First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [A-T]Apply for a Position
Creator
28419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
帝光中学校バスケット部
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 12/9/09
Job Application


Warning: You may be fired if you are not doing a good job. There would be a probation period which varies in length from job to job.


Manager

Name:
Username:
Can you manage events, forums, do graphics etc? What else?:
Examples:

What is your time zone:
How long are you on crunchyroll:
How long have you been on crunchyroll:
How can you improve this group:

Event Organizer

Name:
Username:
What events, games etc. do you plan to create:
Examples:

What is your time zone:
How long are you on crunchyroll:
How long have you been on crunchyroll:
What are your goals for this group:
How can you improve the group:


Writer

Name:
Username:
Have You Done this Before(where?):
Example paragraph:
Write a paragraph about anything.

What is your time zone:
How long are you on crunchyroll:
How long have you been on crunchyroll:
What are your goals for this group:
How can you improve the group:

Forum Manager

Name:
Username:
Have You Done This Before(where?):

What is your time zone:
How long are you on crunchyroll:
How long have you been on crunchyroll:
What are your goals for this group:
How can you improve the group:


Graphic Designer

Name:
Username:
Have You Done This Before(where?):
What can you do:
Examples: [In spoiler please]

What is your time zone:
How long are you on crunchyroll:
How long have you been on crunchyroll:
What are your goals for this group:
How can you improve the group:

Tutorialist

Name:
Username:
What you can teach:
Example Topics:

What is your time zone:
How long are you on crunchyroll:
How long have you been on crunchyroll:
What are your goals for this group:
How can you improve the group:

Jobs

Manager :: He/She will manage the group when either or both of the creators are busy. He/She should at least be able to do three of the other jobs. He/She must be able to organize events and manage forums.

Event Organizer :: He/She will create and organize events that runs through the groups like competitions, polls and such. He/She should be able to hold at least one event per month.

Writer :: He/She can publish fanfiction and/or original stories on the group with one forum per story. The forum should be locked and each chapter a different post. The chapter updates would hopefully be constant.

Forum Manager :: He/She will manage and moderate the forums for any misplaced spam and/or insults or any post which may be racist and/or offensive to another religion etc.

Graphic Designer :: He/She will create graphics as requested or needed. He/She should at least be able to do one of the followings: Avatars, Banners, Profiles, Manga Colorings, Icons, Userbars etc.

Tutorialist :: He/She will create tutorials for any Graphic Editors/Manipulations such as Photoshop Elements / GIMP etc. Each tutorial would be published with one forum per tutorial.
Writer
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore. so awa...
Offline
Posted 10/23/09 , edited 10/24/09
Writer

Name: MOMO.
Username: momocrumble
Have You Done this Before(where?): fanfiction and atsuki prod.
Example paragraph:
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT A PERSON DIED BECAUSE OF YOU: YOUR LEGS TURNS TO JELLY AND THE BOTTOM PITS OF YOUR STOMACH FREEZES FAST. GUILT WHISPERS IN YOUR EAR OVER AND OVER AGAIN: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOUR VOICE GETS CAUGHT IN YOUR THROAT. AND THEN YOU TAKE A DEEP BREATHE AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WHICH YOU CAN NEVER FIX.
Write a paragraph about anything.
well, hoping i can help here!

What is your time zone: erm +8 GMT
How long are you on crunchyroll: 3- 4 hours.
How long have you been on crunchyroll: since september.
What are your goals for this group: well, to make lots of nice stories for readers to enjoy.
How can you improve the group:
well, invite people. write stories and be active nyah.

Accepted - On Probation
Creator
28419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
帝光中学校バスケット部
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

momocrumble wrote:


Writer

Name: MOMO.
Username: momocrumble
Have You Done this Before(where?): fanfiction and atsuki prod.
Example paragraph:
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT A PERSON DIED BECAUSE OF YOU: YOUR LEGS TURNS TO JELLY AND THE BOTTOM PITS OF YOUR STOMACH FREEZES FAST. GUILT WHISPERS IN YOUR EAR OVER AND OVER AGAIN: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOUR VOICE GETS CAUGHT IN YOUR THROAT. AND THEN YOU TAKE A DEEP BREATHE AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WHICH YOU CAN NEVER FIX.
Write a paragraph about anything.
well, hoping i can help here!

What is your time zone: erm +8 GMT
How long are you on crunchyroll: 3- 4 hours.
How long have you been on crunchyroll: since september.
What are your goals for this group: well, to make lots of nice stories for readers to enjoy.
How can you improve the group:
well, invite people. write stories and be active nyah.


Accepted

Please refrain from using caps when unnecessary.
Writer
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore. so awa...
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
eh? how come i'm on probation?
Creator
28419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
帝光中学校バスケット部
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

momocrumble wrote:

eh? how come i'm on probation?


