First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Creator
wwe
128580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
This is were you can talk to ppl about the best things and not so good things about Boyfriends and Girlfriends and the best advice to ppl that are new to the dating world and need help on going on a 1st date. Talk about how it is with your Boyfriend or Girlfriend and what ppl should do and not do.

Posted 11/3/09 , edited 11/3/09
ok here's the first rule to dateing dont cheat on your bf or gf i have had many past gf's cheat on me and i have done it to two of them as well and i can tell you it ruins your relationship and it stops any chances of you being friends again after you break up
27063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Mex, U.S, Japan,...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
When dating pay close attention how your gf or bf react in different circumstances.
Love is beautiful - but also love is blind, be careful and protect your heart when you are not sure with your relationship.
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09

chikita512 wrote:

When dating pay close attention how your gf or bf react in different circumstances.
Love is beautiful - but also love is blind, be careful and protect your heart when you are not sure with your relationship.


that makes a lot of sense but you also need to think about howthere friends or family members might sway them into doing something in those cirten circumstances cause they could be changeing the way your bf or gf feels about you or how your realtaionship is working out so i agree with you when your in a new realtionship you need to pay close attention to every small detial in it because the smallest things can cause the most pain

27063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Mex, U.S, Japan,...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Yes, the smallest things can cause the smallest pain. But when dating communication is the key.
Member
2003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
A companion is like a diamond. it cannot be made, it must be found.

everyone's time will come
Posted 11/8/09

chikita512 wrote:

Yes, the smallest things can cause the smallest pain. But when dating communication is the key.


your right and wrong cause samll things can cause big pain and i know communtication is one of the most important things in a relationship
Posted 11/8/09

dragonriders123 wrote:

A companion is like a diamond. it cannot be made, it must be found.

everyone's time will come


for the most part your totaly right about that but if you all ready have a companion that you love you must show them your love and turn there feelings for you into love aswell or be for ever bound to them only as a friend
Creator
wwe
128580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

irishdoom wrote:


chikita512 wrote:

When dating pay close attention how your gf or bf react in different circumstances.
Love is beautiful - but also love is blind, be careful and protect your heart when you are not sure with your relationship.


that makes a lot of sense but you also need to think about howthere friends or family members might sway them into doing something in those cirten circumstances cause they could be changeing the way your bf or gf feels about you or how your realtaionship is working out so i agree with you when your in a new realtionship you need to pay close attention to every small detial in it because the smallest things can cause the most pain



yeah thats so true cuz My best friend who is my crush he has a old school mom and just want him to stay with his own kind so that 1 of the reason right now i think me and him are only still best friends and he wont move on so family can play a big part on how some could feel or even take that big step to go out with some one that they care for.
Posted 11/11/09
your right family does play a huge role in the first steps in love and they can even ruin love some times for you or make it a lot better if your lucky if your family is open minded
Creator
wwe
128580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

irishdoom wrote:

your right family does play a huge role in the first steps in love and they can even ruin love some times for you or make it a lot better if your lucky if your family is open minded


yeah so true well my family is open minded its just his mom thats not
Posted 11/11/09
yup it is true lol and im glad they are and i hope his mom can be open minded
Moderator
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Hangout with Gaara
Offline
Posted 11/18/09
i dont like how some ppl are close minded and cant see how happy they are with the ones that they love it just make it so hard for the ppl to be together when they have to go thew there mom, dad or both it sux i know i going thew it my self and it sux so bad
Posted 11/26/09
LIAR!!!!!!!!

even hes say i love u, i nedd u, i breath just for u, my life just for u, I WILL KICK U ASS!!!!!!
Member
5814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My tightly held s...
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

gaara wrote:

i dont like how some ppl are close minded and cant see how happy they are with the ones that they love it just make it so hard for the ppl to be together when they have to go thew there mom, dad or both it sux i know i going thew it my self and it sux so bad


I agree with you I had to do this n i finally got through my parents but now the problem is her step-father..... he is a real ass....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.