If u could learn one thing from the shugo chara characters
Posted 10/20/09 , edited 10/20/09
If u could learn on thing?

I would ask Nagi to teach me how to dance like him he dances sooo PRETTY

What would u learn?
Member
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
I kinda have a bit of experience with fan dancing like Nadeshiko/Nagihiko does, but still, I would want to do fandancing with Nadeshiko/Nagihiko to learn more xDD
[Love you Nagihiko<33333333333333333333333333333333333333]

Though, I would also want to learn how to sing like Utau!! Utau/Mizuki Nana is 1 of my idols!!
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / a world where fav...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
Rima:How to do Bala-Balansu!
Nagihiko:How to dance good and pretty
Lulu:how to make jewelary
Tadase:how to do an evil laughXD
Utau:How to sing pretty like her
Kukai:how to be good at sports
Member
6520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
Hmm... well, I'm really shy. I think that Kukai's outgoing personality could help me overcome that. Or Tadase. He's shy like I am, but I think that he is admirable. While he's working to be a leader and more confident, I could as well. I'm sure that it would be a lot easier to follow in his footsteps.
Member
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/20/09
Tadase ~ How to laugh like he does xD

Nagihiko ~ How to dance (I can't dance at all T_T)

Lulu ~ How to make cool necklaces

Amu ~ How to be cool and spicy xD

Kukai ~ How to play tons of sports

Utau ~ I sing already, and I will have to say that it's my best talent, but I always have room for improvement, I wanna learn how to sing better with the help of Utau ^^
Posted 10/20/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

I kinda have a bit of experience with fan dancing like Nadeshiko/Nagihiko does, but still, I would want to do fandancing with Nadeshiko/Nagihiko to learn more xDD
[Love you Nagihiko<33333333333333333333333333333333333333]

Though, I would also want to learn how to sing like Utau!! Utau/Mizuki Nana is 1 of my idols!!


Really thats soo cool after I seen Nagi do it I'v been wanting to learn how to dance like that but there no way for me to learn
No fair your soo LUCKY
Member
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

123heartanime wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

I kinda have a bit of experience with fan dancing like Nadeshiko/Nagihiko does, but still, I would want to do fandancing with Nadeshiko/Nagihiko to learn more xDD
[Love you Nagihiko<33333333333333333333333333333333333333]

Though, I would also want to learn how to sing like Utau!! Utau/Mizuki Nana is 1 of my idols!!


Really thats soo cool after I seen Nagi do it I'v been wanting to learn how to dance like that but there no way for me to learn
No fair your soo LUCKY


Ahaha...yeahh I guess xD I did some fandancing when I was little x3
Well, it's not that hard and just takes practice x]
If you want to take lessons, try searching up "fandancing lessons in -insert state/city/-". Maybe that can help you find a teacher ^^
Posted 10/21/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


123heartanime wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

I kinda have a bit of experience with fan dancing like Nadeshiko/Nagihiko does, but still, I would want to do fandancing with Nadeshiko/Nagihiko to learn more xDD
[Love you Nagihiko<33333333333333333333333333333333333333]

Though, I would also want to learn how to sing like Utau!! Utau/Mizuki Nana is 1 of my idols!!


Really thats soo cool after I seen Nagi do it I'v been wanting to learn how to dance like that but there no way for me to learn
No fair your soo LUCKY


Ahaha...yeahh I guess xD I did some fandancing when I was little x3
Well, it's not that hard and just takes practice x]
If you want to take lessons, try searching up "fandancing lessons in -insert state/city/-". Maybe that can help you find a teacher ^^


Oh ok thanks!
You must be logged in to post.