First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Malaysia
4029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / where? urmmm..
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
I think Malaysian is friendly and sweet lolz..I like the food!! ahahaha!!!!!!!
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / japan
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
yo what's up..........i thing i want go japan soon ^_^
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / new zealand
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
hot Hot HOT!! very Friendly ppl, Amazing food (seriously) , lots of HUGE shopping malls, really big ones, shopping goods are cheap too!
definately a good place to visit n have fun! if u are looking for a place to go for vacation, pick Malaysia!
however i will not say its a good place to settle down, or stay for good tho, crime rate is pretty high in malaysia.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

spiderwick20 wrote:


japn3s3 wrote:

What do you think about Malaysia or Malaysian? Give your opinion about that country. Thanx for sharing with us :)


Well.. my openion! the population.. sucks!
Deal with it.. Muslims suck!


'opinion'
Learn to spell.



Malaysia..tsk tsk tsk
The pros:
A beautiful country, with plenty of resources,
awesome variety of dishes,
cheap if you've not been to Thailand,
its easy to get a car
Most people can afford a landed property,
rich in culture

The cons:
corruption, rubbish government,
no freedom of speech,
ridiculous national service which serves no purpose,
racial discrimination, anti westerners,
high crime rate,
dirty,
bad jams/lack of public transportation, terrible signboards, unsystematic roads,
terrible internet connection,
weak currency,
taxis that don't use their meters,
stupidity of a certain race which has doomed the chance of any improvement in the country,
proud,
produces 'astronauts' that 'spacecraft-poo' other country's advancements because it itself lacks the intelligence or ability to produce any prominent candidates/technology and despite such humiliation is has brought upon itself, it still finds pride in it.
a prime minister who's a murderer

To sum it up, Malaysia, would be a wonderful place if it weren't for ignorance and corruption, a complete joke.
Posted 11/12/09
am born n grow up in malaysia but am now staying in UK
i admit i miss malaysia very much T_T i want go back visit
especially during cold winter days now.... i miss the sun... my friends n of course the food DX
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


spiderwick20 wrote:


japn3s3 wrote:

What do you think about Malaysia or Malaysian? Give your opinion about that country. Thanx for sharing with us :)


Well.. my openion! the population.. sucks!
Deal with it.. Muslims suck!


'opinion'
Learn to spell.



Malaysia..tsk tsk tsk
The pros:
A beautiful country, with plenty of resources,
awesome variety of dishes,
cheap if you've not been to Thailand,
its easy to get a car
Most people can afford a landed property,
rich in culture

The cons:
corruption, rubbish government,
no freedom of speech,
ridiculous national service which serves no purpose,
racial discrimination, anti westerners,
high crime rate,
dirty,
bad jams/lack of public transportation, terrible signboards, unsystematic roads,
terrible internet connection,
weak currency,
taxis that don't use their meters,
stupidity of a certain race which has doomed the chance of any improvement in the country,
proud,
produces 'astronauts' that 'spacecraft-poo' other country's advancements because it itself lacks the intelligence or ability to produce any prominent candidates/technology and despite such humiliation is has brought upon itself, it still finds pride in it.
a prime minister who's a murderer

To sum it up, Malaysia, would be a wonderful place if it weren't for ignorance and corruption, a complete joke.


i think yourself is a malaysian..
too much information given..
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

shizukiki wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


spiderwick20 wrote:


japn3s3 wrote:

What do you think about Malaysia or Malaysian? Give your opinion about that country. Thanx for sharing with us :)


Well.. my openion! the population.. sucks!
Deal with it.. Muslims suck!


'opinion'
Learn to spell.



Malaysia..tsk tsk tsk
The pros:
A beautiful country, with plenty of resources,
awesome variety of dishes,
cheap if you've not been to Thailand,
its easy to get a car
Most people can afford a landed property,
rich in culture

The cons:
corruption, rubbish government,
no freedom of speech,
ridiculous national service which serves no purpose,
racial discrimination, anti westerners,
high crime rate,
dirty,
bad jams/lack of public transportation, terrible signboards, unsystematic roads,
terrible internet connection,
weak currency,
taxis that don't use their meters,
stupidity of a certain race which has doomed the chance of any improvement in the country,
proud,
produces 'astronauts' that 'spacecraft-poo' other country's advancements because it itself lacks the intelligence or ability to produce any prominent candidates/technology and despite such humiliation is has brought upon itself, it still finds pride in it.
a prime minister who's a murderer

To sum it up, Malaysia, would be a wonderful place if it weren't for ignorance and corruption, a complete joke.


i think yourself is a malaysian..
too much information given..


So what, I should lie about oh how great is because it really isn't. I honestly don't want people wasting their money to see a country that doesn't appreciate its people. Yes it'll help the economy but I think its about time that someone taught our fellow politicians, to serve the people. Come on, take Singapore for instance, we helped them gain independence, we were under the same reign ( the British). Why is it then that they are far more head than us? Because they acknowledge every citizen. Because there's something called equality, because instead of making enemies, they have good relationships with plenty of countries. they learn from other countries. If I were to travel to any country aside from SEA countries, I would need a VISA, Singaporeans don't why? because they are acknowledged globally, and they took how many years exactly?

