First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
HOMECOMING DANCE!!!!
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Maika waves at Hikari, Hey Hikari!! She shouted back. She spotted Yukari doing the robot dance and pointed to her. Nice! Gonna join you! Maika said as she joined Yukari in doing the robot dance. Hikari, you joining in? She said cheerfully.


"Nah, I'll try break dancing!" She laughed.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Nah, I'll try break dancing!" She laughed.


Hahaa! Okay then! Maika said laughing as she watched Hikari trying to breakdance. She couldn't hold back tears of laughter.

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Hahaa! Okay then! Maika said laughing as she watched Hikari trying to breakdance. She couldn't hold back tears of laughter.



Hibari yelled at Hikari, "Hikari-nee! You know you're wearing a dress! People will see your... you.. panties!"
"So..?" Hikari continued break dancing.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

Hibari yelled at Hikari, "Hikari-nee! You know you're wearing a dress! People will see your... you.. panties!"
"So..?" Hikari continued break dancing.


Maika laughed even more, T-that's the w-w-way Hik-k-kari!! She tried saying through her laughter. Y-yukari! D-Do you want to j-join her? Maika asked.

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Maika laughed even more, T-that's the w-w-way Hik-k-kari!! She tried saying through her laughter. Y-yukari! D-Do you want to j-join her? Maika asked.



"Sure! But you dance too!" Yukari said.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Sure! But you dance too!" Yukari said.


W--hat? Maika said,she looked at how funny Hikari was and nodded. Okay then! She said as they joined Hikari.
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

W--hat? Maika said,she looked at how funny Hikari was and nodded. Okay then! She said as they joined Hikari.


"Hehe!" Hikari giggled.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Hehe!" Hikari giggled.


Maika tried to breakdance but failed. heeyy, how do you breakdance? Maika asked pathetically.

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:
Maika tried to breakdance but failed. heeyy, how do you breakdance? Maika asked pathetically.



"Hm... can you do a flip?" Hikari asked.
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"Hm... can you do a flip?" Hikari asked.


I don't think so, is it the same as a court wheel? cause i can do that. Maika said smiling.
Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

I don't think so, is it the same as a court wheel? cause i can do that. Maika said smiling.


"No... but can you do a perfect, straight court wheel?" She asked.
Blue rose
2479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Fate walks in like this-



Yawns So bored
Blue rose
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

EternalxSnow wrote:

"No... but can you do a perfect, straight court wheel?" She asked.


Yeah, i remember i used to do it with friends when i was younger Maika said happily.

(i gtg btw, sorry byeee ><)

Blue rose
29226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

Yuuki-17 wrote:

Yeah, i remember i used to do it with friends when i was younger Maika said happily.

(i gtg btw, sorry byeee ><)



(Okay, bye-bye~!)

"Okay, do it~!" Hikari smiled.
Blue rose
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you nya
Offline
Posted 10/31/09
Yumemia seat by the door watching outside at the moon Hmm mabye I wll finally.. she stoped at the middel of the sentenced and just looked outside with a sad look on her face
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.