First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Malaysia
13386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ho Chi Minh
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
was there for 3 weeks this past summer. stayed in Klang, played in KL, visited Penang, drove down to SIngapore, and went Pangkor Laut! Loved malaysia miss it already
2735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / kelantan
Offline
Posted 11/24/10
Thank you if you really like Malaysia...........
i really so proud cause me born in Malaysia..
Thank you.....
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

eeleechan wrote:

it's funny to see there are people who actually have the time bitching and let the rest of the world know about how corrupted his/her own country instead of actually thinking ways to make it a better place to live in

*sigh*


What do you know, what exactly do you mean by not thinking of ways to make it better? One of the given rights I have is to vote, isn't that my way of making it better? Because I voted for the opposition in which they gain the majority, but because of corruption, democracy was defiled, not only were the leaders bought over, also there was no re-election. If I could stand in front of parliament and protest like you British, assuming you are British, I would. Instead, we here have laws, not rules but LAWS that prevent us from threatening the so called 'national security'. It gives the government authority to lock up any individual which threatens the government in ruling. We don't have freedom to express ourselves, so what the hell do you know?
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/16/10

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

What do you know, what exactly do you mean by not thinking of ways to make it better? One of the given rights I have is to vote, isn't that my way of making it better? Because I voted for the opposition in which they gain the majority, but because of corruption, democracy was defiled, not only were the leaders bought over, also there was no re-election. If I could stand in front of parliament and protest like you British, assuming you are British, I would. Instead, we here have laws, not rules but LAWS that prevent us from threatening the so called 'national security'. It gives the government authority to lock up any individual which threatens the government in ruling. We don't have freedom to express ourselves, so what the hell do you know?


in any parts of the world, if you really want a change in anything. be it in your school, community, even in your own country, there is definitely a way to express your view. internet is a good example. although if it's not used in the right way, it will turn everything upside down. what i was saying in my previous post is simple. show that you care enough about your own country by actions rather than bitching about it in some random thread in an online anime/drama streaming website forum. the time you've used to type each word you can instead use it for acting what's possible to make a change. you know, michael jackson didn't make that "man in the mirror" song for nothing. hope we all learn something from it, too.



I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could've Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make That . . .
Change!


sorry if you've got offended by my last post, but i was just pointing out that there are so much that can be done instead of exposing the not-so-good side about your country to the world and people who don't know that much about your country would think that your country is all the bad things you've said about it, and nothing good is there. we know every country has its negative side to it, but don't you think we should stop spreading the hatred and start spreading the love instead?
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

eeleechan wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

What do you know, what exactly do you mean by not thinking of ways to make it better? One of the given rights I have is to vote, isn't that my way of making it better? Because I voted for the opposition in which they gain the majority, but because of corruption, democracy was defiled, not only were the leaders bought over, also there was no re-election. If I could stand in front of parliament and protest like you British, assuming you are British, I would. Instead, we here have laws, not rules but LAWS that prevent us from threatening the so called 'national security'. It gives the government authority to lock up any individual which threatens the government in ruling. We don't have freedom to express ourselves, so what the hell do you know?


in any parts of the world, if you really want a change in anything. be it in your school, community, even in your own country, there is definitely a way to express your view. internet is a good example. although if it's not used in the right way, it will turn everything upside down. what i was saying in my previous post is simple. show that you care enough about your own country by actions rather than bitching about it in some random thread in an online anime/drama streaming website forum. the time you've used to type each word you can instead use it for acting what's possible to make a change. you know, michael jackson didn't make that "man in the mirror" song for nothing. hope we all learn something from it, too.



I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could've Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make That . . .
Change!


sorry if you've got offended by my last post, but i was just pointing out that there are so much that can be done instead of exposing the not-so-good side about your country to the world and people who don't know that much about your country would think that your country is all the bad things you've said about it, and nothing good is there. we know every country has its negative side to it, but don't you think we should stop spreading the hatred and start spreading the love instead?


