First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply INTRODUCE UR SELVES!!!!
Head Master
4208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at Shin Hwa colle...
Offline
Posted 10/17/09
INTRODUCE UR SELVES!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
very easy!!!just introduce ur selves so we can know each other better!!!!
Head Master
4208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at Shin Hwa colle...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
okey..ill start!!..i'm Anica Kimberlie Maxine Rachelle,13 yrs. old..im half japanese...i love animes very much!!!I love making friends so dont be afraid to add me okey??
Staff
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
hi!!!im Danielle Ann Mae..but u can call me yue or kazumi..its my japanese name...im half filipino and half japanese..!!i like to play badminton and chat w/ my friends..btw,im12 yrs. old...i can play violin,piano and guitar!!...well,thats all...nice to meet ya all!!!!*smiles*
Head Master
4208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at Shin Hwa colle...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

dane_ann06 wrote:

hi!!!im Danielle Ann Mae..but u can call me yue or kazumi..its my japanese name...im half filipino and half japanese..!!i like to play badminton and chat w/ my friends..btw,im12 yrs. old...i can play violin,piano and guitar!!...well,thats all...nice to meet ya all!!!!*smiles*


hey bhebz...uztah na???long time no chat ah!!??hindi na kita nakita sa tokyo kasi sabi sakin ni friendship nasa philippines ka na daw..tapos nung bumalik aman aq ng phil. bumalik ka naman sa tokyo..ano ba yan??pinaglalayo ata tau ng tadhana..btw,thnx for joining in my new group ah!!!
Staff
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

kimberlie06 wrote:


dane_ann06 wrote:

hi!!!im Danielle Ann Mae..but u can call me yue or kazumi..its my japanese name...im half filipino and half japanese..!!i like to play badminton and chat w/ my friends..btw,im12 yrs. old...i can play violin,piano and guitar!!...well,thats all...nice to meet ya all!!!!*smiles*


hey bhebz...uztah na???long time no chat ah!!??hindi na kita nakita sa tokyo kasi sabi sakin ni friendship nasa philippines ka na daw..tapos nung bumalik aman aq ng phil. bumalik ka naman sa tokyo..ano ba yan??pinaglalayo ata tau ng tadhana..btw,thnx for joining in my new group ah!!!


ay gomen..domo arigatou narin...heheheh
nasa u.s ka ngaun,right??
nasa tokyo na q ngaun...wala aq sa manila...heheheh
balik ka na oh!!i miss u na eh!!!
Student
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
bryden dylan
16
feb 14
loves to eat junk foods..
Student
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/26/09
Sayle-chan!
domo!
Student
348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada but migrat...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
okey..ill start!!..i'm Anica Kimberlie Maxine Rachelle,13 yrs. old..im half japanese...i love animes very much!!!I love making friends so dont be afraid to add me okey??
Student
1174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09
Nyob Zoo!!

cutie_girl12 is the user name. sorry can't give real name out.

Will I'm 14 yrs old this year and in 2010 i'm going to be 15. I Love asian drama's and making new friends. At school I'm shy, but online i'm just myself. Don't know why and don't ask why.

I'm workin on a subbing team in a different site as a timer. Also working on projects at viikii.
I've been on crunchyroll for 3 years. I want to thank dane_ann for letting me join this cool and awesome group. My new hobby is creating pictures (started this year). So I'm not as good as others, which makes me a begginner. I have a twin sister who is like a best friend to me. I live in the US and would love to travel the world some day. I always wanted to learn chinese, korean, thai, tibet, indain, japanese, filipino, and french. I know basic thai. I'm hmong and was born and raised in america.

But What I was Wondering was, what does this group mainly do or whats it about?

will nice to meet all of you!
Head Master
4208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at Shin Hwa colle...
Offline
Posted 10/30/09

cutie_girl12 wrote:

Nyob Zoo!!

cutie_girl12 is the user name. sorry can't give real name out.

Will I'm 14 yrs old this year and in 2010 i'm going to be 15. I Love asian drama's and making new friends. At school I'm shy, but online i'm just myself. Don't know why and don't ask why.

I'm workin on a subbing team in a different site as a timer. Also working on projects at viikii.
I've been on crunchyroll for 3 years. I want to thank dane_ann for letting me join this cool and awesome group. My new hobby is creating pictures (started this year). So I'm not as good as others, which makes me a begginner. I have a twin sister who is like a best friend to me. I live in the US and would love to travel the world some day. I always wanted to learn chinese, korean, thai, tibet, indain, japanese, filipino, and french. I know basic thai. I'm hmong and was born and raised in america.

But What I was Wondering was, what does this group mainly do or whats it about?

will nice to meet all of you! :happy:


well,u like to travel the world someday too??great!!we're very alike!'cuz i like to learn many diff. languages as u are...hehhe
CRoll Exclusive School is an online school..Just a real school,we have teachers,student council,clubs,and of course the students..we're just
thinking what will be our clubs in here..it's just a new group so we're thinking other method to improve this group..well, i hope u like this group...if u have a suggestion..just go in the forum...nice to meet yah!!
Student
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
hi!!i'm Anjellyna Kathlene Samantha Nicole... nice to meet you
Staff
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

cathlene_catherine09 wrote:

hi!!i'm Anjellyna Kathlene Samantha Nicole... nice to meet you


well,nice to meet yah too..jelly-chan!!..hehhe i just called u jelly-chan...can't i??have a ncie day!!btw,welcome to CRoll school

Student
9600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥ somewhere near...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
Kahlin-chan.. soon turning 14 (Nov 20) I love animee.. especially Romanse anime
Head Master
4208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / at Shin Hwa colle...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Kahlin wrote:

Kahlin-chan.. soon turning 14 (Nov 20) I love animee.. especially Romanse anime


me too..i like anime so much!!..so u watch special a and shugo chara??..btw,advance happy b-day!!..^_^
nice to meet yah...
Student
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
nice to meet ayh!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.