First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create ur character
Posted 10/26/09


U can RP
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09


Wanna RP?
Posted 10/26/09


Of cuz! which forum?
Posted 10/26/09


The forum named Role Play ^,...,^
Posted 10/26/09


Ohh ok, but I'm in school now and I g2g, so can we rp after school? I mean if its ok with u
Posted 10/26/09


Haha but ur not going to rp whit me...ur going to to that whit the others^,...,^
Posted 10/26/09


Ohh lol I was confused..sorry
Posted 10/26/09
U dont have to be srry ^,...,~
Vampire/Human
1999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY world
Offline
Posted 11/2/09
Name- Bella
Age- 18
Sex(female/male)- female
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Gilbert Nightray (Gil)
Age- 24
Sex(female/male)- male
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Kanon
Age- 15
Sex(female/male)- female
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Jack
Age- 16
Sex(female/male)- male
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)
Posted 11/3/09

BellaXGilXKanon wrote:

Name- Bella
Age- 18
Sex(female/male)- female
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Gilbert Nightray (Gil)
Age- 24
Sex(female/male)- male
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Kanon
Age- 15
Sex(female/male)- female
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Jack
Age- 16
Sex(female/male)- male
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)


um....if u wanna RP u must put a picture!!
Vampire/Human
1999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY world
Offline
Posted 11/3/09

kitty_love2000 wrote:


BellaXGilXKanon wrote:

Name- Bella
Age- 18
Sex(female/male)- female
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Gilbert Nightray (Gil)
Age- 24
Sex(female/male)- male
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Kanon
Age- 15
Sex(female/male)- female
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)

Name- Jack
Age- 16
Sex(female/male)- male
Pic- (in my pro)
Bio- (in my pro)


um....if u wanna RP u must put a picture!!



Sorry....it´s becuz the pics r hard 2 find...so i put it on my pro so the creator of each group can see it anytime...
Posted 11/4/09
l see.......so u wanna play?
Vampire/Human
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
Name: Mai

Age: 17 (for centuries of time)

Sex: Female (Psi-Vampire)


Bio:
She doesn't really remember the day that she turned into a vampire for it has been so long, though
she searches night
and day for the answer or anything...to re-gain her pass....
Seeing people die of age, as she lives on for eternity caused her heart and soul to harden as she
distances herself from these mortals...
She takes blood from couples that are truly in deep love....for there blood is richest and warmest.....




Posted 11/6/09

xxDarkMaidenxx wrote:

Name: Mai

Age: 17 (for centuries of time)

Sex: Female (Psi-Vampire)


Bio:
She doesn't really remember the day that she turned into a vampire for it has been so long, though
she searches night
and day for the answer or anything...to re-gain her pass....
Seeing people die of age, as she lives on for eternity caused her heart and soul to harden as she
distances herself from these mortals...
She takes blood from couples that are truly in deep love....for there blood is richest and warmest.....






u can RP
Vampire/Human
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / RIGHT BEHIND YOU....
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Name-Akuma-san

Age-14

Sex(female/male)-Female vamp/devil

Bio- crossed between lives of both vampire and devil and outcast. she is independent, doesnt care, yet socialable when needed. she is able to manipulate the mind of both human, and immortal.(the effect on immortal arnt as efficient as it is for humans) She is smart as a whip, quick witted, and kill in the blink of an eye..!! Though she is still young, as she grows her powers with increase, as she tries to find the strenght to control them. LOl

Pic-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.