Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Naruto Shippuden 132 is NOW HERE!!!
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/24/09
jiraya will die
Posted 10/25/09
I was joking the last time I said this, but now im serious, why is there always a new forum post for every Naruto episode and even when I go to the home page, on the tab I see "Crunchyroll- Watch Naruto and anime videos free online"
Is Naruto more special or something?
Posted 10/26/09

Starlight_lily wrote:

I was joking the last time I said this, but now im serious, why is there always a new forum post for every Naruto episode and even when I go to the home page, on the tab I see "Crunchyroll- Watch Naruto and anime videos free online"
Is Naruto more special or something?


OF COURSE ITS SPECIAL
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 10/26/09

nagato-pain wrote:

jiraya will die


Somebody else is about to die to.
Posted 10/26/09

crystal_26 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:

I was joking the last time I said this, but now im serious, why is there always a new forum post for every Naruto episode and even when I go to the home page, on the tab I see "Crunchyroll- Watch Naruto and anime videos free online"
Is Naruto more special or something?


OF COURSE ITS SPECIAL

Oh so its MORE special than the other amazing animes o.O

Posted 10/27/09

Starlight_lily wrote:


crystal_26 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:

I was joking the last time I said this, but now im serious, why is there always a new forum post for every Naruto episode and even when I go to the home page, on the tab I see "Crunchyroll- Watch Naruto and anime videos free online"
Is Naruto more special or something?


OF COURSE ITS SPECIAL

Oh so its MORE special than the other amazing animes o.O



i dont know about you but 2 me it is lol................
69502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 10/27/09 , edited 10/27/09

queenofneworleans wrote:

Hitman Reborn and Gintama never get promotion like this. It's to point where it is getting annoying all this Naruto promotion. It was Xanxus and Gin birthday on Naruto birthday and they didn't say anything about them.


I wonder if Gin-san would be happy You know, being more popular means that you have less time to read Shonen Jump...


crystal_26 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:


crystal_26 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:

I was joking the last time I said this, but now im serious, why is there always a new forum post for every Naruto episode and even when I go to the home page, on the tab I see "Crunchyroll- Watch Naruto and anime videos free online"
Is Naruto more special or something?


OF COURSE ITS SPECIAL

Oh so its MORE special than the other amazing animes o.O



i dont know about you but 2 me it is lol................


Well, the manga IS special...
47075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

Gureyu wrote:

There's a real obvious reason they advertise the new release each week: to gain more paid anime members. It's no question that Naruto is the most popular reason for people to come here. They're not advertising it because it's the best, they're advertising it because they're statistically more likely to get PAID members if they highlight the fact that it comes out super fast and they won't have to wait to get their fix.

I agree, there are a lot of good shows on, and not just Naruto. But you guys should remember that this website is a BUSINESS. They run it as such, and the steps they've taken to promote Naruto are perfectly sound, in fact, are probably very effective. This show is their trump card, and they're proud to have the rights for it, and there's absolutely no reason for anyone to get upset that the official Naruto partner is advertising their most popular show to get more people to buy their service.

I thought this was pretty obvious. I guess I forget that this site is full of 15 year olds who don't really get it.

Well it looks you're one of the few here who get's it, and it seems your post is being ignored...

But what makes little sense is if you don't care what is your reason for clicking the link? If it bothers you ignore it they don't force you to read the thread so there's no valid reason to complain.

Naruto is the biggest anime on the site it brings in the cash hence there's little reason to promote anything else. If you want you can make your own threads promoting anime's but crunchyroll have no reason to do so.

The anime is pretty good in the eyes of many so just appreciate it and don't bash Crunchyroll for supporting it so much.
Gureyu 
22030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/09

Shooter2K wrote:


Gureyu wrote:


Well it looks you're one of the few here who get's it, and it seems your post is being ignored...

But what makes little sense is if you don't care what is your reason for clicking the link? If it bothers you ignore it they don't force you to read the thread so there's no valid reason to complain.

Naruto is the biggest anime on the site it brings in the cash hence there's little reason to promote anything else. If you want you can make your own threads promoting anime's but crunchyroll have no reason to do so.

The anime is pretty good in the eyes of many so just appreciate it and don't bash Crunchyroll for supporting it so much.


That's not to say that they don't advertise the other shows, in fact it's quite the opposite. I'm sure everyone remembers the Shugo Chara contest. I wonder if everyone already forgot about it? That was a HUGE promotion! I think everyone here is just so fan- boy/girlish, they'd rather see <insert show they think is super good and under-rated> promoted every week, instead of the mega-popular Naruto.

