First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[Request] Avatars
Member
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09

SakuraFreak8 wrote:


22kelly123451 wrote:


SakuraFreak8 wrote:

Form
Username-SakuraFreak8
Text-SakuraFreak8
Did u Pay-Yup
Who u wan to be ur mod!-Any
extras-purple text,no brushes just mirror,skinny and tall
Pic (in spoiler) any picture that matches the extras

i''m on it


actually,can u put some brushes?


absolutely!
Member
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

22kelly123451 wrote:


SakuraFreak8 wrote:


22kelly123451 wrote:


SakuraFreak8 wrote:

Form
Username-SakuraFreak8
Text-SakuraFreak8
Did u Pay-Yup
Who u wan to be ur mod!-Any
extras-purple text,no brushes just mirror,skinny and tall
Pic (in spoiler) any picture that matches the extras

i''m on it


actually,can u put some brushes?


absolutely!


srry,but my photoshop and gimp broke,i need like,about 1 week until it is done,so,if u don't mind,there aren't any details,so,srry,but,i thought u messaged me telling me you don't anything,just simple,so,here ya go!!
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


sorry but can u plz get another pic!
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

cupcake56 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


sorry but can u plz get another pic!


i'll change my request form.


Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Alice, Katherine, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


Member
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10


I'm on it!!!
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:


cupcake56 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


sorry but can u plz get another pic!


i'll change my request form.


Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Alice, Katherine, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)




do u want the text to be in different aviis or put all the text in one avii???
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

cupcake56 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


cupcake56 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


sorry but can u plz get another pic!


i'll change my request form.


Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Alice, Katherine, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)




do u want the text to be in different aviis or put all the text in one avii???


one

Member
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10




Alright,this is actually kinda,suckyish,but here it is!
If I made a mistake,tell me!!!
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

22kelly123451 wrote:





Alright,this is actually kinda,suckyish,but here it is!
If I made a mistake,tell me!!!


I can't see it, can u send it again?

Member
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
Ok,here:


Member
16477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10


did u get it?
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

22kelly123451 wrote:



did u get it?



thanks
Creator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


HERE! ^^
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

cupcake56 wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:

Username- itachi_hinata
Text- Kuchiki Rukia, Silent Night and itachi_hinata
Did u Pay- yep
Who u wan to be ur mod!- Anyone
extras- brushes, you decide
Pic (in spoiler)


HERE! ^^


Woah! Thanks!! ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.