Post Reply Member Intro
Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Name: Joshua Escutia
Age: 12
Reason for Joining: I made this group out of loving the Orange Sugar Bomb!
Status: Hokage! I rule you all!!!!!!!!^^
Posted 1/2/08
NAME:erik rios Gaming name:Oblivion
Age:12
reason:i recieved an invite
status:up to the hokage
Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

majikman95 wrote:

NAME:erik rios Gaming name:Oblivion
Age:12
reason:i recieved an invite
status:up to the hokage


Erik, your status is Sanin! Congradulations!

Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
name:rin at my old school now im jackie
age: 13, but piss me off and i'll muder you almost as bad as jack the ripper
reason: escondito is my friend at school
satus: hokage! (doesnt give a damn about escondito) or Sunin or akatsuki
Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

OCmilitarygurl wrote:

name:rin at my old school now im jackie
age: 13, but piss me off and i'll muder you almost as bad as jack the ripper
reason: escondito is my friend at school
satus: hokage! (doesnt give a damn about escondito) or Sunin or akatsuki

Congradulations Jackie Guzman, you are now Kazekage!

Creator
13910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Right next to you...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

OCmilitarygurl wrote:

name:rin at my old school now im jackie
age: 13, but piss me off and i'll muder you almost as bad as jack the ripper
reason: escondito is my friend at school
satus: hokage! (doesnt give a damn about escondito) or Sunin or akatsuki


What do you mean FRIEND?! You try to kill me at school! You torture me for no dang reason!!!

Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Xz626 wrote:


OCmilitarygurl wrote:

name:rin at my old school now im jackie
age: 13, but piss me off and i'll muder you almost as bad as jack the ripper
reason: escondito is my friend at school
satus: hokage! (doesnt give a damn about escondito) or Sunin or akatsuki


What do you mean FRIEND?! You try to kill me at school! You torture me for no dang reason!!!



well thats your fault isnt it...?
Moderator
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
oh! and whats a kazekage again? me forgets!
Posted 1/6/08

Xz626 wrote:


majikman95 wrote:

NAME:erik rios Gaming name:Oblivion
Age:12
reason:i recieved an invite
status:up to the hokage


Erik, your status is Sanin! Congradulations!



boo-yah i'm a sanin
Posted 1/16/08
Name:brittney
Age:13
Status:ANBU!!![Black Ops]
Member
9528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Las Vegas Nevada
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Name:Tyrone
Age:17
Reason for Joining: I enjoy watching Naruto
Status:none
Member
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
JC Guzu!

i...cant...COUNT!!!!!

Dammit, im new to this! i thought u were supposed to tell me!
[kiddin! i wanna be a CHUNIN! (any...)]
Member
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

MTLgunnR wrote:

JC Guzu!

i...cant...COUNT!!!!!

Dammit, im new to this! i thought u were supposed to tell me!
[kiddin! i wanna be a CHUNIN! (any...)]


i wanna be JUNIN now! or akasuki...READ MY POST!!!!!
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bulacan.... phili...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
name: zette
age: 14
reason of joining: i REALLY LOVE NARUTO! check the groups that i joined, that my proof
status: none, i don't have any position but i like to take the available position of temari.... i really love her...
You must be logged in to post.