It's just for a certain period of time. Around a week to a month, depending on how much you update your story.

Co-Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

th-Blackforest-Cake wrote:


momocrumble wrote:

eh? how come i'm on probation?


It's just for a certain period of time. Around a week to a month, depending on how much you update your story.



Lols . yeah >< we need active members first ):
Slacker
8641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
hey wats up umm soo i can choose one of them rite??
Co-Creator
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

Master-Ren1 wrote:

hey wats up umm soo i can choose one of them rite??


Yups Yups
Slacker
8641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

miley26 wrote:


Master-Ren1 wrote:

hey wats up umm soo i can choose one of them rite??


Yups Yups


alright i'll choose the graphic one
Slacker
8641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/09 , edited 11/19/09
Name:Ren
Username:Master-Ren1
Have You Done This Before(where?):nope
What can you do:the avatars and banners
Examples: banner done!


What is your time zone:GMT -08:00 Pacific Time
How long are you on crunchyroll:bout 2-6hrs.
How long have you been on crunchyroll:since november
What are your goals for this group:make it popular if i can and get alot of CR pionts
How can you improve the group:inviting many ppl
Creator
28419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
帝光中学校バスケット部
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

Master-Ren1 wrote:

Name:Ren
Username:Master-Ren1
Have You Done This Before(where?):nope
What can you do:the avatars and banners
Examples:


What is your time zone:GMT -08:00 Pacific Time
How long are you on crunchyroll:bout 2-6hrs.
How long have you been on crunchyroll:since november
What are your goals for this group:make it popular if i can and get alot of CR pionts
How can you improve the group:inviting many ppl


Um. I need some examples first before I can decide whether to accept you or not...
Slacker
8641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

th-Blackforest-Cake wrote:


Master-Ren1 wrote:

Name:Ren
Username:Master-Ren1
Have You Done This Before(where?):nope
What can you do:the avatars and banners
Examples:


What is your time zone:GMT -08:00 Pacific Time
How long are you on crunchyroll:bout 2-6hrs.
How long have you been on crunchyroll:since november
What are your goals for this group:make it popular if i can and get alot of CR pionts
How can you improve the group:inviting many ppl


Um. I need some examples first before I can decide whether to accept you or not...


i know im making a banner
Creator
28419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
帝光中学校バスケット部
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

Master-Ren1 wrote:


th-Blackforest-Cake wrote:


Master-Ren1 wrote:

Name:Ren
Username:Master-Ren1
Have You Done This Before(where?):nope
What can you do:the avatars and banners
Examples:


What is your time zone:GMT -08:00 Pacific Time
How long are you on crunchyroll:bout 2-6hrs.
How long have you been on crunchyroll:since november
What are your goals for this group:make it popular if i can and get alot of CR pionts
How can you improve the group:inviting many ppl


Um. I need some examples first before I can decide whether to accept you or not...


i know im making a banner


Just put it here when you're done.
Slacker
8641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

th-Blackforest-Cake wrote:


Master-Ren1 wrote:


th-Blackforest-Cake wrote:


Master-Ren1 wrote:

Name:Ren
Username:Master-Ren1
Have You Done This Before(where?):nope
What can you do:the avatars and banners
Examples:


What is your time zone:GMT -08:00 Pacific Time
How long are you on crunchyroll:bout 2-6hrs.
How long have you been on crunchyroll:since november
What are your goals for this group:make it popular if i can and get alot of CR pionts
How can you improve the group:inviting many ppl


Um. I need some examples first before I can decide whether to accept you or not...


i know im making a banner


Just put it here when you're done. :)


ok then got it
Creator
28419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
帝光中学校バスケット部
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

Master-Ren1 wrote:

Name:Ren
Username:Master-Ren1
Have You Done This Before(where?):nope
What can you do:the avatars and banners
Examples: banner done!


What is your time zone:GMT -08:00 Pacific Time
How long are you on crunchyroll:bout 2-6hrs.
How long have you been on crunchyroll:since november
What are your goals for this group:make it popular if i can and get alot of CR pionts
How can you improve the group:inviting many ppl


Denied.
Sorry about it but to tell the truth, it doesn't look exactly nice. You shouldn't stretch the picture too much. It would look really weird. The color of the text doesn't necessarily suit the background nor the borders. Try to vary the type of fonts you're using. Play around with effects like contrast, desaturation, glows etc. You can download brushes and textures and add them to make it look better. Experiment with stuff! The banner is really too plain right now for standards.

I'm sorry if I'm being a little too harsh. I didn't mean this in any insulting way. I sincerely apologize if you are offended in any way.

PS: if you don't mind me asking, what program are you using?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.