First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
│TOPIC│ What is the essence of being a man?
Citizen
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Being strong and brave...
Citizen
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
manly faces any problems that may come and solve it in positive ways to prevent bad side effects.

knows how to use his emotions in different kinds of situation.

knows his own weakness and try to overcome it somehow.

won't do anything to hurt his love ones and love them even more.

will protect his love ones, and help those who really are in need.

can read others mind in order to prevent calling him someone a "manhid" haha
Citizen
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Doodlehead wrote:

manly faces any problems that may come and solve it in positive ways to prevent bad side effects.

knows how to use his emotions in different kinds of situation.

knows his own weakness and try to overcome it somehow.

won't do anything to hurt his love ones and love them even more.

will protect his love ones, and help those who really are in need.

can read others mind in order to prevent calling him someone a "manhid" haha


that's true.
Citizen
4245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Morwien wrote:


Doodlehead wrote:

manly faces any problems that may come and solve it in positive ways to prevent bad side effects.

knows how to use his emotions in different kinds of situation.

knows his own weakness and try to overcome it somehow.

won't do anything to hurt his love ones and love them even more.

will protect his love ones, and help those who really are in need.

can read others mind in order to prevent calling him someone a "manhid" haha


that's true.


true?! xur?!
haha j0ke!

Citizen
7452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Integrated Data E...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Wag na wag papakielaman kapag nagtratrabaho ^ ^
Citizen
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
the essence of being a man.....

Can protect HIS LOVE ONE's.........?.

Citizen
1183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my imagination
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

thegreenlantern wrote:

hmmm.... .. can't answer that coz i am still in my teenage life.. but i'll probably walk through that sooner or later.. so i'll just state my answer...

i wouldn't say the physical feature (body) is the essence to be a man..the body is always there.. our body is just to assist our way of thinking...

many people think that it's:
the way they fight
the things they like
how many girls/women they can date and dump in a month...

i think it's not that.. it's the uniqueness of one's mind.. how fast they think when something is up... how can they beat their emotional turmoil...
saying sorry is hard on a man.. so i might say that to be a man.. they should not worry how to say this, that and face the truth... we are the same...
we are all weak.. sexist doesn't count... man just say "you punch like a girl" to be superior... coz they want to lead...


Girls need men who have minds like his^
ur wise dude, and i hope i can find people like you, u ppl are VERY rare
Citizen
15698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / add me on fb gree...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
the essence of being a man is to provide love, not only to the family but to the world, the foundation of a happy home the husband and is a man, being called the father, the brother, must be the tough shoulder to lean on.
Citizen
15387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / why bother?
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
uhmm.. to never break a promise, and to pull off something interesting
Citizen
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SECRET!!!!
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
BANANA ESSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Citizen
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / metro manila
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
HAHAHA

their dominance
Citizen
34828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / υк
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:

the essence of being a man.....

Can protect HIS LOVE ONE's.........?.



naks nmn type ko 2! ang sweet!
Citizen
5409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
sa tingin ko
honesty
Citizen
34124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

swe3t19 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

the essence of being a man.....

Can protect HIS LOVE ONE's.........?.



naks nmn type ko 2! ang sweet!


what the? O/////o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.