Created by stinoman
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who will win the the upcoming fight?
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
lol yea
new naruto chapter is out :D
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/471/

i still think kisame has the upper hand ill give u guys some time to read it before commenting again
Creator
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
uh huh...thx
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
kisame is scary at the end of that chapter
Moderator
35967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
the tailed beast without a tail... He defiantly looks like a beast now. Hey how can he move like that? I didn't see any legs lol.
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

Shukanu wrote:

the tailed beast without a tail... He defiantly looks like a beast now. Hey how can he move like that? I didn't see any legs lol.


agreed that was awesome too

killerbee has a chance to beat kisame now
Moderator
35967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
Unless he can float or somtin... Lolz wouldn't be funny if at the beginning of the next chapter kisame just falls on the floor and starts floppin around then suffocates and dies. Easy win!
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

Shukanu wrote:

Unless he can float or somtin... Lolz wouldn't be funny if at the beginning of the next chapter kisame just falls on the floor and starts floppin around then suffocates and dies. Easy win!


that be such a FML ending to the fight i would stop reading the manga/watching naruto if that happened
Moderator
35967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
I'd defiantly be pissed if that happend, but I'd still watch/read it to see what happens to sasuke :). LOL "today I transformed into an all powerful shark after fusing with my sword to fight a strong opponent...I fell and flopped on the floor and nearly died...my oppent couldn't even stand up he was laughing so hard. FML"
Moderator
48222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / West Indies
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

Shukanu wrote:

I'd defiantly be pissed if that happend, but I'd still watch/read it to see what happens to sasuke :). LOL "today I transformed into an all powerful shark after fusing with my sword to fight a strong opponent...I fell and flopped on the floor and nearly died...my oppent couldn't even stand up he was laughing so hard. FML"


*LAUGHS SO HARD HE CANT TYPE*
Creator
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 11/15/09
hahaha....very funny, XD
Moderator
35967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/09
hee hee thanks!
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
Moderator
35967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
I want a pet samahada don't you?
Creator
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 11/20/09
who win? kisame die or killer bee or interrupted
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.