First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Land of the Anti-verse
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09

This is the anti-verse land were all anti-existences dwell
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
raven was walking down into the dark ligth district as she feed of the enrgy of the darkness
Posted 10/21/09
She closes her eyes as she heightens her sense to become aware of everything around her and she hisses slightly feeling a presence.
Posted 10/30/09

killerandkain wrote:

raven was walking down into the dark ligth district as she feed of the enrgy of the darkness


Serria wlaks silently in the dark district. Hwer hair blowing in the wind. She stops and senses an irritable feeding giong on
Posted 11/1/09
Tsukinohana walked by a strange lake and looked at her reflection
Posted 11/4/09

QueenPsycho wrote:

She closes her eyes as she heightens her sense to become aware of everything around her and she hisses slightly feeling a presence.


Sieera walks closer 2 da presence n hears some sort of hissing
Posted 11/4/09
Psycho looks at Sieera and frowns baring her fangs.
Posted 11/8/09

QueenPsycho wrote:

Psycho looks at Sieera and frowns baring her fangs.


Seirra shows no emotion toward the beast n stare sit down
Posted 11/8/09

EmeraldLion wrote:


QueenPsycho wrote:

Psycho looks at Sieera and frowns baring her fangs.


Seirra shows no emotion toward the beast n stare sit down


Psycho smirks. "No, love. I'm not a beast, I'm just a lonely vampire seeking her way through life."
Posted 11/8/09

QueenPsycho wrote:


EmeraldLion wrote:


QueenPsycho wrote:

Psycho looks at Sieera and frowns baring her fangs.


Seirra shows no emotion toward the beast n stare sit down


Psycho smirks. "No, love. I'm not a beast, I'm just a lonely vampire seeking her way through life."


Whose fangs where the ones snarling at smeone and i have no interest in how lonely u r
Posted 11/8/09

Psycho's eyes narrow. "I wouldn't be smart with an old vampire young one."
Moderator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
nyx sat foalting in the air amused as darkness souronded her like a think fog
Posted 11/9/09

QueenPsycho wrote:


Psycho's eyes narrow. "I wouldn't be smart with an old vampire young one."


"n i wouldnt be so trivial with someone who witness da beginning of time"
Posted 11/9/09

Psycho frowns and walks away. "I'm tired of the game you play."
Posted 11/10/09

QueenPyscho said:
Psycho frowns and walks away. "I'm tired of the game you play."


Well we agree on something now don't we.


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.