Tell you what, when I was in high school, we had a civic convention, where each of us had to showcase various traditional food of different races which is to enhance tolerance, cultural understanding of one another. Among the dishes I had to put out was a Chinese dish, and I was told that I had to change its ingredients.Why? because it had pork in it. It was supposed to be a fair where each race had its chance to show its roots. It's a small matter really, but that's not part of the tradition, my ancestors didn't use chicken, they used pork. they asked me to change it despite the school having Chinese students as its majority. Why can't they tolerate my culture then? By asking me to change the ingredient, are they not disrespecting me? Is changing the ingredient not a way of spreading the love? Is this not spreading the love on school grounds? Is putting a 'halal' sign in front of a food not my way of being tolerant?

The reason why I'm bitching about my country is simply because It's my way to vent out the unpleasantness, because we don't have a chance to do so. Just recently I found out that my history textbook contains several inaccuracy. Over the years I did realise the various biased bullshit they put in there but there was nothing I can do, I certainly didn't want to be locked up. My school could participate in a debate competition because we didn't have any Malays in out team. For Goodness sake we're a Chinese school, where are we going to get Malays? Racial discrimination is being added into our school curriculum despite the claims of rotten politicians. So tell me, can I not bitch about it? The dissatisfaction, the fact that contributions made by other races are overshadowed simply because they're not Malays.
I don't have anything against Malays, but the law and hypocrites. One day they're saying 1Malaysia, the next I'm being denied my scholarship despite doing so much better than other students.

I want the world to know how rotten this country is because it is truly rotten. And I often compare it to Singapore to shut them up because they complain too much about their very very systematical and wise government, the people are never satisfied with what they have. I've been to other countries like Cambodia and I am grateful that I wasn't born there, but Cambodia is coming up so fast that I'll have to rephrase my words in a matter of time. Certain Malaysians are simply too proud, it's time they woke up, and what better way to do than bitching about it on the internet. Hopefully they can stop believing the words of the government and start seeing things for themselves.
We don't even have a place in the local university, well a limited place. But I believe Brits do, they raise your fees by 3 times, and you hold local riots. Do you know how much foreigners have to pay? Do you know that they raise the passing standard for private chinese schools because they feel that their syllabus lacks the national level, which is a load of crap because students who pass their UEC are a hell lot more brilliant because what they study is so much more than SPM takers.

In my previous comments I did list the pros and cons of this country. So tell me, have I not spread the love?
It's a beautiful country honestly, so rich in culture and food, sadly it's run by idiots.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
My country MALAYSIAN,very nice.....
Not hot......
Malay,Indian and Chinese live together,very sweet...!
We can know another culture in one country....
Go to KL,you can get shock.....
hehe

translate in Malay language:
Negara sy MALAYSIA,sangat aman....
Tak panas.....
Melayu,India dan China hidup bersama,amat menarik....!
Pergi Kl,awak akan mendapat kejutan....
hehe

688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

Taaff wrote:

It's a great place to visit...
Only bad thing is that it's hot and there's a lot of mosquitoes.


Mosquitoes........Don't have to ur country??


688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Go to Perak...I live there.........!
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

snapy wrote:

was there for 3 weeks this past summer. stayed in Klang, played in KL, visited Penang, drove down to SIngapore, and went Pangkor Laut! Loved malaysia miss it already


Wah....I stayed in Pangkor!
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

UsuiFiNa wrote:


Taaff wrote:

It's a great place to visit...
Only bad thing is that it's hot and there's a lot of mosquitoes.


Mosquitoes........Don't have to ur country??




We do have mosquitoes... but I only see them like once a year.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

Taaff wrote:


UsuiFiNa wrote:


Taaff wrote:

It's a great place to visit...
Only bad thing is that it's hot and there's a lot of mosquitoes.


Mosquitoes........Don't have to ur country??




We do have mosquitoes... but I only see them like once a year.


Oh....that great!

34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/25/10
not very hot
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/17/11
Malaysia oh Malaysia
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
it nice place~~

but ~~who cares
Posted 2/3/11
lame
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.