Your group ar really nice..thx 4 request to be a gr affiliation with us!..lol Just put our banner somewhere in ur gr!!! ^___^


Thx! Your group is nice as well!


Posted 2/28/10
Group Name: Academy Bleach
Position: Headmistress (Creator)
Group url: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Academy_Bleach
Banner: Take your pick.

Info: At Academy Bleach, you will learn the basics from a Shinigami's Zanjustu to a Hollow's Cero. Basically it's an Academy where you learn how to fight.
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:

Group Name: Academy Bleach
Position: Headmistress (Creator)
Group url: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Academy_Bleach
Banner: Take your pick.

Info: At Academy Bleach, you will learn the basics from a Shinigami's Zanjustu to a Hollow's Cero. Basically it's an Academy where you learn how to fight.


ok! the group is added! pls put our group banner too in ur group!! ^___^ Welcome!
Posted 3/1/10

Doina-Cezara wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:

Group Name: Academy Bleach
Position: Headmistress (Creator)
Group url: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Academy_Bleach
Banner: Take your pick.

Info: At Academy Bleach, you will learn the basics from a Shinigami's Zanjustu to a Hollow's Cero. Basically it's an Academy where you learn how to fight.


ok! the group is added! pls put our group banner too in ur group!! ^___^ Welcome!


Okay your group's banner has already been added.
Member
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/10

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Doina-Cezara wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:

Group Name: Academy Bleach
Position: Headmistress (Creator)
Group url: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Academy_Bleach
Banner: Take your pick.

Info: At Academy Bleach, you will learn the basics from a Shinigami's Zanjustu to a Hollow's Cero. Basically it's an Academy where you learn how to fight.


ok! the group is added! pls put our group banner too in ur group!! ^___^ Welcome!


Okay your group's banner has already been added.


yes this group is cool it's about icecream yeah
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 11/2/10
A d d e d

Group Name: Bleach Character
Position (u should be the mod or the creator): creator||HitsugayaToushiro
Group url:

Banner (pls in spoiler):

About the group: You can take character position from BLEACH that u want.. and also u can request graphic
Creator >_0
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 3/31/10


ok!!..niicie grou! i'll add it right now!!! ^^thx 4 affiliation! .) juz put our banner there !! ~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.