When the quota system was introduced, its purpose was to bring up the Malay community especially among the rural areas so that they have a stand in the economy, dominant part over it which is about.. 30%, I don't remember, Razak gave them 30 years, and its already the what 10th or more Malaysian plan, and they've only reached about 19%... Honestly, if you can't improve yourselves, don't drag the whole country down with you.
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

shizukiki wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


spiderwick20 wrote:


japn3s3 wrote:

What do you think about Malaysia or Malaysian? Give your opinion about that country. Thanx for sharing with us :)


Well.. my openion! the population.. sucks!
Deal with it.. Muslims suck!


'opinion'
Learn to spell.



Malaysia..tsk tsk tsk
The pros:
A beautiful country, with plenty of resources,
awesome variety of dishes,
cheap if you've not been to Thailand,
its easy to get a car
Most people can afford a landed property,
rich in culture

The cons:
corruption, rubbish government,
no freedom of speech,
ridiculous national service which serves no purpose,
racial discrimination, anti westerners,
high crime rate,
dirty,
bad jams/lack of public transportation, terrible signboards, unsystematic roads,
terrible internet connection,
weak currency,
taxis that don't use their meters,
stupidity of a certain race which has doomed the chance of any improvement in the country,
proud,
produces 'astronauts' that 'spacecraft-poo' other country's advancements because it itself lacks the intelligence or ability to produce any prominent candidates/technology and despite such humiliation is has brought upon itself, it still finds pride in it.
a prime minister who's a murderer

To sum it up, Malaysia, would be a wonderful place if it weren't for ignorance and corruption, a complete joke.


i think yourself is a malaysian..
too much information given..


Wow.. You can be summoned for this. LOL..
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
malaysia is HOWT
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


shizukiki wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:


spiderwick20 wrote:


japn3s3 wrote:

What do you think about Malaysia or Malaysian? Give your opinion about that country. Thanx for sharing with us :)


Well.. my openion! the population.. sucks!
Deal with it.. Muslims suck!


'opinion'
Learn to spell.



Malaysia..tsk tsk tsk
The pros:
A beautiful country, with plenty of resources,
awesome variety of dishes,
cheap if you've not been to Thailand,
its easy to get a car
Most people can afford a landed property,
rich in culture

The cons:
corruption, rubbish government,
no freedom of speech,
ridiculous national service which serves no purpose,
racial discrimination, anti westerners,
high crime rate,
dirty,
bad jams/lack of public transportation, terrible signboards, unsystematic roads,
terrible internet connection,
weak currency,
taxis that don't use their meters,
stupidity of a certain race which has doomed the chance of any improvement in the country,
proud,
produces 'astronauts' that 'spacecraft-poo' other country's advancements because it itself lacks the intelligence or ability to produce any prominent candidates/technology and despite such humiliation is has brought upon itself, it still finds pride in it.
a prime minister who's a murderer

To sum it up, Malaysia, would be a wonderful place if it weren't for ignorance and corruption, a complete joke.


i think yourself is a malaysian..
too much information given..


So what, I should lie about oh how great is because it really isn't. I honestly don't want people wasting their money to see a country that doesn't appreciate its people. Yes it'll help the economy but I think its about time that someone taught our fellow politicians, to serve the people. Come on, take Singapore for instance, we helped them gain independence, we were under the same reign ( the British). Why is it then that they are far more head than us? Because they acknowledge every citizen. Because there's something called equality, because instead of making enemies, they have good relationships with plenty of countries. they learn from other countries. If I were to travel to any country aside from SEA countries, I would need a VISA, Singaporeans don't why? because they are acknowledged globally, and they took how many years exactly?

When the quota system was introduced, its purpose was to bring up the Malay community especially among the rural areas so that they have a stand in the economy, dominant part over it which is about.. 30%, I don't remember, Razak gave them 30 years, and its already the what 10th or more Malaysian plan, and they've only reached about 19%... Honestly, if you can't improve yourselves, don't drag the whole country down with you.


I don't wan to make a chaos here ,
but i know you are from Indonesia that are stay in Malaysia or whatever ,
Malaysia gain independence not from British ,
Indonesia is only suck worker that are very and the most cheap to be our MAID!
Malaysia is rich in culture,
Malaysia is rich with clever and smart students that go to UK,US, and other country.
Indonesia? nothing?
Singapore? only small country that can be destroy by a nuclear...its very easy..
So you don't need to arrogant , because Malaysia soon will have new nuclear
I don't wan to make a war here , but i just telling the truth
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/23/09 , edited 11/23/09

titanicboy wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:



So what, I should lie about oh how great is because it really isn't. I honestly don't want people wasting their money to see a country that doesn't appreciate its people. Yes it'll help the economy but I think its about time that someone taught our fellow politicians, to serve the people. Come on, take Singapore for instance, we helped them gain independence, we were under the same reign ( the British). Why is it then that they are far more head than us? Because they acknowledge every citizen. Because there's something called equality, because instead of making enemies, they have good relationships with plenty of countries. they learn from other countries. If I were to travel to any country aside from SEA countries, I would need a VISA, Singaporeans don't why? because they are acknowledged globally, and they took how many years exactly?

