First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQ] Banner Request
Photoshop / Gimp Mod
8378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / .d.u.N.N.o.
Offline
Posted 4/15/10

eijem wrote:

1.Text : Welcome to my Profile!
2.Size: Banner size
3. Specific Font: It's up to u
4.Designs/Effects: It's up to U
5.Picture:



6.requesting to : anyone


`Keeeee` `D `O `N `E


Here comes Almighty Key!!!! >_<
Bunny
17443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/10


arigatou! Gotta put it on my profile later! XD
Bunny
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Georgia, that's r...
Offline
Posted 5/25/10 , edited 5/25/10
1.Text :
-8th Grade
-7th Grade
-6th Grade
-Summer 2OO9
-Summer 2O1O
-Summer 2O11
-The Past is the Past.

2.Size: Banner size
3. Specific Font: Decision is yours.
4.Designs/Effects: Thin black border and no animation, other than that, your choice! [:
5.Picture:

6.Request: ber-ta



Creator
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


1 request at a time please.
Which one do you want me to do first?
Bunny
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Georgia, that's r...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


The Past is the Past one, please. :]
Creator
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/10


Here you go~

Bunny
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Georgia, that's r...
Offline
Posted 5/29/10 , edited 5/29/10
Thank you, ber-ta. ^^
I love it! (:
Bunny
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 5/30/10 , edited 6/5/10
1.Text : jennifer
2.Size: ur choice but pls not too small or big
3. Specific Font: anything that match
4.Designs/Effects: u decide
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : to anyone^^


SIRENE Stamp!

::Postage Paid::
Posted 6/4/10

jen624 wrote:

1.Text : jennifer
2.Size: ur choice but pls not too small or big
3. Specific Font: anything that match
4.Designs/Effects: u decide
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : to anyone^^


do u want it colored or black n white
Bunny
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

xxSirenexx wrote:


jen624 wrote:

1.Text : jennifer
2.Size: ur choice but pls not too small or big
3. Specific Font: anything that match
4.Designs/Effects: u decide
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : to anyone^^


do u want it colored or black n white


anythings fine^^
Posted 6/5/10

jen624 wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:


jen624 wrote:

1.Text : jennifer
2.Size: ur choice but pls not too small or big
3. Specific Font: anything that match
4.Designs/Effects: u decide
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : to anyone^^


do u want it colored or black n white


anythings fine^^


sorry it was rushed work
Bunny
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

xxSirenexx wrote:


jen624 wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:


jen624 wrote:

1.Text : jennifer
2.Size: ur choice but pls not too small or big
3. Specific Font: anything that match
4.Designs/Effects: u decide
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : to anyone^^


do u want it colored or black n white


anythings fine^^


sorry it was rushed work


that's ok thank you very much^^ its so good
Bunny
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Computer...bed......
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10
1.Text : Music is My Life
2.Size: uhhh just a regular banner size
3. Specific Font: anything cool~
4.Designs/Effects: can you make it kinda darkish...not like bright...0____0
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : anyone available~

Keeee~ kekeke~ >8D
Photoshop / Gimp Mod
8378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / .d.u.N.N.o.
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

otakunerdz wrote:

1.Text : Music is My Life
2.Size: uhhh just a regular banner size
3. Specific Font: anything cool~
4.Designs/Effects: can you make it kinda darkish...not like bright...0____0
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : anyone available~

Keeee~ kekeke~ >8D


^_^
Bunny
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Computer...bed......
Offline
Posted 6/19/10

KeeChi wrote:


otakunerdz wrote:

1.Text : Music is My Life
2.Size: uhhh just a regular banner size
3. Specific Font: anything cool~
4.Designs/Effects: can you make it kinda darkish...not like bright...0____0
5.Picture:(high quality&& put in spoiler)

6.requesting to : anyone available~

Keeee~ kekeke~ >8D


^_^


i luv it so much!!!! thnk u!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.