First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply T h e O r e o
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 11/7/09





Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on account Pinkumomo
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09
Username: TobyandMe
Name (Wut do chu want us to call chu?): Toby-Chi
D.O.B (No year required): September 5
Are Chu Online Often?: Like a Normal Person
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09

Tobyandme wrote:

Username: TobyandMe
Name (Wut do chu want us to call chu?): Toby-Chi
D.O.B (No year required): September 5
Are Chu Online Often?: Like a Normal Person


Here is your membership card for November


And here is your Joining Badge
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on account Pinkumomo
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09
Okay , I will join , but I never got one of these sooo . . . What do i do ?
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09

Tobyandme wrote:

Okay , I will join , but I never got one of these sooo . . . What do i do ?


Nothing now . xD On November 1st there will be some things
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on account Pinkumomo
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09
oh ok but I mean wut do you do wit the picture ? or postcard ...
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09

Tobyandme wrote:

oh ok but I mean wut do you do wit the picture ? or postcard ...


LOL ! It's a membership card . Umm .. i don't know . Some perople do nothing with it or they upload it onto their album . Or anything really . xDD
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on account Pinkumomo
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09
heehee ! So how do you do this ?
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09

Tobyandme wrote:

heehee ! So how do you do this ?


My brother got ps while we were upstairs acting like drunk people ! xDD
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on account Pinkumomo
Offline
Posted 10/30/09 , edited 10/31/09
LOL ! Dosent ps mean photoshop ?
Oh yeah ! maybe can you make me an avii right kow ?
Sorry I just needa change it . . .
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09

Tobyandme wrote:

LOL ! Dosent ps mean photoshop ?
Oh yeah ! maybe can you make me an avii right kow ?
Sorry I just needa change it . . .


Sure ! Just give me a nice clean picture ! And make sure it doesn't have hair in it like Amu-Chan . But chu can do like a chibi pic . I dun care
Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09
Username: -iSHINee
Name (Wut do chu want us to call chu?): Ayumi-chan
D.O.B (No year required): June 2nd
Are Chu Online Often?: lool uhmm I guess ^^
Creator
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09

-iSHINee wrote:

Username: -iSHINee
Name (Wut do chu want us to call chu?): Ayumi-chan
D.O.B (No year required): June 2nd
Are Chu Online Often?: lool uhmm I guess ^^


Arigatou for waiting !

Posted 10/31/09 , edited 10/31/09

CuTeMoChii wrote:


-iSHINee wrote:

Username: -iSHINee
Name (Wut do chu want us to call chu?): Ayumi-chan
D.O.B (No year required): June 2nd
Are Chu Online Often?: lool uhmm I guess ^^


Arigatou for waiting !



thanx.
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 11/6/09
Username:Angellheart
Name (Wut do chu want us to call chu?):dunno :p
D.O.B (No year required): may 8
Are Chu Online Often?: sometimes
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.