First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Which Akatsuki team was the best?
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09
so out of all the 2 man groups which one was the best?.....best at working together, funniest, just all around badass.... ur decisio....but let us know which one u think....... lets see we have.....
itachi and kisame
sasori and deidara
zetsu and tobi
deidara and tobi
hidan and kakuza
zetsu and zetsu^_^
konan and pain
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Konan and Pain were hardly a group, same goes for Deidara and Tobi.
I would have to say my three favorite groups were Itachi/Kisame, Sasori/Deidara, Hidan/Kakuzu.

Hidan and Kakuzu in my opinion were probably the strongest group. These guys were very strong if you think about it and had one of the best teamwork. That much I'm sure of. Especially because Kakuzu could go all out without fearing for Hidan's own life, so you have one guy with very powerful long range attacks and who is also strong in close range combat, with someone who is just all over the place because he can't really die. And on top of that, Hidan was also skilled. I believe if they hadn't split them up, there was no way they could be beat. Shikamaru ended up outsmarting them.

Sasori and Deidara are also one of my favorite because of the bond they had with another and also because Sasori is my all time favorite character from the series. They both had different views on art but at least held some form of respect towards another. And I don't know, I liked both so to me they were a rather cool group.

Kisame and Itachi never fought together but o doubt they would form a very strong group. I also liked the friendship they had with each other. Kisame and Itachi are both beasts, they were probably stronger then Kakuzu and Hidan but we just never got the chance to see them fight side by side against strong opponents.
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

Zane9 wrote:

Konan and Pain were hardly a group, same goes for Deidara and Tobi.
I would have to say my three favorite groups were Itachi/Kisame, Sasori/Deidara, Hidan/Kakuzu.

Hidan and Kakuzu in my opinion were probably the strongest group. These guys were very strong if you think about it and had one of the best teamwork. That much I'm sure of. Especially because Kakuzu could go all out without fearing for Hidan's own life, so you have one guy with very powerful long range attacks and who is also strong in close range combat, with someone who is just all over the place because he can't really die. And on top of that, Hidan was also skilled. I believe if they hadn't split them up, there was no way they could be beat. Shikamaru ended up outsmarting them.

Sasori and Deidara are also one of my favorite because of the bond they had with another and also because Sasori is my all time favorite character from the series. They both had different views on art but at least held some form of respect towards another. And I don't know, I liked both so to me they were a rather cool group.

Kisame and Itachi never fought together but o doubt they would form a very strong group. I also liked the friendship they had with each other. Kisame and Itachi are both beasts, they were probably stronger then Kakuzu and Hidan but we just never got the chance to see them fight side by side against strong opponents.


well of course konan and pain were a team when pain stopped the rain he would send out konan to look for jaraiya its not like she couldve gone out in the rain in her paper form....but thats besides the point..... id have to agree with everything else u said....
the best teamwork were hidan and kakuza, itachi and kisame, and sasori and deidara
plus they were all badasses^_^and had alot of respect for each other...despite theyre beliefs and fighting styles....
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Coventry
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Kisame and Itachi

I can't wait for manga 469
KISAME gonna be hench
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Yeah definitely but the reason I say that is because I haven't seen much teamwork on their behalf in combat. They just work well together on tracking people down but that's about it too. I'm curious as to if they are going to try and rebuild Akatsuki, finding members to replace the roles of the old ones and setting up new pairs.
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
Sasori and Deidara are awesomeness! HEHE
Posted 10/24/09

mrdeadrabbit wrote:


Zane9 wrote:

Konan and Pain were hardly a group, same goes for Deidara and Tobi.
I would have to say my three favorite groups were Itachi/Kisame, Sasori/Deidara, Hidan/Kakuzu.

