Post Reply Favorite Dragon Ball GT Character?
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Who is your favorite character from Dragon Ball GT?
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
My favorite character from Dragon Ball GT is SSJ 4 Gogeta, he kicked so much ass, I wish he would have fought a little longer.
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 10/23/09
Dragon Ball GT was terrible and barely had any memorable characters. But if I had to pick one I would go with one of the fusions, probably Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. But I kinda feel like everyone else when I say that. So instead of Gogeta, I would pick little Goku, why not?
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

Zane9 wrote:

Dragon Ball GT was terrible and barely had any memorable characters. But if I had to pick one I would go with one of the fusions, probably Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. But I kinda feel like everyone else when I say that. So instead of Gogeta, I would pick little Goku, why not?


Why do you say Dragon Ball GT was so bad? Because it was so short?
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Aruba
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

949paintball wrote:


Zane9 wrote:

Dragon Ball GT was terrible and barely had any memorable characters. But if I had to pick one I would go with one of the fusions, probably Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. But I kinda feel like everyone else when I say that. So instead of Gogeta, I would pick little Goku, why not?


Why do you say Dragon Ball GT was so bad? Because it was so short?

Not really because it was short but because of the lack of a good storyline. DBZ had an amazing and almost engaging story in my opinion, or at least I used to look at it that way and DBGT didn't even come close to that in my opinion. Not only that but the fights also failed to even close to the greatness of DBZ as well. Especially the last few episodes with the dragons seemed to be too clogged up. There is a mythical dragon for pollution? Seriously? As a big fan of DBZ it really disappointed me.
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/24/09

Zane9 wrote:


949paintball wrote:


Zane9 wrote:

Dragon Ball GT was terrible and barely had any memorable characters. But if I had to pick one I would go with one of the fusions, probably Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. But I kinda feel like everyone else when I say that. So instead of Gogeta, I would pick little Goku, why not?


Why do you say Dragon Ball GT was so bad? Because it was so short?

Not really because it was short but because of the lack of a good storyline. DBZ had an amazing and almost engaging story in my opinion, or at least I used to look at it that way and DBGT didn't even come close to that in my opinion. Not only that but the fights also failed to even close to the greatness of DBZ as well. Especially the last few episodes with the dragons seemed to be too clogged up. There is a mythical dragon for pollution? Seriously? As a big fan of DBZ it really disappointed me.


Yea, some of the Shadow Dragons were pretty gay.... I actually expected something like "Akira Toriyama didn't make GT so it's dumb." Which is what most people say, even though Akira Toriyama was a big part of GT.
You must be logged in to post.