First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Man Arrested for Being Naked in his Own Home!
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 1/31/10

Man arrested for being naked in his own home
Passer-by made complain to the police
by TED THORNHILL- Wednesday, October 21, 2009
A man who made coffee in his own home while naked was surprised to find himself facing an indecent exposure charge after a complaint from a passer-by led to him being arrested.

Eric Williamson, 29, from Springfield, Virginia, walked into his kitchen at 5.30am to brew some coffee when he was spotted by an unidentified woman walking past with a seven-year-old boy.

After receiving a complaint from the woman, police went ahead with an arrest.

Shocked Mr Williamson, a father of a five-year-old girl, said he feels like the victim: 'Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me.

'I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.'

However, a Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Mr Williamson is fighting the charge and is seeking damages from the police.

He faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted.



What this little article forgot to point out, is that the old lady and the young kid happen to have been crossing his yard. So it was not like there even on the sidewalk. There trespassing wen they spotted him making coffee in his own house.



My Opinion!: I sleep naked, and I walk through the house to get to my washer and dryer where I i pick out my clothing Iron them then put them on. So its nice to know some thief can sneak up to my house on my property, spot me ironing my clothing, then have me thrown in jail.. Because I WAS NAKED IN MY OWN HOUSE!




UP_DATE!!!

http://trueslant.com/KashmirHill/2009/12/21/being-naked-at-home-is-a-crime-for-erick-williamson/

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1043
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09
So you trespass through someone's yard and call the police on them for being necked in their own home? What bunch of bullshit!


I sleep naked, and I walk through the house to get to my washer and dryer where I i pick out my clothing Iron them then put them on.

Hmm...
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Gaia93 wrote:

So you trespass through someone's yard and call the police on them for being necked in their own home? What bunch of bullshit!


I sleep naked, and I walk through the house to get to my washer and dryer where I i pick out my clothing Iron them then put them on.

Hmm...


At 5:30 in the morn. That is what the old lady did.
And the cops went to his house and arrested him for it.
Now he can get up to a $2000 fine and a year in jail for drinking coffee naked in his house wen he just woke up.


Ask me what type of old lady takes a 7 year old kid for a walk at 5:30 in the morning, then decides to cut through someones yard.

Ask me she is a child molester and a peeping tom, and should be arrested. I also think the cops need to go back to school and learn the law.
Posted 10/21/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Man arrested for being naked in his own home
Passer-by made complain to the police
by TED THORNHILL- Wednesday, October 21, 2009
A man who made coffee in his own home while naked was surprised to find himself facing an indecent exposure charge after a complaint from a passer-by led to him being arrested.

Eric Williamson, 29, from Springfield, Virginia, walked into his kitchen at 5.30am to brew some coffee when he was spotted by an unidentified woman walking past with a seven-year-old boy.

After receiving a complaint from the woman, police went ahead with an arrest.

Shocked Mr Williamson, a father of a five-year-old girl, said he feels like the victim: 'Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me.

'I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.'

However, a Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Mr Williamson is fighting the charge and is seeking damages from the police.

He faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted.



What this little article forgot to point out, is that the old lady and the young kid happen to have been crossing his yard. So it was not like there even on the sidewalk. There trespassing wen they spotted him making coffee in his own house.



My Opinion!: I sleep naked, and I walk through the house to get to my washer and dryer where I i pick out my clothing Iron them then put them on. So its nice to know some thief can sneak up to my house on my property, spot me ironing my clothing, then have me thrown in jail.. Because I WAS NAKED IN MY OWN HOUSE!


aheem checks mic WELCOME TO AMERICA
Posted 10/21/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

So you trespass through someone's yard and call the police on them for being necked in their own home? What bunch of bullshit!


I sleep naked, and I walk through the house to get to my washer and dryer where I i pick out my clothing Iron them then put them on.

Hmm...


At 5:30 in the morn. That is what the old lady did.
And the cops went to his house and arrested him for it.
Now he can get up to a $2000 fine and a year in jail for drinking coffee naked in his house wen he just woke up.


Ask me what type of old lady takes a 7 year old kid for a walk at 5:30 in the morning, then decides to cut through someones yard.

Ask me she is a child molester and a peeping tom, and should be arrested. I also think the cops need to go back to school and learn the law.


Agreed fully. That is kind of suspicious. And the women didn't get into any kind of trouble at all?
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
"However, a Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public."

Why would they think that when he was naked inside his house early in the morning when it was dark outside? If he wanted to be seen then he would have gone outside when it was light out.

Reading a bunch of stories like this makes me ashamed to live in America.
Posted 10/21/09
It's not public exposure if you're in your own home..
that was all messed up..
what was that woman doing w/ a 7 year old kid at 5:30 in the morning??
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in search of the...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Man arrested for being naked in his own home
Passer-by made complain to the police
by TED THORNHILL- Wednesday, October 21, 2009
A man who made coffee in his own home while naked was surprised to find himself facing an indecent exposure charge after a complaint from a passer-by led to him being arrested.

Eric Williamson, 29, from Springfield, Virginia, walked into his kitchen at 5.30am to brew some coffee when he was spotted by an unidentified woman walking past with a seven-year-old boy.

After receiving a complaint from the woman, police went ahead with an arrest.

Shocked Mr Williamson, a father of a five-year-old girl, said he feels like the victim: 'Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me.

'I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.'

However, a Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Mr Williamson is fighting the charge and is seeking damages from the police.

He faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted.



What this little article forgot to point out, is that the old lady and the young kid happen to have been crossing his yard. So it was not like there even on the sidewalk. There trespassing wen they spotted him making coffee in his own house.



My Opinion!: I sleep naked, and I walk through the house to get to my washer and dryer where I i pick out my clothing Iron them then put them on. So its nice to know some thief can sneak up to my house on my property, spot me ironing my clothing, then have me thrown in jail.. Because I WAS NAKED IN MY OWN HOUSE!


aheem checks mic WELCOME TO AMERICA


the land of bullshit!
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
While it's B.S. what happened to this guy, closed cutains or whatever would of saved him a whole lot of trouble.....
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Lol this reminds me of that black professor who got arrested for breaking into his own home. Man the picture they took of him being escorted out was priceless.
5782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / In Limbo in Silen...
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Typical Cop behavior. Big guns, and no brains.
What's next? Threat of imprisonment for having sex while naked?

It would've been really smart if the cops were to ask...
"How did you know he was naked in his own house?" or to say "
"It's his house. What do you want me to do about it?" But that's probably to much to ask. [sigh]

I should probably bring up that the parents of these "doughnut-snorters" at one time were naked in their own house at one time or another, but of course... it's the parents of the kop that did this, so he'll turn a blind eye to their actions.
That's called "Selective Law-Enforcement." And that wrong.
Posted 10/21/09
What the hell they doing looking in someone window at 5:30 in damn morning. She should be charged.
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Wow...I mean I sleep naked and walk around like that in the morning all the time. I don't really have neighbors (I live in the middle no nowhere)....but wow. That is insane.
Posted 10/21/09
That's stupid! Its in his own house though. Why the heck are they up that early anyways. - - ;
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Hmm, no one is safe in their own house? To me the woman must have been staring inside for quite some time (and I guess she didn't enjoy the view so now she's bitter)...what an invasion of privacy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.