They aren't playing favorites here kiddies. They're running a business. I'm sure it upsets you that ______ isn't summarized every week and advertised on the main page for everyone to see. The facts remain, though; they advertise Naruto because it gets the most search results, the most link-backs, the most income, and (undoubtedly) the most watches. I originally came here because they were streaming Naruto in HD, and the subs are done very well, and the fact that it comes out an hour(!) after it airs in Japan makes me feel like I get to see it before all the crappy fansubs. Now that I'm here, I'm definitely glad there are other shows, and I love a lot of the ones I've watched. Don't take me as a Naruto freak, because I'm not. It's just super annoying to see people complain about a business model that's quite obviously working. If you wonder if it really is working, ask yourself this: How do you think they can get licensing for all the new shows that just came out? It's not cheap, I'd wager. Plus they not only get rights for the United States, but other countries too. You think they're just getting 2-for-1 deals or something?

I'll just say this:
If it means I get to watch more awesome anime, more dramas, more old and new releases, then advertise all the Naruto you want to reel in those who're willing to pay for it. And if Naruto gets unpopular suddenly? Well, do the obvious thing and advertise the next-biggest show. Just keep making money and reeling in the new releases!

Thanks, Shooter2K!
Posted 10/27/09

crystal_26 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:


crystal_26 wrote:


Starlight_lily wrote:

I was joking the last time I said this, but now im serious, why is there always a new forum post for every Naruto episode and even when I go to the home page, on the tab I see "Crunchyroll- Watch Naruto and anime videos free online"
Is Naruto more special or something?


OF COURSE ITS SPECIAL

Oh so its MORE special than the other amazing animes o.O



i dont know about you but 2 me it is lol................

Haha guess thats your opinion can't complain about that

128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In SHINee world
Offline
Posted 10/27/09
wahhh! thanks for sharing!! ^___^
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
QUOI?

I aren't member yet.

Sad I am.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/09
You're all really sad.

"Oh, whinge whinge whinge, another animé doesn't get as much advertisement, whinge whinge whinge."

That's all everyone else sees.

"Whinge whinge whinge. I'm going to post my stupidly angry feeling on this tiny thread that about 3 people are reading so that crunchyroll decide to change everything they do. Because of me. I'm a whinge, and windows 7 was my idea."
18529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/09

Shooter2K wrote:


Gureyu wrote:

There's a real obvious reason they advertise the new release each week: to gain more paid anime members. It's no question that Naruto is the most popular reason for people to come here. They're not advertising it because it's the best, they're advertising it because they're statistically more likely to get PAID members if they highlight the fact that it comes out super fast and they won't have to wait to get their fix.

I agree, there are a lot of good shows on, and not just Naruto. But you guys should remember that this website is a BUSINESS. They run it as such, and the steps they've taken to promote Naruto are perfectly sound, in fact, are probably very effective. This show is their trump card, and they're proud to have the rights for it, and there's absolutely no reason for anyone to get upset that the official Naruto partner is advertising their most popular show to get more people to buy their service.

I thought this was pretty obvious. I guess I forget that this site is full of 15 year olds who don't really get it.

Well it looks you're one of the few here who get's it, and it seems your post is being ignored...

But what makes little sense is if you don't care what is your reason for clicking the link? If it bothers you ignore it they don't force you to read the thread so there's no valid reason to complain.

Naruto is the biggest anime on the site it brings in the cash hence there's little reason to promote anything else. If you want you can make your own threads promoting anime's but crunchyroll have no reason to do so.





is it really that hard to figure out why were saying anything??! first off complaining that everyone here is a dumb 15 yr old just proves how you are nothing more than a troll and secondly i was just trying to draw attention to the fact that GINTAMA and REBORN arent getting NEARLY enough attention. its not like we dont understand that this is a business and that naruto draws in a ton of revenue, we are just trying to get crunchyroll to focus more on shows that need the p.r.

47075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 10/28/09


So you understand that Naruto brings them revenue and you still think they should be supporting the other anime's on the same level?
It would be very unproductive to notify everyone of episode releases of most of the other anime because they bring the site little benefit. Remember the goal is to get people to pay for membership, Gintama and Reborn will not help that goal as greatly as naruto due to their popularity. It would be unproductive for CR to spam the front page with more anime notifications if it does not help the site grow.

Also CR does promote other anime just not on the scale they do for Naruto (helps the site the most) under this news is one titled ''CrunchyTV Guide - What to watch this week''.

If you want other anime to make it big spread the news, tell people, word of mouth can help anime gain popularity. When the majority of visitors or a very significant number come here specifically for Reborn, Gintama or any other anime would it make sense to promote them on a large scale.

You know this is a business so you should know in a business money talks the loudest.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.