First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Crush
Posted 1/14/10
you know what sucks the guy i've been crushing on goes to a different school and now i miss him
Posted 2/2/10

chemicallyactive wrote:

you know what sucks the guy i've been crushing on goes to a different school and now i miss him


well if you know his friends you could ask him to hang out through him
Posted 2/7/10
The think bout crushes is that u may like the person and they might like u but u guys are too scared to even tell each other ur feelings so nothing will happen so just jump head first and admit it!! what do u have to lose? worst thing they can say is no:P
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

Moukii wrote:

The think bout crushes is that u may like the person and they might like u but u guys are too scared to even tell each other ur feelings so nothing will happen so just jump head first and admit it!! what do u have to lose? worst thing they can say is no:P


well it happens to a lot of people
Posted 3/5/10
Well im just saying u dont want that crush to be thinkin that u have no interest in them and they just might move on and not know how u felt til they are wit another person.
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

Moukii wrote:

Well im just saying u dont want that crush to be thinkin that u have no interest in them and they just might move on and not know how u felt til they are wit another person.


yeah everyone feels different
Posted 3/5/10
yeah just like our little debate
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

Moukii wrote:

yeah just like our little debate


kk let's keep going
Posted 3/6/10
about wat now? lol
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

Moukii wrote:

about wat now? lol


let's see i have a romeo

Posted 3/6/10
okay your romeo? what happen?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

Moukii wrote:

okay your romeo? what happen?


my romeo is Boylovescatgirl and we fell in love and we dated for awhile and then he asked me to marry him and I did

blushes and giggles
Posted 3/6/10
how long have u guys know each other? how old are you guys?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

Moukii wrote:

how long have u guys know each other? how old are you guys?


It been awhile I am 19 and he is 23 .
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the land of k-pop
Offline
Posted 3/31/10
my my first crush in kinder garden since at that time i didnt know wat love was so it was like puppy love
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.