Hidan and Kakuzu in my opinion were probably the strongest group. These guys were very strong if you think about it and had one of the best teamwork. That much I'm sure of. Especially because Kakuzu could go all out without fearing for Hidan's own life, so you have one guy with very powerful long range attacks and who is also strong in close range combat, with someone who is just all over the place because he can't really die. And on top of that, Hidan was also skilled. I believe if they hadn't split them up, there was no way they could be beat. Shikamaru ended up outsmarting them.

Sasori and Deidara are also one of my favorite because of the bond they had with another and also because Sasori is my all time favorite character from the series. They both had different views on art but at least held some form of respect towards another. And I don't know, I liked both so to me they were a rather cool group.

Kisame and Itachi never fought together but o doubt they would form a very strong group. I also liked the friendship they had with each other. Kisame and Itachi are both beasts, they were probably stronger then Kakuzu and Hidan but we just never got the chance to see them fight side by side against strong opponents.


well of course konan and pain were a team when pain stopped the rain he would send out konan to look for jaraiya its not like she couldve gone out in the rain in her paper form....but thats besides the point..... id have to agree with everything else u said....
the best teamwork were hidan and kakuza, itachi and kisame, and sasori and deidara
plus they were all badasses^_^and had alot of respect for each other...despite theyre beliefs and fighting styles....


wow buddy i agree 100% which what you said you made everything look great
Posted 10/25/09
Deidara and Sasori

Deidara and Tobi
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/25/09
Well, if you were to count Pain and Konan, they would obviously be the most powerful of the pairs (excluding "Tobi" of course with Deidara).

Otherwise, it would be Itachi and Kisame, of course.

Their skills and abilities are why they were chosen to go after the Kyuubi, the most powerful of the 9 bijuu, after all. Itachi with his Sharingan could subdue Kyuubi's chakra most likely (as we've seen Sasuke do) as well as having the Mangekyou Sharingan for Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo if the situation was dire enough while Kisame has a huge chakra reserve himself as well as having Samehada, which can "eat" the large amounts of chakra Naruto would have.

The only thing Kakuzu and Hidan really have over those 2 is their "immortality", but as we've seen, any strong and/or smart enough shinobi can get past those abilities and I'm sure Itachi and Kisame could make pretty good work of the 2. Itachi's skill with Genjutsu would probably play a pretty big role in such a battle and Amaterasu could probably make short work of them. (Though, Hidan would be screaming in pain for that whole week XD.)
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

thw_zero wrote:

Deidara and Sasori

Deidara and Tobi


something tells me u like deidara^_^
Posted 10/27/09

Deidara and Tobi


something tells me u like deidara^_^


Yup ^^ *nod head* I love his work ^^ He is cool :P
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio, TX
Offline
Posted 10/29/09

thw_zero wrote:


Deidara and Tobi


something tells me u like deidara^_^


Yup ^^ *nod head* I love his work ^^ He is cool :P

thats cool i like deidara too^_^....the only thing i would wonder is....do u think he feeds his hands real food or just clay.... or does he not feed them anything.....cause it might just vomit and explode????^_^

Posted 10/29/09 , edited 10/29/09

mrdeadrabbit wrote:


thw_zero wrote:


Deidara and Tobi


something tells me u like deidara^_^


Yup ^^ *nod head* I love his work ^^ He is cool :P

thats cool i like deidara too^_^....the only thing i would wonder is....do u think he feeds his hands real food or just clay.... or does he not feed them anything.....cause it might just vomit and explode????^_^


Well, mb he feed his hand with clay... If he feed his hand food, how can he swallow it? {haha} Tat will be FUNNY
63221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TX
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
Kisame and Itachi.

Because Kisame was so respectful of Itachi and cared about his well-being.
Kisame just made me laugh sometimes.
He is the perfect partner for Itachi who is always stone faced,
because he would try and get out of work,
and make the most hilarious comments sometimes.
I loved it when Kisame had a Jinchuriki on his sword
and Itachi said "you must treat the elderly with care."
Kisame just looks at him lilke what?

To me, that's funny stuff.
3014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/09
I'm gonna say Kisame / Itachi had the most potential.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.