First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD Applications
Moderator
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09


Srry to ask but whats brushes o.o (i'm not really (srry if its a stupid question )

Posted 10/27/09

XxMagicxCharmxX wrote:



Srry to ask but whats brushes o.o (i'm not really (srry if its a stupid question )



nah ish ok. uhhmmm let's see... uhh brushes is the kind of tool that u can paint on the avii with.
Moderator
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/09


Hope you like it


34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


winnie11 wrote:



am so sorry if it look bad it just your picture was to small >.<


Approved~


thanks u
Posted 10/28/09


Approved!
Moderator
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Approved!


Do i make Avii on amu-chii forms? or my own? o.o

Posted 10/28/09

XxMagicxCharmxX wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Approved!


Do i make Avii on amu-chii forms? or my own? o.o



u can make ur own. in aa second cuz i forgot 2 put u in mod. sorry
Moderator
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


XxMagicxCharmxX wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Approved!


Do i make Avii on amu-chii forms? or my own? o.o



u can make ur own. in aa second cuz i forgot 2 put u in mod. sorry


lol its ok

Posted 11/20/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Okies You Pass The First Part. Now for The Next Part!~

text: Avii Designers
Extras: beams or nice brushes
Make an avii outta this pic:

Yuo have exactly three days to make this avii


Here you go btw im not so good at beam but i tried
Posted 11/21/09

princessmtk8 wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Okies You Pass The First Part. Now for The Next Part!~

text: Avii Designers
Extras: beams or nice brushes
Make an avii outta this pic:

Yuo have exactly three days to make this avii


Here you go btw im not so good at beam but i tried


okies u pass. but what program u use? if u use gimp beams r easy.
Posted 11/21/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Okies You Pass The First Part. Now for The Next Part!~

text: Avii Designers
Extras: beams or nice brushes
Make an avii outta this pic:

Yuo have exactly three days to make this avii


Here you go btw im not so good at beam but i tried


okies u pass. but what program u use? if u use gimp beams r easy.


photoscape
Posted 11/21/09

princessmtk8 wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Okies You Pass The First Part. Now for The Next Part!~

text: Avii Designers
Extras: beams or nice brushes
Make an avii outta this pic:

Yuo have exactly three days to make this avii


Here you go btw im not so good at beam but i tried


okies u pass. but what program u use? if u use gimp beams r easy.


photoscape


i see. i downloaded photoscape bfor and i didn't noe how 2 use it. so i undownloaded it.
Posted 11/21/09

vampiregirltwilight wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:


princessmtk8 wrote:


vampiregirltwilight wrote:



Okies You Pass The First Part. Now for The Next Part!~

text: Avii Designers
Extras: beams or nice brushes
Make an avii outta this pic:

Yuo have exactly three days to make this avii


Here you go btw im not so good at beam but i tried


okies u pass. but what program u use? if u use gimp beams r easy.


photoscape


i see. i downloaded photoscape bfor and i didn't noe how 2 use it. so i undownloaded it. :P


Well its hard at first
Moderator
4156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/09 , edited 12/28/09


MY DAD DELETED GIMP. SO NOW I HAVE PHOTOSCAPE AND IM PLAYFUL WITH IT. I CAN MAKE BEAMS, FRAMES, AND ANIMATIONS.

Username:hppyumi1
Nickname:yumi-chan
Will You Be Active: . im available on : friday,saturday,sunday,monday
Examples (At Least 5 Examples in SPOILER PLEASE!):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9204119
Posted 12/29/09


Approved. Now For The Test:

text: Avii Designers
extras: u choose
Make a avii outta this pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.