When the quota system was introduced, its purpose was to bring up the Malay community especially among the rural areas so that they have a stand in the economy, dominant part over it which is about.. 30%, I don't remember, Razak gave them 30 years, and its already the what 10th or more Malaysian plan, and they've only reached about 19%... Honestly, if you can't improve yourselves, don't drag the whole country down with you.


I don't wan to make a chaos here ,
but i know you are from Indonesia that are stay in Malaysia or whatever ,
Malaysia gain independence not from British ,
Indonesia is only suck worker that are very and the most cheap to be our MAID!
Malaysia is rich in culture,
Malaysia is rich with clever and smart students that go to UK,US, and other country.
Indonesia? nothing?
Singapore? only small country that can be destroy by a nuclear...its very easy..
So you don't need to arrogant , because Malaysia soon will have new nuclear
I don't wan to make a war here , but i just telling the truth




OMG was your post supposed to offend me? Cause I found it rather funny. Where I'm from has nothing to do with my remarks. Because I only spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. Malaysia gained independence from the British because of many factors which I'm too lazy to list out. Overall, it was because of the pressure from the locals and the UN. Indonesians are found working in Malaysia because few years back, Indonesia's economy wasn't strong, their currency was low and there are more job opportunities here. Just the same as immigrants migrating to foreign countries such as the US or the UK. You assumed my country of origin despite it has not relation to my comments whatsoever.To put it short, you acted cowardly, with no strong evidence whatsoever, more like it was just a pathetic attempt to make me feel bad.

I do not deny that Malaysia is rich in culture because it truly is, but the fact that the lies the government has hid concerning the country's funds and not honoring its people's rights are simply cunning. If Malaysians were so clever, why would they need to seek education in foreign countries? Forgive me because seeking foreign education does not make you clever, it just means you are more fortunate than others. Speaking of higher education, why is it that the country itself cannot supply its people with proper higher level education because if this were so, there wouldn't be any need to study abroad now would it?

Indonesians aren't as blessed as Malaysia because they had a rough start. There were plenty of racial dis harmonies throughout the past few years which has lessened a lot lately. Indonesia is coming up fast, I suggest that you do not look down on them. Since foreign companies are more willing to invest in Indonesia rather than Malaysia.

If Singapore were to be nuked, Malaysia would be affected as well. No one would dare touch Singapore, because it has many diplomatic ties with other countries which exceeds that of Malaysia's ties with the world. There is after all an Ameircan Nuclear submarine in Singapore's waters.
If ever there would be a nuclear strike, or if Malaysia were to attack Singapore, the attack would be easily seen through. Because before a war to happen, the battle of intelligence would have happened years before. An invasion isn't just decided in a day. Besides, some of Malaysia's military weaponry are second hand equipment from Singapore. Malaysia's soldiers may be self volunteered, but do remember that every male Singaporean has undergone military training, not like that of the local National Service. Not to mention that Singapore has various bomb shelters throughout the country, THEY ARE PREPARED.

Malaysia will never have nuclear.And lets hope it doesn't. Because the country will run out of petroleum eventually, it does not have the income to support such technology. And also, if Malaysia were to have nuclear weaponry, where do you think they get the money to fund the project? From your pockets. Taxes would increase and that means YOU, the people would have to pay more.

You say that you're not raging a war, yet you insulted other Nationalities, you insulted other countries, who is it that's trying to rage war? It is those Indonesians that build your home, it is those Indonesians that keep your house in a proper state.
The reason why this country is in such terrible shape, is because the government is too ignorant to move forward, instead, they'd rather cater the people, they rather cater people like you. Read more and see more and learn to accept things. Because right now, you're making a fool out of yourself.





If you have a problem with me, please say it to my face, don't drag others into this.
N_M
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 한국
Offline
Posted 11/23/09
I like Malaysia a lot .. Beautiful nature and atmosphere and I hope to visit in one day
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/29/09


What Are you thinking who are you?
This is Malaysian Forum ,
if u have problem,
face to face with ME.
I know you just can say but you is a coward little boy from hell
Indonesian like you just maid in Malaysia.
so you say whatever you wan to say , but you are Still NOT independence

221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kuala Lumpur
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
one thing i m grateful to be a malaysian is has many type of friends that have different culture...a country where total mixture of culture that no other place in this world will have. there is also a lot of real good food that can never get in other country esp western and middle east country.
10871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 11/29/09
any country hav their own pros & contrs......

just deal with it coz it yours own country

grateful im born in malaysia..............
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.