First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
R e q u e s t A v a t a r s
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 11/3/09
Name:
Username:
Text:
Picture(s):
Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.)

You May request more than 1 a day!

Quote This Post!
Member
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Name:norman
Username:fatetestarossaharlaown
Text:norman
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) swirls

Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/09

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

Name:norman
Username:fatetestarossaharlaown
Text:norman
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) swirls



Hai! Please Invite Buddies!
Posted 10/22/09 , edited 10/22/09
Name: Alicia
Username: yiseunggi
Text: yiseunggi (in cursive or something fansy)
Picture(s):

Extras: ur choice. but it needs to be fansy style~
Size: Tall and Thin
THE PICTURE IS BIG BUT THERE IS A GIRL ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Member
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
Name:norman
Username:fatetestarossaharlaown
Text:norman
Picture(s):
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

yiseunggi wrote:

Name: Alicia
Username: yiseunggi
Text: yiseunggi (in cursive or something fansy)
Picture(s):

Extras: ur choice. but it needs to be fansy style~
Size: Tall and Thin
THE PICTURE IS BIG BUT THERE IS A GIRL ON THE OTHER SIDE.


Working on it!
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/09 , edited 10/24/09


Done! Sorry I had to change the picture...It was to hard to edelete the background on that one!>_>
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

yiseunggi wrote:

Name: Alicia
Username: yiseunggi
Text: yiseunggi (in cursive or something fansy)
Picture(s):

Extras: ur choice. but it needs to be fansy style~
Size: Tall and Thin
THE PICTURE IS BIG BUT THERE IS A GIRL ON THE OTHER SIDE.


Posted 10/24/09


thanks i love it! XD
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

yiseunggi wrote:



thanks i love it! XD


Your welcome! Invite buddies!
Posted 10/25/09
Name: Kristi
Username: Yuiki_Yaya
Text: Yuiki_Yaya Yaya~chan
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) Anything 2 look good
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

Yuiki_Yaya wrote:

Name: Kristi
Username: Yuiki_Yaya
Text: Yuiki_Yaya Yaya~chan
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) Anything 2 look good


Cna You Change the Picture?
Posted 10/26/09


KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:


Yuiki_Yaya wrote:

Name: Kristi
Username: Yuiki_Yaya
Text: Yuiki_Yaya Yaya~chan
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) Anything 2 look good


Cna You Change the Picture?


ok sure ^^



will dis work??

Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

Yuiki_Yaya wrote:



KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:


Yuiki_Yaya wrote:

Name: Kristi
Username: Yuiki_Yaya
Text: Yuiki_Yaya Yaya~chan
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) Anything 2 look good


Cna You Change the Picture?


ok sure ^^



will dis work??



Hai!^^
Creator
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/26/09 , edited 10/26/09

Yuiki_Yaya wrote:



KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:


Yuiki_Yaya wrote:

Name: Kristi
Username: Yuiki_Yaya
Text: Yuiki_Yaya Yaya~chan
Picture(s):

Extras:(swirls,doubles,etc.) Anything 2 look good


Cna You Change the Picture?


ok sure ^^



will dis work??



Want anything changed?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.