To All Mods!
Posted 10/22/09 , edited 10/27/09
Plz look at the forum and
see if theres anyone who needs a mod to do there pics! ^^ thank u!!! Plz CHECK!!!




Mods need any questions plz tell me in this forum! ^^ thank u! XD
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
can mods participate in the avatar contest?
Posted 10/23/09

lovelydove56 wrote:

To: smileyrose

can mods participate in the avatar contest?


Yes they CAN! ^^ anyone even me! ^^
Posted 10/23/09
Can mod make up contest a nd stuff?
Posted 10/23/09


lovelydove56 wrote:

goongfanluverwrote:

Can mod make up contest a nd stuff?


yes but u have to tell me wat u want to put up or anything! ^^
Posted 11/2/09

wrote:

Can mod make up contest a nd stuff?


yes of course! ^^
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09
this group is sorta inactive would u mind if i took a little break because i am going to be hiatus alittle bit
Posted 11/4/09

smileyrose wrote:

this group is sorta inactive would u mind if i took a little break because i am going to be hiatus alittle bit


okay but plz come back !! ^^ u di god in this group!! ^^
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

lovelydove56 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:

this group is sorta inactive would u mind if i took a little break because i am going to be hiatus alittle bit


okay but plz come back !! ^^ u di god in this group!! ^^


hehe thanks you but i was just givin you a heads up im going on semi-hiatus next week cause im goin to try to finish my school stuff then. btw, is there gonna be a new theme soon?
Posted 11/4/09

smileyrose wrote:


lovelydove56 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:

this group is sorta inactive would u mind if i took a little break because i am going to be hiatus alittle bit


okay but plz come back !! ^^ u di god in this group!! ^^


hehe thanks you but i was just givin you a heads up im going on semi-hiatus next week cause im goin to try to finish my school stuff then. btw, is there gonna be a new theme soon?



ummm if me have time >.< but u can maker it i u want u don't have to thigh ^^^
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/09

lovelydove56 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:


lovelydove56 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:

this group is sorta inactive would u mind if i took a little break because i am going to be hiatus alittle bit


okay but plz come back !! ^^ u di god in this group!! ^^


hehe thanks you but i was just givin you a heads up im going on semi-hiatus next week cause im goin to try to finish my school stuff then. btw, is there gonna be a new theme soon?



ummm if me have time >.< but u can maker it i u want u don't have to thigh ^^^


hmm..i wanna make it because im gettin really bored...but do you think you could find me some pictures?
Posted 11/5/09

smileyrose wrote:


lovelydove56 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:


lovelydove56 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:

this group is sorta inactive would u mind if i took a little break because i am going to be hiatus alittle bit


okay but plz come back !! ^^ u di god in this group!! ^^


hehe thanks you but i was just givin you a heads up im going on semi-hiatus next week cause im goin to try to finish my school stuff then. btw, is there gonna be a new theme soon?



ummm if me have time >.< but u can maker it i u want u don't have to thigh ^^^


hmm..i wanna make it because im gettin really bored...but do you think you could find me some pictures?


oh yes the pics i want is called SNSD (girls generation) ^^
You must be logged in to post.