First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Membership Card~
Peasant
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09

Name:
User:
Age:
B-day:
Picture:
Background:

--------------------------------
Examples
----------------------------------

Name: Allyson
User:xikutosan
Age:15
B-day: Nov 30th
Picture:



Servant
55838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name: Ask Nisa if she remembers...
User: FallenNohWorryz
Age: 69
B-day: February 30
Picture:

Queen Nisa
113256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ѵσσ∂σσ Ƭɛит
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name: Nisa
User: FallenAngelDeath
Age: 17
B-day: August 21
Pic:
19352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name: Natalie
User:purpledragon77
Age:15
B-day:12 october 1994
Picture:

Posted 10/18/09

Name:lily
User:Tylily
Age:18
B-day:11-15-90
Picture:
Peasant
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name: Mario
User:ROCK4MARIO
Age:14
B-day: Feb 10th
Picture:
Peasant
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

nohworryz wrote:

Name: Ask Nisa if she remembers...
User: FallenNohWorryz
Age: 69
B-day: February 30
Picture:





Peasant
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

FallenAngelDeath wrote:

Name: Nisa
User: FallenAngelDeath
Age: 17
B-day: August 21
Pic:




Peasant
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

purpledragon77 wrote:

Name: Natalie
User:purpledragon77
Age:15
B-day:12 october 1994
Picture:



i used to sharper it
Peasant
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09

Tylily wrote:


Name:lily
User:Tylily
Age:18
B-day:11-15-90
Picture:




Peasant
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Milan
Offline
Posted 10/18/09

ROCK4MARIO wrote:

Name: Mario
User:ROCK4MARIO
Age:14
B-day: Feb 10th
Picture:




Posted 10/18/09

xikutosan wrote:


Tylily wrote:


Name:lily
User:Tylily
Age:18
B-day:11-15-90
Picture:






thnx
Peasant
3500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my anime studio
Offline
Posted 10/18/09 , edited 10/18/09
Name: Julianna
User: Rockangel42
Age: 13 (Almost)
B-day: Dec. ^61996
Picture:

Peasant
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name: Mika
User: MiniTsubasa
Age: Secret!
B-day: March 14
Picture:
Peasant
14547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / あなたのズボンに。 :X
Offline
Posted 10/18/09
Name: Minfay
User: Yuuki-17
Age: secret ^^
B-day: November 27
Picture:


please and thank you (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.