Post Reply Mod Aplication
Posted 10/19/09
Username:
Name:
What Do you use: (Photoshop CS3 etc...)
3 of your Samples: (Has to be H!P!) ^^

plz be active, Upload pictures, invite more people
Moderator
16342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Moroccan ^~^
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Username: hanane123
Name: Hanane
What Do you use: Photoshop CS3
3 of your Samples:




Hope u like it XD
Oh!! Actualy I can't make designers cuz I can't open the Photoshop =( I don't know why??
But I'll try do anything ^^" Sorry & Thank u XD
Posted 10/22/09

hanane123 wrote:

Username: hanane123
Name: Hanane
What Do you use: Photoshop CS3
3 of your Samples:




Hope u like it XD
Oh!! Actualy I can't make designers cuz I can't open the Photoshop =( I don't know why??
But I'll try do anything ^^" Sorry & Thank u XD


its okay, iv made u a mod ^^
Moderator
16342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Moroccan ^~^
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Thanx!!Hope I can found a way 4 use the Photoshop ^^
Gambarremasu XD
Posted 10/23/09

hanane123 wrote:

Thanx!!Hope I can found a way 4 use the Photoshop ^^
Gambarremasu XD


okay thnx u dnt need 2 rush urself ^^
Moderator
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Bogor,Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/21/10
Username: Avioletta
Name: Avioletta
What Do you use: Photoshop CS3
3 of your Samples:

Posted 1/25/10

Avioletta wrote:

Username: Avioletta
Name: Avioletta
What Do you use: Photoshop CS3
3 of your Samples:



u hav been accepted
30287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/18/11

xxVivienxx wrote:

Username:
Name:
What Do you use: (Photoshop CS3 etc...)
3 of your Samples: (Has to be H!P!) ^^

plz be active, Upload pictures, invite more people


Username: suguri_cherryblossom
Name:suguri
What Do you use: (Photoshop CS3 etc...):photoshop elements 9
3 of your Samples: (Has to be H!P!) ^^


plz be active, Upload pictures, invite more people
You must be logged in to post.